PUI.....where sexting happpens

Comments

• Meg8686 wrote:
    Dope and a beer... hear, hear.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnx9ZJVoTVg Enjoy Enjoy

Haha... Bob Marley
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Blocking Buffalo Solider!! FFS!! Have this instead :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciXYKujGr2E
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Meg8686 wrote:
    Blocking Buffalo Solider!! FFS!! Have this instead :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciXYKujGr2E

:lol::lol: :corn:

That's a great episode
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Meg8686 wrote:

:thumbup:

my balls were like that once.....then....shit i can't tell that story here. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:

my balls were like that once.....then....shit i can't tell that story here. :lol:

Oh, bullshit!
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:

Oh, bullshit!

i'd pm the story...but that might be sort of disgusting :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

So you put them in a microwave
    81 wrote:

if microwave is slang for......
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

if microwave is slang for......

:fp:

You haven't seen that episode of South Park?

Go on. :corn:

i've seen it....cancer for pot
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i think if you live in a bar, you are bound to become a degenerate drunk.

and of course guys are going to try and ply your pants down with booze....i wouldn't of course, only because i don't need the assistance of booze....my skills speak for themselves.

I know, Seems Me being there has even brought in extra trade, although ...goddamit and i'll only tell everyne this because i'm wasted :lol::lol: Seems ive just left one rob and found another one. must start behaving myself. My housemate matt (a dear old friend) introduced me to a new chap today by syaing, 'and heres trouble' and smiling at me.

Right, Now I'll r'oll and you type shit fr me to read while I drink ... thats how it seems to work around here :)
    81 wrote:
    i call bullshit on the blush. :lol:
    No for reals :lol::lol:
  • 81 wrote:

i've seen it....cancer for pot

Exactly :lol:
  • Meg8686 wrote:
    81 wrote:

and of course guys are going to try and ply your pants down with booze....i wouldn't of course, only because i don't need the assistance of booze....my skills speak for themselves.

I know, Seems Me being there has even brought in extra trade, although ...goddamit and i'll only tell everyne this because i'm wasted :lol::lol: Seems ive just left one rob and found another one. must start behaving myself. My housemate matt (a dear old friend) introduced me to a new chap today by syaing, 'and heres trouble' and smiling at me.

Right, Now I'll r'oll and you type shit fr me to read while I drink ... thats how it seems to work around here :)
    81 wrote:

:lol:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    81 wrote:

81 wrote:

fuck it,.....i'm flying over for the holidays :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Don't you DARE!! the UK is Awful . Hows about we meet in Mexico in a dive bar somewhere .. :lol::lol:
    81 wrote:
    then....shit i can't tell that story here. :lol:

You can tell me that story in Mexico :lol::lol::lol:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Don't you DARE!! the UK is Awful . Hows about we meet in Mexico in a dive bar somewhere .. :lol::lol:

fuck mexico, they shoot peeps down there...how bout costa rica
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Meg8686 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    then....shit i can't tell that story here. :lol:

You can tell me that story in Mexico :lol::lol::lol:

dealio
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • :yawn:
    Mexicans freaking loved me. Never been to Costa Rica before. Never made it that far. I'm broke as fuck right now, i think I drank all my money.
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Mexicans freaking loved me. Never been to Costa Rica before. Never made it that far. I'm broke as fuck right now, i think I drank all my money.

so the UK then. :lol:

can i crash at the pub, or should i get a room :corn: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Ha, HERE!! For reals though. as soon as theres hints of gigs Im on it. Never been to the US ... well I was in newark briefly and got into an altercation with a deaf tramp and then i was in texas briefly, and ate a burger the size of my head ... that was on the way to mexico. .. but yeah, totally up for Pearl jam gigs next year, wherever they are. My only regret this year was not fucking off all my exams ad following PJ on the euro tour ... Manchestr 1 was sweet. Even better, we stayed inteh same hotel as PJ. Was outside having a coffee and stone walks past and jumped into the tour bus .... I should have followed them around europe. :fp:

Ifyou wanna come to the UK feel free, I can show you the sights, but it's all pretty shit. & it's a long way to come for a hardcore drinking session .. but you'd meet your match!
    Suddenly relieved i never linked my tenclub and facebook together :lol::lol::lol:
    So thirsty for water and all i have is a box of corona ... this is a joke :lol::lol::lol: literaly dowing bottles to try and hydrate myself :lol::lol::lol:
  • Meg8686 wrote:
    Suddenly relieved i never linked my tenclub and facebook together :lol::lol::lol:

Borrrrring. :lol:
  • Meg8686 wrote:
    So thirsty for water and all i have is a box of corona ... this is a joke :lol::lol::lol: literaly dowing bottles to try and hydrate myself :lol::lol::lol:

That works. Definitely works. :lol:
    Meg8686 wrote:

That works. Definitely works. :lol:

It was working :lol::lol:
  • Meg8686 wrote:
    It was working :lol::lol:

I always think it works but then I wake up in the morning and realize that it didn't work. :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    last night was fun times...I should have taken more pics...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • It's too late for mac and cheese. :wtf: :fp:
This discussion has been closed.