Options

**OFFICIAL** -- PJ20 Ticket Trading/Swapping/Selling Thread

Comments

• Options
    i know its a long shot but looking for vip parking and/or expo passes.
    primitiveshirts.com
  • Options
    BpageBpage Posts: 33
    Hello to all,
    I have purchased a flight to Chicago, arriving 9/2. Would like one reserved ticket for Saturday. We can share a ride to Alpine Valley.
    Thanks
    bpage
  • Options
    EEEDEC04EEEDEC04 Midwest Posts: 78
    Anyone selling a pair together at Alpine in Section 202? Either night face value.
  • Options
    Have extra lawn ticket for both nights. Going solo so looking for place to stay or ride.
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    Is the tenclub allowing transfers now? I may have missed this...
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    edited August 2011
    Looking to trade my 267xxx Saturday reserved 10c seat for a Sunday reserved seat of similar #

Anyone here want to help a retired NYC fireman out 8-) . Please pm, Thanks
    Post edited by guacamolejoe on
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    smithnic wrote:
    Is the tenclub allowing transfers now? I may have missed this...

in person transers have always been allowed.

it's the 10c processing of transfers that is a no no.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    KH112887KH112887 Posts: 12
    edited August 2011
    I have Reserve Seats for Saturday, September 3rd and General Admission Lawn tickets for Sunday, September 4th.

I would prefer to swap one of my Reserve Seats for Saturday for one Reserve Seat for Sunday but if I cannot then I will sell it.

One of my General Admission Lawn tickets for Sunday is available; both if I am able to swap for a reserve seat on Sunday.

One wrist band is also available.

Make me an offer for any of the above. Thanks.
    Post edited by KH112887 on
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,561
    Looking for a good pavilion fan club single for Sunday. Can possibly take the corresponding Saturday lawn if needed.

Also looking like we will have an extra pair to each Toronto show, with a 189xxx # (129xxx will be available if buddy somehow wins the lottery). Its a shot in the dark, but If at all possible would ideally like to strike a deal involving a similar Alpine and one or both of the Toronto shows before we sell the extra Torontos outright.
  • Options
    pjnpapjnpa Posts: 70
    edited August 2011
    Looking to sell two lawn tickets for Saturday, two lawn tickets for Sunday, along with 2 TC wristbands, for $200 total.

Or can sell each set (1 lawn ticket for Saturday, 1 lawn ticket for Sunday, 1 wristband) for $100.
    Post edited by pjnpa on
  • Options
    I have a pavilion ticket for Saturday & lawn ticket Sunday. Of course, whoever would like ticket would be sitting next to moi. I kind of dropped the ball on this & waited until the last minute to find someone!
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    2 lawns for sunday. $90 for both
  • Options
    GD274660GD274660 Posts: 514
    Looking for VIP parking Sunday and expo passes for both days please. Thanks.
    San Jose 10/93, San Francisco 6/95, San Jose 11/95, St Louis 4/03, Columbus 5/10, MSGII 5/21/2010, Alpine Valley 09/03/2011 and 09/04/2011
  • Options
    jjtormeyjjtormey Chicago Posts: 478
    I need one 10-club seat in the pavillion for Saturday...I'll meet you at the ticket window and will pay face value. Pm me please. ;)
    '94 - Miami;  '95 - Chicago;  '06 - Chicago x 2;  '08 - Washington, DC;   '09 - Berlin; Philly #1;   '10 - Noblesville, IN; Bristol, VA;   '11 - PJ20 x 2; Costa Rica;   '12 - Missoula;   '13 - Wrigley, Baltimore, Seattle;   '14 - Stockholm, St Louis;  '16 - Wrigley x 2; Fenway;  '18 - Wrigley x 2;  
  • Options
    irish1313irish1313 Michigan Posts: 118
    Hi,
    possibly looking for 2 lawn tix for sat that some one is trying to get rid of. I say possibly, because I am disabled, walk with a cane, and riding with some one else for the sunday show. He will let me know on Friday if he will be able to go Saturday also. He is driving.
    Pm me please

Thanks
    Nashville / Detroit 2000
    Grand Rapids 2003
    Grand Rapids 2004
    Grand Rapids / Detroit 2006, Chicago 2009, PJ 20 both days, Wrigley 2013
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    I dont understand why people post that they have tickets available, if they dont even bother responding to PMs... if they've been sold, dont leave those interested in the dark... reply back! :cry:
  • Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,659
    Looking for one wristband for Sunday. Please let me know if you could help.
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,561
    Looking for a good pavilion fan club single for Sunday. Can possibly take the corresponding Saturday lawn if needed.

