Options

**CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL**

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    :fp:
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    :fp:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    The Golden Goal /sudden death is way more dramatic then a shootout ....

No way. They have tried that before but teams are too scared and tired to go all out. Penalty shootouts are really intense and dramatic. Love them :D

Congrats Munich
  • Options
    3 of 4 fuckin penalties lost..wtf..
  • Options
    Congrats Munich

great fuckin match!!!! :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    The Golden Goal /sudden death is way more dramatic then a shootout ....

No way. They have tried that before but teams are too scared and tired to go all out. Penalty shootouts are really intense and dramatic. Love them :D

Congrats Munich

You can say the same thing about the 2 extra 15mnt periods the two teams will just play out the time to get to the shootout , lame ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Congrats Munich

great fuckin match!!!! :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Champions League is best competition in the world bar none. Both semis - :clap::clap::clap:

Hope the final is as wide open as these 2nd legs were.
  • Options
    Ok so at least we are assured of a brand new Champion , i'll root for the underdog ...
  • Options
    ill support Chelsea on the final :)
  • Options

Ok they will be the underdog since the game will be in Munich ...
  • Options

yep
  • Options

yep

Ugh! Want to go Chelsea, but have to go Bayern. I don't want Chelsea stealing Newcastle's chance at a Champions League spot for next year.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    holy crap!

Sweinsteiger for the win!
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    holy crap!

those Germans with their names...how the fuck to say that Sweinsteiger..you fuckin need 2 tounges and 3 mouths for it..
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    holy crap!

those Germans with their names...how the fuck to say that Sweinsteiger..you fuckin need 2 tounges and 3 mouths for it..

haha!! I love saying it, its a fun word. I watched the game with my girlfriend last night and everytime the announcer said Schweinsteiger, we both said it too. And then the final penalty we were both: "come on Schweinsteiger!" then when he scored we went back and forth to each other "Schweinsteiger!! SCHWEINSTEIGER!!!!!" so romantic, :lol:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    holy crap!

haha!! I love saying it, its a fun word. I watched the game with my girlfriend last night and everytime the announcer said Schweinsteiger, we both said it too. And then the final penalty we were both: "come on Schweinsteiger!" then when he scored we went back and forth to each other "Schweinsteiger!! SCHWEINSTEIGER!!!!!" so romantic, :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: ..now all togehter

ALEXkfjguridognhfhyhojjxhejhifdnfPLATZ!!! :lol:
  • Options
    rvapetervapete Posts: 488
    Halfway home folks to Madrid in a European Cup Final ;)
  • Options
    rvapetervapete Posts: 488
    ATLETI !!!
  • Options
    rvapete wrote:
    ATLETI !!!
    Bilbao?
  • Options
    so Pep is leaving Barca? hmmmm....
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    yeah..who is next...valverde :mrgreen:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I don't know anything about him. But I would think coaching Barca is the toughest job, so many expectations when you are one of the best teams, anything less of perfection is failure.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I don't know anything about him. But I would think coaching Barca is the toughest job, so many expectations when you are one of the best teams, anything less of perfection is failure.
    Tito Vilanova is the new one
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    What a fucken disappointing season barca had...feels like a funeral, can't seem to want to watch peps last few games....BUT, we WILL be back!!! This year humbled us BIGTIME and now I know how FAKE ASS MADRID feel to be disappointed and down. Only difference is its only been 1 year for us ey Dimi, not years of disappointments...reload and be back hungrier and stronger then ever. Messi will be a BEAST next year to shut critics up and show Christina he's STILL the big man around here(although he's only 5ft7in!!!) I hear van Persie and jordin alba joining the cules next year...and Tito will be great!!! Visca barca, viva Catalonia!!! See u next year!!!!!
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    What a fucken disappointing season barca had...feels like a funeral, can't seem to want to watch peps last few games....BUT, we WILL be back!!! This year humbled us BIGTIME and now I know how FAKE ASS MADRID feel to be disappointed and down. Only difference is its only been 1 year for us ey Dimi, not years of disappointments...reload and be back hungrier and stronger then ever. Messi will be a BEAST next year to shut critics up and show Christina he's STILL the big man around here(although he's only 5ft7in!!!) I hear van Persie and jordin alba joining the cules next year...and Tito will be great!!! Visca barca, viva Catalonia!!! See u next year!!!!!
    haha..funny guy..Madrid is number 1 team in titles in the world,the number one team of 20th century..
    number 1 in european titles in fooball and basketball...
    ill tell u one thing..to understand..if u ever go to stadio Santiago Bernabéu...and visit Madrid Museum,one of the thing you will learn is that if you put Madrid winning cups,one over the other,then the result is higher than ......Empire State Building.....
  • Options
    Ya but u have to dust them off dimi cuz they're soooo old!!! Madrid is the Yankees of football no doubt but they still suck ass!! Fake ass Madrid!!! And btw, it's been 10 YEARS dimi since your last champions league, come on buddy!!! We've won more in the last 3 years then u did in 10!!!
  • Options
    Only way i step in that shit hole is for champions league final and it isn't happening for a while!!! Money can buy u all the players u want, but it doesn't guarantee u a championship!!! Trust me, I know. We'll see next year how u guys handle being hunted. Let's see mou and his cronies handle it.....if he stays...and with pep leaving I'm sure he'll stay now! Exspecially since roman wants pep at Chelsea, NOT mou. I want him to stay so we can see his meltdown transform from the beginning of season till he quits!!!!
  • Options
    here we are...tonight..

F I N A L .....
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    I'll be out a friends and might miss it, but then he might be able to put it on, not sure, as he is just moving into his new home, and not sure if everything is set up okay.

I think byern munich 2 - 0
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08