PUI.....where sexting happpens

Comments

• Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Fact! Good thing you are always right, Will.

I know.

:nono:

jazzybass.gif
  • Girls?
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    stone sober tonight :o
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    bump for meg :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    DON'T get me started ;)
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
    Meg8686 wrote:
    DON'T get me started ;)

i think you already did. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Meg8686 wrote:
    DON'T get me started ;)

feisty fierce?
    oh ffs why not, ive reAD (WOOOAAAHHH CAPSLOCK) enough of this thread so i'd better contribute.

So I swaggered into a new town a month ago, you know this. Now i have an actuall crew , and between us today we polished off every bottle of rum in the pub, thats a bottle each. i;m so proud. difficult being the new girl intown. as in fightintg the locals off with a stick difficult. But hey, having fun. really enjoying some freeedom for a change, as you can probaby tell. So yeah, probably had about 12 Cuba libres tonight ... not bad, going to have to double the rum order for next weeks delivery/
    Meg8686 wrote:
    oh ffs why not, ive reAD (WOOOAAAHHH CAPSLOCK) enough of this thread so i'd better contribute.

So I swaggered into a new town a month ago, you know this. Now i have an actuall crew , and between us today we polished off every bottle of rum in the pub, thats a bottle each. i;m so proud. difficult being the new girl intown. as in fightintg the locals off with a stick difficult. But hey, having fun. really enjoying some freeedom for a change, as you can probaby tell. So yeah, probably had about 12 Cuba libres tonight ... not bad, going to have to double the rum order for next weeks delivery/

nice....but if you are posting in the singles thread...should you not be accepting your new local friends with open arms. :corn: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

#yarrrr #wooooo

#beerme
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I am holding out for a betterman ... but yeah in the meantime I was a rat fuck I told you about that :)
    Meg8686 wrote:
    I am holding out for a betterman ... but yeah in the meantime I was a rat fuck I told you about that :)

i forgot about that lucky guy.....no shame in that....as long as it was good
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:

i forgot about that lucky guy.....no shame in that....as long as it was good

here, here ;)
    Other than he's in EVERYDAY, but it's an amusing relationship,. Maybe i should check & see if he likes Pearl Jam. Could be a Win. he;s about 10 years older than me though ... why am i telling you all this anyway ... can't give you all the details. . you lulled me into a false sense of drunken security. :lol::lol:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Other than he's in EVERYDAY, but it's an amusing relationship,. Maybe i should check & see if he likes Pearl Jam. Could be a Win. he;s about 10 years older than me though ... why am i telling you all this anyway ... can't give you all the details. . you lulled me into a false sense of drunken security. :lol::lol:

no worries, it's the PUI thread....only the most degenerate drunks ever stop in here. :lol:

but if you feel guilty about airing your dirty laundry, feel free to pm :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

no worries, it's the PUI thread....only the most degenerate drunks ever stop in here. :lol:

but if you feel guilty about airing your dirty laundry, feel free to pm :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats just scratching the surface, and my laudry is clean....er than yours I'll bet, :) I recommend we all get wrecked tomorrow night on pirate juice and see if i can get some stories out of you.
    Meg8686 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Thats just scratching the surface, and my laudry is clean....er than yours I'll bet, :) I recommend we all get wrecked tomorrow night on pirate juice and see if i can get some stories out of you.

nobody wants my stories,....but i'll have a drink or two dozen with you.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    81 wrote:

nobody wants my stories,....but i'll have a drink or two dozen with you.

Yeah sure what could go wrong? :lol::lol:8-)
  • 81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:

only the most degenerate drunks ever stop in here. :lol:

Debatable

Debatable

this isn't a debate team.......

less debating, more drinking
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

Debatable

this isn't a debate team.......

less debating, more drinking

I can debate whilst drunk
    :nono: :lol:

wonder how meg is doing with peter
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Hey girls... that whole thing about me talking to my ex is mostly a joke :lol:
    Hey girls... that whole thing about me talking to my ex is mostly a joke :lol:

we've not had a college age girl on here since that gal from PA. can't think of her name, but she was cool.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Guess whose back ;)
    81 wrote:

I just got back from his place actually..... Made up a lie to my housemates and scamped round his place after pub closing .... :o :shock: :o then came back to watch the new episode of Parks and Rec with my housemates and Now I'm here PUI & tellling you about it ...
  • 81 wrote:

we've not had a college age girl on here since that gal from PA. can't think of her name, but she was cool.

I like older ladies... preferably in yoga pants
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Guess whose back ;)
    81 wrote:

I just got back from his place actually..... Made up a lie to my housemates and scamped round his place after pub closing .... :o :shock: :o then came back to watch the new episode of Parks and Rec with my housemates and Now I'm here PUI & tellling you about it ...

#dirtygirl #nice :lol: feel free to #rf :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    81 wrote:

staysea? :P
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    81 wrote:

I like older ladies... preferably in yoga pants

#somanywronganwserswhichdoichoose :lol:

#wow

#mentalimage

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mfc2006 wrote:
    81 wrote:

staysea? :P

no :lol:

pdawsky (ithinkimisspelledhisname) proposed to her :lol:

i'll go find that thread.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

#somanywronganwserswhichdoichoose :lol:

#wow

#mentalimage

:lol:

20's and 30's are generally fine. :corn: