A sprained fucking ankle???

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,464
edited June 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Really???

If they cut my fucking head off with a butter knife...
It couldnt hurt this bad....

Jesusfuckingchrist!!!!!!

Though I like the shade of black/blue my foot is turning.....

Its just lovely!!!
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Ice, Ice, Ice.. then more Ice!! hang in there.. It gets better..

How did it go down?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,256
    That sucks i broke mine a long time ago ouch ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,464

How did it go down?

I did a balerina act while getting out of my semi......
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

How did it go down?

still wearing the tutu, huh? ;):lol:
    and yeah, ice ice baby...that's about all you can do...besides alcohol...that always helps :mrgreen:

How did it go down?

Oh.. I have seen you on Cops before :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    I thought I snapped my fucking foot in 2....hehehehe

Ibuprofen my ass.....

I need heavy fucking narcotics...........
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    was it a sexual injury?
    what kind of sick doctor would only give ibuprofen??

"come off the good shit homey!!"
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    was it a sexual injury?
    Yep...

I fucked myself at work.....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,972
    I thought I snapped my fucking foot in 2....hehehehe

Ibuprofen my ass.....

I need heavy fucking narcotics...........
    P****y!!!!!! walk that shit off.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Suzi78Suzi78 Posts: 362
    Put ice on it asap and raise your foot up high on a chair or a bunch of pillows. Leave it on for no more than 5 minutes at a time, it may do more damage to your foot if you ice it longer than that, and keep icing it every 20 min or so in the beginning. Arnica gel also reduces bruising and swelling. You can find it at any health store. I've sprained my ankle a couple of times, last time about 8 months ago and I'm still not fully recovered. Takes a long time for an ankle too heal completely after this of type injury :cry: Hopefully your pain subsides soon.
    How I choose to feel is how I am
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    ICE! 15 min. on, 15 min. off
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    was it a sexual injury?
    Yep...

I fucked myself at work.....

it happens

sorry man
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I have had several injuries over the years, and a sprained ankle has to be one of the worst, it takes ages to get over... I have had a bad wrist after dislocating it about 18 months ago and that still gives me trouble, it flared up on saturday night (drunken accident) and it is killing me again..

But an ankle... fuck... I did 3 in 3 years, badly too and my right one hurts every morning that I wake up... I cringe everytime I see someone go over on their ankle cause I know the pain...

Good luck...
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    man, i've severely sprained my ankles several times in the last 5-10 years....and it flat-out sucks. ice it constantly & try to stay off of it, Speedy.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    man, i've severely sprained my ankles several times in the last 5-10 years....and it flat-out sucks. ice it constantly & try to stay off of it, Speedy.
    Speedy? I dont think so. try Hoppy McCready!!!!!!! Not quite the same ring to it, but..... :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Looks like you really didn't want to go back to work. Fucked yourself on the 2nd day back?
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
    Looks like you really didn't want to go back to work. Fucked yourself on the 2nd day back?
    Unreal....

Just unreal.......
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Better today than on sept 2nd
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    Looks like you really didn't want to go back to work. Fucked yourself on the 2nd day back?

i think i missed something..... :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

i think i missed something..... :?
    honeymoon?

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Suzi78 wrote:
    Put ice on it asap and raise your foot up high on a chair or a bunch of pillows. Leave it on for no more than 5 minutes at a time, it may do more damage to your foot if you ice it longer than that, and keep icing it every 20 min or so in the beginning. Arnica gel also reduces bruising and swelling. You can find it at any health store. I've sprained my ankle a couple of times, last time about 8 months ago and I'm still not fully recovered. Takes a long time for an ankle too heal completely after this of type injury :cry: Hopefully your pain subsides soon.
    nurse Suzi knows everything ;)

this thread is useless without pics
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    Nice shirt.
    SPEEDY getting out of his truck this afternoon.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYGGCVE2lKY
    what's worse?

sprained ankle?

or

camden or dare i say, cincy?!! :o

:mrgreen:
    SPEEDY getting out of his truck this afternoon.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYGGCVE2lKY

fucking

awesome
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Not only does it take forever to heal, but there's that moment, that first moment when it's healing where you genuinely forget your hurt it ... and you just do something completely normal and put pressure on it like you would have before the injury ... and FUUUUUUUCK, it's like you sprained it all over again ... but this time, you feel like an absolute moron because you knew it already hurt.

My sincerest empathies.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:
    Not only does it take forever to heal, but there's that moment, that first moment when it's healing where you genuinely forget your hurt it ... and you just do something completely normal and put pressure on it like you would have before the injury ... and FUUUUUUUCK, it's like you sprained it all over again ... but this time, you feel like an absolute moron because you knew it already hurt.

My sincerest empathies.
    Ive already realized how I am going to end up back in the emergency room, with a broken fucking neck....

Lets just say I am not very coordinated with these crutches......

I almost flipped myself right down the front stairs.....heheheheheh
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    perocet are your friend..get some asap to help

feel better

driving foot?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......