Also looking like we will have an extra pair to each Toronto show, with a 189xxx # (129xxx will be available if buddy somehow wins the lottery). Its a shot in the dark, but If at all possible would ideally like to strike a deal involving a similar Alpine and one or both of the Toronto shows before we sell the extra Torontos outright.

still lookin!
  • Options
    nomarnomar Posts: 65
    edited August 2011
    Updated on page 21
    Post edited by nomar on
  • Options
    BpageBpage Posts: 33
    Hello,
    I am looking, possibly for all expense paid trip to PJ20 show, back stage passes, meet and greet with the band, and a place to stay for the weekend. What you can't help me out? Well, I guess I would consider one pavillion ticket for Satureday, PLEASE. :lol::D
    Thanks for the consideration. I will continue to try.
    bpage
  • Options
    raivoraivo Posts: 49
    Hi,
    I have 2 lawn tickets for Sunday - one with wristband and one plain.
    PM if interested.
    Thanks,
    Raivo
  • Options
    voodoopugvoodoopug Posts: 1,011
    looking for two reserved for Sunday's show.
    There's Pearl Jam, The Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, Robert Johnson......and then everybody else.
  • Options
    I have 2 GA's FS for Sunday.

I have reserved seats for myself from TM. Will I need my wristbands for anything?? If not I'm happy to throw my Sunday Wristbands in.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    CR15053CR15053 Posts: 166
    FYI I just scored a reserved ticket on Live Nation a few mins ago for Sunday. Sec 201, row VV, so keep trying people.
  • Options
    I have a 10C ticket set for sale or trade. Saturday GA/Sunday Reserve -- member number 443,xxx. Here's the thing...

I did PJ @ the 'Roo in '08 all by myself, and would look forward to having a group to hang out/party with this time. I'm flying into Milwaukee Friday night and would gladly trade the extra ticket for reduced lodging/transportation costs and a group to hang out with!

Here's to an awesome PJ20 experience for everybody!! See you there!!

Edit -- Won't be able to get back to any PM's from about 8:00AM - 7:00PM EST -- silly job!
  • Options
    I have two general admission lawn tickets for PJ20 available for under cost price.

1 ticket for Saturday and 1 ticket for Sunday.

Tickets were purchased on Ticketmaster for $140 + booking fees, but I am happy to sell them to a fan for only $110 for both nights. They are e-tickets so I can email them to whoever buys them.

PM me or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jesse@professionalmisconduct.com.au">jesse@professionalmisconduct.com.au</a><!-- e -->

Cheers!
  • Options
    I am looking for one reserved ticket for either saturday or sunday. I am flying solo to the show and it would be much appreciated
    6/16/2008 Columbia, SC, 10/30/09-10/31/09 Philly, EV Solo 6/26/11 Detroit, 9/3/11-9/4/11 Alpine Valley, 9/30/2012 Missoula,MT 7/16/13 London, ON *****FIRST ROW****, 7/19/13 Chicago, IL, 10/30/13 Charlotte, NC. 4/21/2008 Columbia, SC, 5/2/2016 MSG2
  • Options
    FuhrawzFuhrawz Posts: 82
    Looking for a reserved seat for Sunday. Have been for a while.
  • Options
    RedMosquito608RedMosquito608 Posts: 64
    edited August 2011
    Edit -

SELLING
    2 Live Nation Lawn tickets for Saturday & Sunday - Make an offer

BUY
    1 Reserved Seat for SATURDAY

coming from Madison, WI, room for a couple more in my car or pay for gas
    Post edited by RedMosquito608 on
    formerly jamestr - I took my profile picture at Alpine Valley during the RATM concert on 08/24/2007
  • Options
    I have a ticketmaster Saturday night ticket but its the last row of the reserved was hoping to find a 10c reserved and sell my ticketmaster ticket for face value. Not sure why anyone would want to trade but would be down with that as well. Thanks
    Kansas City 1998, Kansas City 2000, EV- Santa Cruz 2008, EV- Berkeley #1 2008, EV- Berkeley #2 2008, Outside Lands 2009, Seattle #2 2009, Portland 2009, LA #3 2009, LA #4 2009, SD 2009, KC 2010, STL 2010, CBUS 2010, Indy 2010, Cle 2010, Buffalo 2010, Boston 2010, Newark 2010, MSG 1 2010, MSG 2 2010, PJ20 1 2011, PJ20 2 2011, Midtown 2012, Worcester 1 2013, Worcester 2 2013, OKC 2013, STL 2014, Tulsa 2014, Lincoln 2014.