Options

**OFFICIAL** -- PJ20 Ticket Trading/Swapping/Selling Thread

Comments

• Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,561
    It might be a long shot at this point, but looking only to trade one of my 129xxx reserved saturday tix for one sunday reserved ticket of a similar #. Most likely would be able to arrange buyer(s) for the extra lawn tickets as well. Could possibly sweeten the deal for a sub 100xxx number trade with posters or something (if allowed here)
  • Options
    It might be a long shot at this point, but looking only to trade one of my 129xxx reserved saturday tix for one sunday reserved ticket of a similar #. Most likely would be able to arrange buyer(s) for the extra lawn tickets as well. Could possibly sweeten the deal for a sub 100xxx number trade with posters or something (if allowed here)

bump for the earlier crowd
  • Options
    cbrunelle783cbrunelle783 Posts: 1,025
    Looking for a single for Saturday night Reserved preferred. Can be 10c. No lawn please. Thanks! PM please! :D
    Boston 5/17/10
    Tres Mts. 3/27/11
    EV Solo:Providence 6/15/11 Boston 6/16/11 Hartford 6/18/11
    PJ20 9/3/11-9/4/11

Concert Wishlist: I am Mine, Marker in the Sand, Parachutes, In Hiding, All Those Yesterdays, I Got Shit, Long Road, Light Years
  • Options
    mkumer24mkumer24 Posts: 26
    edited July 2011
    Looking to buy a single 10C lawn or pavilion seat for sunday. PM me!
    Post edited by mkumer24 on
  • Options
    SS28085SS28085 Posts: 43
    I am selling the following at face value:

Night 2: Two Reserved, Section 203, row BBB= $ 223.50 (Live Nation Price)
    Night 2: Two Lawn = $126 (10C Price)
    Night 2: VIP Parking $30 (10C Price)
    Night 1: VIP Parking $30 (10C Price)

The reserved seats are a PDF that I will email to you. The lawn tickets will be picked up on Saturday and will be hand delivered to you. The VIP parking passes will be mailed to you. My preference is to sell everything together as one package.
    Champagne breakfast for everyone!
  • Options
    PRLJM1PRLJM1 Posts: 584
    Have an extra VIP parking pass for Saturday to trade for a Sunday
    Summerfest '95,Alpine '98,Ice Bowl(Alpine'00),Alpine'03,Chicago'06,Summerfest(x2)'06,Riverside Theater '08(EV),ChicagoII '09, PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Voodoo Fest '13 (New Orleans), Milwaukee '14, Wrigley 1,2 '16
  • Options
    Crazy MarTyNCrazy MarTyN Berlin/germany Posts: 41
    I have a spare PJ20-ticket (sat. reserved, sunday lawn) and i would like to exchange it for spare tickets for the 2 toronto shows. If there is a price difference, i would pay it.
    Maybe there's someone out there who goes with me... :D
  • Options
    Hi all,

I was planning on making the trip out there from Australia with two friends but due to work commitments I can no longer make it (devastated would be an understatement).

So I now need to get rid of my tickets. All tickets are available for cost price.

I have:

- Pair of 10C Weekend Tickets - Sat/Sun - One night 10C Members seats, one night 10C Lawn - $334 (Cost Price)
    - I also have one lawn ticket for Saturday and one lawn ticket for Sunday --- $65 each (Normally $70)

Email me for more info - <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jesse@professionalmisconduct.com.au">jesse@professionalmisconduct.com.au</a><!-- e -->

Cheers,
    Jesse.
  • Options
    PRLJM1PRLJM1 Posts: 584
    Hi all,

I was planning on making the trip out there from Australia with two friends but due to work commitments I can no longer make it (devastated would be an understatement).

So I now need to get rid of my tickets. All tickets are available for cost price.

I have:

- Pair of 10C Weekend Tickets - Sat/Sun - One night 10C Members seats, one night 10C Lawn - $334 (Cost Price)
    - I also have one lawn ticket for Saturday and one lawn ticket for Sunday --- $65 each (Normally $70)

Email me for more info - <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jesse@professionalmisconduct.com.au">jesse@professionalmisconduct.com.au</a><!-- e -->

Cheers,
    Jesse.

Sorry to say, but I think you are SOL on your 10c tix. http://www.pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets
    Summerfest '95,Alpine '98,Ice Bowl(Alpine'00),Alpine'03,Chicago'06,Summerfest(x2)'06,Riverside Theater '08(EV),ChicagoII '09, PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Voodoo Fest '13 (New Orleans), Milwaukee '14, Wrigley 1,2 '16
  • Options
    still looking to trade a 129xxx saturday reserved seat for a sunday reserved of similar #. thanks!
  • Options
    ArmogiArmogi Posts: 76
    Please, i need a reserved for saturday, will pay the price, been looking at ebay/stubhub but this is outrageous, this is driving me nuts!!!!
  • Options
    cbrunelle783cbrunelle783 Posts: 1,025
    Looking for a single for Saturday night Reserved preferred. Lawn with wrist bands only. Thanks! PM please! :D
    Boston 5/17/10
    Tres Mts. 3/27/11
    EV Solo:Providence 6/15/11 Boston 6/16/11 Hartford 6/18/11
    PJ20 9/3/11-9/4/11

