no :lol:

pdawsky (ithinkimisspelledhisname) proposed to her :lol:

i'll go find that thread.

No shit... post or PM me that shit.

can't find it....#grrrr
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Oh one last thing before I pass out .... PETE LIKES PEARL JAM!! Okay night all . .
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Oh one last thing before I pass out .... & PETE LIKES PEARL JAM!! Okay night all . .

have you seen the collection? he's not just lying to you is he? is he on teh forums? looks like i'm foiled for sat
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Oh one last thing before I pass out .... & PETE LIKES PEARL JAM!! Okay night all . .

have you seen the collection? he's not just lying to you is he? is he on teh forums? looks like i'm foiled for sat
    Im sure it was a line, he struggled to name any album other than ten. I mean. it's a big part of my life, my morning alarm clock is cready stomp and yeah, i eat sleep and breathe this band ... so yeah, would be a bonus :) m ex banned pearl jam from the house, part of the reason i left him.
  • Meg8686 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:

m ex banned pearl jam from the house, part of the reason i left him.

What a McPrick!
    Meg8686 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:

Im sure it was a line, he struggled to name any album other than ten. I mean. it's a big part of my life, my morning alarm clock is cready stomp and yeah, i eat sleep and breathe this band ... so yeah, would be a bonus :) m ex banned pearl jam from the house, part of the reason i left him.

he is a #rf. :lol:

how do you ban music from a house. :fp: :lol: i'll listen to anything, even even flow

double even
    point
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

What a #McPrick!

fixed and #ilikeit
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

What a #McPrick!

fixed and #ilikeit

Thanks, Bruddah! :P
    Never liked to talk about it on here but it was a bit of an abusive relationship. Once I was listening to last exit, he came in, told me to kill the sound , when i asked why he kicked in my speakers and started on me... that how you ban music from a house. Decided to leave him not long after that. but it was hard t escape. yeah just trying to forget the past 4 months. I've moved now , having fun ... maybe a bit too much actually , Got my business up and running & yeah, I can listen to last exit as much as i fucking want.
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Never liked to talk about it on here but it was a bit of an abusive relationship. Once I was listening to last exit, he came in, told me to kill the sound , when i asked why he kicked in my speakers and started on me... that how you ban music from a house. Decided to leave him not long after that. but it was hard t escape. yeah just trying to forget the past 4 months. I've moved now , having fun ... maybe a bit too much actually , Got my business up and running & yeah, I can listen to last exit as much as i fucking want.

sorry about the douchebagex.

glad you got out and got on with being happy. that's how it should be....

you are the grass grower right?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Yep, in every respect 8-)
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Meg8686 wrote:

Geez. That's not cool at all. :( Good for you for getting out and moving on.
    Meg8686 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Yep, in every respect 8-)

#thatsdirty :lol:

i still have a room for ya :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    It was the only thing I could do in the end. Just didn't expect it after 4 years. It was awfu, turned so nasty. I think it was necause I have a lot of good things going for me & He didn't so he tried to bring me down. About a month into this change, I scamped off to Manchester 1, I came home, he'd thrown all my PJ cd's away , salvaged all of them but no code :( euuuurrrgh must forget it alll. eeek will have sobered up tomorrow, with Pete grinning at me all day and I'll probably be mortified by my post history but hey, was hardly gonna contribute to obama threads and don't have enough energy for photoshopping Pearl Jam with cats . PUI is much easier :) big love guys, now I really am passing out.
    :lol: :wave:

see ya next pui.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • :lol::lol::lol:
    i may need to switch to gin...or bourbon..or tequila....could get ugly tonight....

#mttraining
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    #wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    \Somehow theres a bookmark for this thread on my browser :lol::lol::lol: This PUI all started when I moved into the pub.... funny that everyone wants to get the new girl in town drunk... Could not posssssibley complain!!
    81 wrote:
    Not surprised to find you here. sounds like your having a good fucking time
  • Dope and a beer... hear, hear.
    Meg8686 wrote:
    \Somehow theres a bookmark for this thread on my browser :lol::lol::lol: This PUI all started when I moved into the pub.... funny that everyone wants to get the new girl in town drunk... Could not posssssibley complain!!

nice bookmark. :lol:

i think if you live in a bar, you are bound to become a degenerate drunk.

and of course guys are going to try and ply your pants down with booze....i wouldn't of course, only because i don't need the assistance of booze....my skills speak for themselves.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Dope and a beer... hear, hear.

i need some dope.... :lol:

this weeek in MT. woooooo...and then a few phone calls when i get home for more....i'm getting fully back on that wagon.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Meg8686 wrote:
    81 wrote:

would be better if i was in a bar in the UK with some chick named meg. :mrgreen::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnx9ZJVoTVg Enjoy Enjoy
    Meg8686 wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnx9ZJVoTVg Enjoy Enjoy
    This video contains content from The Harry Fox Agency, Inc. (HFA), EMI Music Publishing and UMG, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds

:x

good song tho...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • EMI can kiss my ass. Stingy motherfuckers
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    81 wrote:

would be better if i was in a bar in the UK with some chick named meg. :mrgreen::lol:
    4ab43da1-d03b-48ff-8349-b0aad74591d0.jpg
    i call bullshit on the blush. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
This discussion has been closed.