Options

**OFFICIAL** -- PJ20 Ticket Trading/Swapping/Selling Thread

Comments

• Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i have 2 10club lawn tickets with wristband for both nights pj20
  • Options
    cfbd68cfbd68 Posts: 228
    Looking to trade a 267xxx Sat. res 10c seat for a Sunday reserved seat of similar # (or better :lol:), ;)

Anyone here want to help a retired NYC fireman out 8-) . Please pm, Thanks
    Someone really should step up & find this guy a ticket :roll:
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder, to find an approach and a way to live
    Constant Recoil..Sometimes life, Don't leave you alone
    When the anxious is the present, unwrap your gifts, take your time
  • Options
    sirlou22sirlou22 Posts: 71
    looking for 2 10C lawn tickets for Saturday night with 2 10C wristbands. PM me!
    2003: Camden I
    2005: Philly
    2006: Camden I & II
    2008: Camden II

EV 2008: NYC I
    EV 2009: Philly I & II
    2009: Chicago I (8/23), Philly I - IV (Oct 27-31)
    2010: NYC II (8/21)
  • Options
    pjnpapjnpa Posts: 70
    edited August 2011
    Looking to sell a pair of Saturday and a pair of Sunday TC lawn tickets for BELOW FACE - $200 total for both pairs.

*Tickets Sold*
    Post edited by pjnpa on
  • Options
    MSnider44MSnider44 San Diego Posts: 746
    I have two 10C lawn tix for Sunday available for face value. PM or email me. Thanks.
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Two 10c lawn Saturday with wristbands for face. I would like to have a 50% good faith payment via paypal immediately with the balance to be paid at delivery meeting. I will be tailgating at alpine from before noon Saturday and we can meet up anytime.
  • Options
    BubbaBubba Posts: 630
    I'm definitely interested in anyone having a spare pair of lawn tickets for either or better both nights. PM me or email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:birchb@verizon.net">birchb@verizon.net</a><!-- e -->.

Thanks!!
  • Options
    Looking for a reserved Sunday, don't care where it is or what the 10c #.

Thanks
  • Options
    JL20907JL20907 Posts: 3
    Could someone please tell me what face value is for a PAIR of lawn seats WITH wrist band is for either night? I am trying to acquire some and I think I have my prices wrong. I don't think anyone is trying to take me for a ride, just want to make sure everyone gets a fair shake.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    JL20907 wrote:
    Could someone please tell me what face value is for a PAIR of lawn seats WITH wrist band is for either night? I am trying to acquire some and I think I have my prices wrong. I don't think anyone is trying to take me for a ride, just want to make sure everyone gets a fair shake.

10c were sold at 252 for a weekend package, so 126 per night. that 252 only included one pair of wristbands tho
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mawky1103Mawky1103 Posts: 310
    looking for a pair of reserved for sunday. Driving from CT..got shut out of presale...don't care about 10c number, PM me!!
  • Options
    EEEDEC04EEEDEC04 Midwest Posts: 78
    Anyone selling two reserved together in Sec 202 at Alpine on Sunday? Face value.
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Hey
    I have one single reserved for Night 1 (9/3) - Its Sec 203, Row AAA Seat 94

It was $111.75 after fees and its a hard ticket (not a printout)

Let me know if anyone is interested... also have two TC Lawns for 9/3 but I'm not sure how the wristbands work so I would just say two lawn tickets at face less $25 since I can't guarantee they'd be in the TC section. :)
  • Options
    CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Madison, WI Posts: 1,080
    Anyone have any extra expo passes they wanna part with (for face or less)? Looking for 1 for each Sat. and Sun.

Also, I have GA lawn tickets for both nights I'd be willing to part with. Includes 10c wristband, but it sounds like it may not allow entrance into the pit on Sunday (since I swapped with someone and I had Sun Res.) Face value, or less for a worthy 10c member (so yeah, you'd have to explain why you're worthy :D ) If no one's interested they'll be my reentry pass so... :D Could always use extra beer money :lol::lol:;)
  • Options
    emilysu99emilysu99 Posts: 201
    I am looking for a single reserved ticket for at least 1 night. Prefer 10C.

At the time of the ticket sale I thought I was going to have my son that holiday weekend but things came up since then and weekends were moved around and now I won't have my boy. So I'm hoping I can make something work out last minute. I'm coming solo from Indiana only a few hours away so the drive won't be bad. I'm either going to stay at the McIntyre Resort for some pj-only camping or I have hilton honors points that I might use for a night at the hampton in Brookfield. But I really want to do the camping. I want to meet all of my fellow Ten Clubbers and act like I'm 20 again!

PM me if you have something I might be interested in!
    It's OK, It's OK...we've all seen better days

Noblesville 5/7/10, PJ20 Alpine 9/3/11- 9/4/11, MIA Philly 9/2/12, Missoula 9/30/12, Wrigley 7/19/13, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13
  • Options
    CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Madison, WI Posts: 1,080
    emilysu99 wrote:
    I am looking for a single reserved ticket for at least 1 night. Prefer 10C.

At the time of the ticket sale I thought I was going to have my son that holiday weekend but things came up since then and weekends were moved around and now I won't have my boy. So I'm hoping I can make something work out last minute. I'm coming solo from Indiana only a few hours away so the drive won't be bad. I'm either going to stay at the McIntyre Resort for some pj-only camping or I have hilton honors points that I might use for a night at the hampton in Brookfield. But I really want to do the camping. I want to meet all of my fellow Ten Clubbers and act like I'm 20 again!