Concert Wishlist: I am Mine, Marker in the Sand, Parachutes, In Hiding, All Those Yesterdays, I Got Shit, Long Road, Light Years
  • Options
    Eric PaulEric Paul Posts: 38
    I have 2 seats for sale for Sunday night. The only catch is that they are obstructed view seats. I brought them on Stubhub but my friend just got other seats so now I need to get rid of them. I paid $400 for the pair, but I am willing to take a loss. If anyone is interested, please PM me.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,890
    I know it's a long shot but I'm asking for a friend--looking for pair of reserved seats for Sunday. anywhere in the pavilion is fine as long as they're not obstructed view.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:dissident79@gmail.com">dissident79@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

thanks!
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    mjvh-cudahymjvh-cudahy Posts: 72
    edited August 2011
    I am looking to trade one Saturday 10C reserved seat for a one Sunday 10C reserved seat.

PM me if interested.

****UPDATE**** Deal has been made
    Post edited by mjvh-cudahy on
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    edited August 2011
    EDIT: My Saturday reserve is taken. However, the Sunday lawn seats are still available for face value.

I'm looking for a swap and sale.

I'd like to trade one of my 10 Club reserve Saturday for a 10 Club reserve on Sunday. I'd prefer for the Sunday holder to have a fan club number near mine (179,XXX) so it's a fair trade for both of us.

Additionally, I'd also like to sell my pair of 10 Club GA Sunday lawn tickets (which come with 10 Club privileges, including access to the special roped off section at the front of the lawn) for face value.

Send me a PM if you're interested! :D
    Post edited by kw18 on
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    pjnpapjnpa Posts: 70
    edited August 2011
    I have an extra reserved ticket for Sunday that I would like to trade for a Saturday reserved. Preferably someone with a similar TC number. If that works out, I will also have two Saturday lawn tix for sale at face value.

pjnpa
    195xxx

*Sunday reserved ticket taken*

Pair of lawn tix for Saturday available at face value.
    Post edited by pjnpa on
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    PM sent!
    pjnpa wrote:
    I have an extra reserved ticket for Sunday that I would like to trade for a Saturday reserved. Preferably someone with a similar TC number. If that works out, I will also have two Saturday lawn tix for sale at face value.

pjnpa
    195xxx
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    I have 2 lawn seats for both nights and I can't go now because of a new job. PM me if you are interested (Face Value of course).
    "If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this."

• Options
    mhartmhart Posts: 17
    I have 2 10C Lawn tickets available for Saturday without wristbands. I'm looking for $120 for the pair. PM me if you're interested.
  • Options
    BpageBpage Posts: 33
    I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying the other ticket from Jess. i would buy one and you could buy the other. He doesn't want to split up the pair.
    Hi all,

I have:

Cheers,
    Jesse.
    jessewilson1983

Private messageE-mailTop
    bpage
  • Options
    Coming from Hoboken NJ, need 3 for both nights, will pay whatever or can trade (yankees & knicks season ticket holder) Also driving out and back if anyone needs a ride. pm me
  • Options
    pjnpapjnpa Posts: 70
    Looking to sell two lawn tickets for Saturday, two lawn tickets for Sunday, along with 2 TC wristbands, for $240 total.

Or can sell each set (1 lawn ticket for Saturday, 1 lawn ticket for Sunday, 1 wristband) for $120.
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me what the obstructed view sections & rows are? Thanks
  • Options
    akobrenakobren Posts: 11
    Trade offer...

Your 2 Sunday 10c reserved for my 2 Sunday 10c lawn + Cash.

I realize that you will be taking a "downgrade" so I will pay you face value for your 2 Sunday reserved ($110 each) and ask nothing for my 2 Sunday lawn...

PM me if interested.
  • Options
    SS28085SS28085 Posts: 43
    I am selling the following tickets:

Night 2: Two Reserved, Section 203, row BBB= $ 223.50 (Live Nation Price)
    Night 2: Two Lawn = $126 (10C Price)

Total Value: $349.50

Will sell everything for $300.

The reserved seats are a PDF that I will email to you. The lawn tickets will be picked up on Saturday and will be hand delivered to you. My preference is to sell everything together as one package.
    Champagne breakfast for everyone!
  • Options
    Looking to sell a pair of Saturda Lawn & Sunday reserved tickets plus wristbands for face value $330...email me if your interested.

Can pick up tickets at venue...

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:peyto788@gmail.com">peyto788@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Looking for Sunday reserve. I don't care what your 10c # is...
  • Options
    RR3670RR3670 Posts: 1
    TWO SUNDAY 10C CLUB LAWN SEATS AND VIP PARKING PASS AVAILABLE FOR FACE VALUE, $130 total.

Tix $50 each
    VIP Parking Pass $30

and if there's some sort of wristband or something that comes with it that's usuable, those will be a part of it too...

send a message if interested.
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    i have 2 sunday lawn tickets for sale. 100 for the pair.