Munk One
Roland Tamayo
Tom Tomorrow

slh
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,893
    Nice List! Sperry? wow. And Kozik?
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,459
    edited June 2011
    Amazing list-
    Can't wait to see these!
    Thanks Santos!
    Post edited by Spoken on
  • shepshep Posts: 5,754
    No Ames or Klausen.... weird....

PJ thinking outside the box! 8-)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 90,937
    Spoken wrote:
    Amazing list-
    Can't wait to see these!
    Thanks Santos!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    thanks Santos...

i guess you keep Klausen for PJ20 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,116
    Thanks Santos! Can't wait to see who we get tonight.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • ericwaller20ericwaller20 Posts: 325
    So glad to see Sperry and Rogers/Kozik on there. Can't wait to see all the new prints.
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    shep wrote:

EV thinking outside the box! 8-)

fixed and...

WOOT!
    It's John Glomb the surfer right?
    how did the "no particular order" work out on Aus tour? I think there was some order to the list
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    Kozik? wow!
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    how did the "no particular order" work out on Aus tour? I think there was some order to the list

Well the list is in a particular order, alpha by first name.

I guarantee this will not be how the artists roll out for the tour though.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    No Klausen and Ames, really surprised but it's ok.
    Some new names, can't wait to see some new blood ;)

But the important question here is; are 10c is going to have poster sale after the tour???????????????????????
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,802
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Damn what a good list. Look out for Munk One's print. His Aussie EV print was awesome.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488

Quite certain the west coast, notably the so cal posters, are going to be heavy on the surfing theme.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    Sweet!! Can't wait to see what is in store for the tour! Especially Chicago's shows.

Saving Klausen for PJ 20 I hope!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • holyfuckballs! That is a nice list of artists… Can't wait to see Tom Tomorrow's contribution… And Sperry's, and Glomb's, and Buckley's and Mark 5's, and, and, and… all of them.
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
    Actually I am really sorry there is no Ken Taylor in this group, he is on fire right now, last Phish poster is my favorite of the year so far, oh and I hope Rogers is not doing more bunny posters... please.
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
    shep wrote:

I'm kinda shocked BK isn't on the list. I was hoping this time around a matching poster set to go along with the prints he did for '08 & '09. You know the one. The blue Vedder collection. But this time a blue Vedder playing the ukulele.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    awesome!
    ...and I am, too, thinking (hoping?) Klausen and Ames are left out to put all their afford into PJ20 and the PJ tour :D
    demetrios wrote:
    shep wrote:

I'm kinda shocked BK isn't on the list. I was hoping this time around a matching poster set to go along with the prints he did for '08 & '09. You know the one. The blue Vedder collection. But this time a blue Vedder playing the ukulele.

I would have loved that too! But in a different color scheme this time, maybe red/white/black or whatever, but, well.... the year isn't over yet :)
    Never heard about this 2 artist/groups of artist

http://www.dabsmyla.com/index/Home/

http://www.jordanbuckleymadethis.com/news/

will see ;)
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    awesome! thank you!!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    71step28 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    shep wrote:

I would have loved that too! But in a different color scheme this time, maybe red/white/black or whatever, but, well.... the year isn't over yet :)

No no. Keep it the same feel. To match the following ..

IMG_0739.jpg

;)
    Never heard about this 2 artist/groups of artist

Same here!

*bookmarked! :)
    demetrios wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

No no. Keep it the same feel. To match the following ..

IMG_0739.jpg

;)
    :mrgreen: the space is full and taken on that wall ;)
    Kat, Sea, can you make this thread a sticky one, please? We all could keep this thread updated with the pics of all the posters in just ONE thread and we don't need to create topics for each single poster...

Or do you guys prefer it that way?
    Let me talk with my people and get back with you