2011 EV Tour Poster Artists

Comments

• Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Put the Sticky on this one ;)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • arqarq Posts: 7,977

Awesome, I like the cute style :oops:

Too dark and gory for me :lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Thanks Santos!
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    jordan buckley dark but this cat can draw. I would like to see his lion vs :o whale

them some bad ass prints
  • Congratulated Tom Tomorrow on the cool side job, and asked if we could see a preview. Here's his response:

"it'll be out soon ... I think ppl will like it, it's a bigger bolder image than I've done with previous posters. Mainly b/c I had 24 hours from start to finish -- kind of a last minute job...."

This is going to be awesome!
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • how did the "no particular order" work out on Aus tour? I think there was some order to the list
    parse away
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,108
    i'm pretty sure that list is not in order as SLH says. I would guess geography as it relates to the venue and the artist would be within the thought process. Cant wait to see starting tonight!
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    I have managed to control my poster addiction for the past year, but in Boston tomorrow I don't think I can resist.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 90,937
    But the important question here is; are 10c is going to have poster sale after the tour???????????????????????
  • EJE201EJE201 Posts: 319
    Congratulated Tom Tomorrow on the cool side job, and asked if we could see a preview. Here's his response:

"it'll be out soon ... I think ppl will like it, it's a bigger bolder image than I've done with previous posters. Mainly b/c I had 24 hours from start to finish -- kind of a last minute job...."

Interesting. I would have to guess that he is doing Detroit since the original got canned and that would explain the short notice. That is just a wild guess though
    Let's say knowledge is a tree,
    It's growing up just like me
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 90,937
    EJE201 wrote:
    Congratulated Tom Tomorrow on the cool side job, and asked if we could see a preview. Here's his response:

Interesting. I would have to guess that he is doing Detroit since the original got canned and that would explain the short notice. That is just a wild guess though

I would think Mark 5 would of redone his Detroit print. It was his city/show to create a poster for.
    demetrios wrote:
    But the important question here is; are 10c is going to have poster sale after the tour???????????????????????

NO special plans for now, everything is big "IF" :cry:
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.

I wouldn't hold my breath :)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Just found this!!! Tonights poster, obviously Soto (and this one is signed by Eddie)

Providence15062011.jpg
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    71step28 wrote:
    Just found this!!! Tonights poster, obviously Soto (and this one is signed by Eddie)

Providence15062011.jpg

Looks great!

Is it signed, or is each one screened with ed's signature? (Klausen has screened Ed's sig in the past).

Looks like it's being handled with care! [he said sarcastically] ;)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    edited June 2011
    Providence15062011.jpg

Not bad at all
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

I don't know about the signature, I found this pic on Facebook at the Providence Pre-party fundraiser Event page, posted by a member! He posted it with "just picked up the signed poster".
  • lastchild11lastchild11 Posts: 1,298
    soto poster looks good. Cant wait to see what spery does, love his work.
    Dallas TX 10/17/00
    Oklahoma City 4/3/03
    Dallas TX 6/9/03
    Memphis TN 6/20/09 (Eddie)
    Kansas City MO 4/3/10
    Little Rock AR 8/28/10 (Eddie, WM3 rally)
    St Louis MO 7/1/11 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/18/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/19/12 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/13
    Oklahoma City 11/16/13
    Tulsa OK 10/8/14
    St Louis MO 9/18/22
    Oklahoma City 9/20/22
    Ft Worth TX 9/13/23
    Ft Worth TX 9/15/23

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    71step28 wrote:
    I don't know about the signature, I found this pic on Facebook at the Providence Pre-party fundraiser Event page, posted by a member! He posted it with "just picked up the signed poster".

Ahh .. if it's for the pre-party, parhaps Ed signed that one specifically ... which would be cool!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    surprised the Soto is a guitar and not a uke. i guess ed does still play the guitar though :)

another diptych?
  • P-JamP-Jam Posts: 807
    Excited to see Boston's!
  • shepshep Posts: 5,755
    arq wrote:
    Providence15062011.jpg

Not bad at all

Man I love Soto's work... so vivid, and the colour pops so much in person...
    jimed14 wrote:
    Looks like it's being handled with care! [he said sarcastically] ;)

that was my first thought too...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • skyvalleyskyvalley Posts: 186
    Elzar wrote:
    Kozik? wow!
    Yeah!
    Berlin 95 with Neil Young, Berlin 1996, Berlin 2000, Berlin 2006, Munich 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Berlin 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Berlin 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Berlin 2 2012
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    71step28 wrote:

Providence15062011.jpg

It reminds me of his MSG print. There's that little monster again! :mrgreen:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
    arq wrote:
    Providence15062011.jpg

Not bad at all

1+
  • 5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    Please God let it be Sperry for Hartford or Philly
    This too shall pass.....
  • dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Chuck Sperry....I have no idea
    Dabs and Myla....I have no idea
    EMEK :D:D:D
    Jeff Soto :D:D:D
    John Glomb....I have no idea
    Jordan Buckley....I have no idea
    Kozik/Jermaine :|:|
    MARK 5 :D:D
    Maxx 242 :D:D
    Munk One :D:D
    Roland Tamayo :|:|:|
    Tom Tomorrow :cry::cry::cry:

The ones I have no idea of is going to be some thing to look forward to.

Im not thrilled with T.Tomorrow. The BS art work and the Philly posters were to childish for me.

Awesome to see Sotto. I love Emek,Maxx 242,Munk One.

I wonder if Tamyo is going to stay in his same theme he always does?

I hope Mark 5 comes up with some thing great. Im on the fence with him lately.

I havent seen any PJ posters from Kozik/Jermaine in some time now.

I cant wait. tonight is the first poster. Fingers crossed.
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
    dwhite76 wrote:

Im not thrilled with T.Tomorrow. The BS art work and the Philly posters were to childish for me.

Hey, the first poster is on here already :lol::lol: two posts above yours ;)
  • dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    71step28 wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:

Hey, the first poster is on here already :lol::lol: two posts above yours ;)

Thanks, :D I am kinda upset that Soto did it. That means less chance he will be doing one of my shows (SD,LA,Long Beach,Santa Barb.) I bet I get that new dude thats into doing the surf board art :lol:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Thanks, :D I am kinda upset that Soto did it. That means less chance he will be doing one of my shows (SD,LA,Long Beach,Santa Barb.) I bet I get that new dude thats into doing the surf board art :lol:

who knows?! ;)
    there's 20 shows, 16 different cities, 12 artists some may not get a poster, those 4 double dates in one city may get one for both nights, so, maybe Soto will do another one for one of your shows :)