PM me if you have something I might be interested in!
    If McIntyre's is booked you could always try Snug Harbor across the lake :D
  • Options
    Looking to trade GA for Reserved either day. I have 2 TC tix GA both days. I know its a long shot but figured I would put it out there. I will make up the difference in $ for the tickets n hook u up with some beers at the show. Not trying to get ripped off by one of these scalpers rather make a deal with fellow TC member. PM me if anyone can help out. Thanks
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die
    The in between is mine
  • Options
    DarbyCrashDarbyCrash Posts: 223
    Need expo passes for either day (not both), preferably two passes if available...will pay face and buy you beer. :mrgreen:
    I'm not lost, but I don't know where I am...David Byrne, Talking Heads

Regal Theater, 1994--most amazing night ever.
  • Options
    ISO of GA wristband for N1 for sure & maybe 2 nite!! :)
  • Options
    djmikeyz28djmikeyz28 Posts: 281
    Looking for reserved seats for the wife and I for either night. Would love to find a 10C package since we got shut out at the pre-sale...

If there are two different 10C members that both lost their second halfs for the show, the wife and I would be glad to partner up. You two pick the res/GA night, we'll take whichever you wind up not wanting.

Or I'd be glad for non-10C reserved to a night.

I've become compulsive about checking livenation like 12 times a day... Getting to be unhealthy... Someone save me! :D

Send a PM my way if you can help out!
    Chicago-United Center 6/18/2003
    Chicago-United Center 5/17/2006
    Chicago-United Center 8/24/2009
    Ed Solo Chicago-Chicago Theatre 6/29/2011
    PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/2011 + 9/4/2011
    Chicago-Wrigley 7/19/2013
  • Options
    GD274660GD274660 Posts: 514
    looking for VIP parking Sunday and an Expo pass for both days. Thanks
    San Jose 10/93, San Francisco 6/95, San Jose 11/95, St Louis 4/03, Columbus 5/10, MSGII 5/21/2010, Alpine Valley 09/03/2011 and 09/04/2011
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Bumpin my extras.. :)
    I have one single reserved for Night 1 (9/3) - Its Sec 203, Row AAA Seat 94

It was $111.75 after fees and its a hard ticket (not a printout)

Let me know if anyone is interested... also have two TC Lawns for 9/3 but I'm not sure how the wristbands work so I would just say two lawn tickets at face less $25 since I can't guarantee they'd be in the TC section. :)
  • Options
    SOLAT78SOLAT78 Tampa/St Pete Posts: 34
    Looking for 1 or 2 Expo Passes for both days. PM me if you have an extra, it will make the wife a happy camper! :D

Thanks!
    92 - St Petersburg
    94 - Miami, St Petersburg
    96 - Ft Lauderdale
    98- West Palm Beach (both nights)
    00 - West Palm Beach (both nights), Tampa
    03 - West Palm Beach, Orlando, Tampa
    04 - Kissimmee
    08 - West Palm Beach, Tampa
    11 - PJ20 (both nights)
    12 - Pensacola, Clearwater (EV Solo, both nights)
    13 - Wrigley
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Fenway (both nights)
    18 - Wrigley (both nights)
    TBD - Denver
  • Options
    Extra 10C lawn with wristband for Sunday available.
  • Options
    shmapshmap Posts: 359
    I'm going to bump my tickets as well. I have my extra Saturday RES/Sunday GA available with wristband. I'd love to trade my Saturday RES for your Sunday RES, or at least find someone who will buy both of my tickets.
  • Options
    emilysu99emilysu99 Posts: 201
    shmap wrote:
    I'm going to bump my tickets as well. I have my extra Saturday RES/Sunday GA available with wristband. I'd love to trade my Saturday RES for your Sunday RES, or at least find someone who will buy both of my tickets.

Just sent you a PM! :)
    It's OK, It's OK...we've all seen better days

Noblesville 5/7/10, PJ20 Alpine 9/3/11- 9/4/11, MIA Philly 9/2/12, Missoula 9/30/12, Wrigley 7/19/13, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13
  • Options
    RR13763RR13763 Posts: 3
    I'd be willing to trade a Sunday Reserved for a Saturday Reserved.

Thanks!
    Ramesh

14xxxx
  • Options
    I am still looking for a reserved seat on either night if anyone has an extra
    6/16/2008 Columbia, SC, 10/30/09-10/31/09 Philly, EV Solo 6/26/11 Detroit, 9/3/11-9/4/11 Alpine Valley, 9/30/2012 Missoula,MT 7/16/13 London, ON *****FIRST ROW****, 7/19/13 Chicago, IL, 10/30/13 Charlotte, NC. 4/21/2008 Columbia, SC, 5/2/2016 MSG2
  • Options
    I missed the 10club pre-sale. How much were reserved tickets going for?
    6/16/2008 Columbia, SC, 10/30/09-10/31/09 Philly, EV Solo 6/26/11 Detroit, 9/3/11-9/4/11 Alpine Valley, 9/30/2012 Missoula,MT 7/16/13 London, ON *****FIRST ROW****, 7/19/13 Chicago, IL, 10/30/13 Charlotte, NC. 4/21/2008 Columbia, SC, 5/2/2016 MSG2
  • Options
    nomarnomar Posts: 65
    edited August 2011
    I can't find my earlier post, but our friends had to back out. I now have two GA tickets for the full weekend plus 2 wristbands. Selling for face value of $252.

Still checking on arrival time - but I'm flexible at this point.

Any interest?
    Post edited by nomar on