Options

**CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL**

Comments

• Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    You guys are crazy about this sport. I love it.

So when is Chelsea playing RM? Will that be next week?
    19 May 2012 at Munich Germany
    Chelsea vs TBD

at the moment if stays this way the score we habe 30 min extra time..2 half times of 15 min each..
    Yeah i got the game on now at school. I'm not a fan of either of these teams. Both BM & RM have players I hate.

The best part of that win yesterday was they did it with 10 men. My boy John Terry got the boot and the team rallied.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490

Chelsea vs TBD

at the moment if stays this way the score we habe 30 min extra time..2 half times of 15 min each..

Do you know if extra time is just extension of game, so if Bayern scores, Madrid would need 2. Or, is it just like a mini-game where whatever happens, happens? I thought it was the latter, but now form the commentary, I'm thinking it might be just extension of Aggregate.

I think if this is correct, you may see Madrid play counter attach and take their chances in a shoot out.
    if bayern score,Madrid needs two goals to score
    like 4-2..the out goals play imortant role always
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

Chelsea vs TBD

Yeah i got the game on now at school. I'm not a fan of either of these teams. Both BM & RM have players I hate.

The best part of that win yesterday was they did it with 10 men. My boy John Terry got the boot and the team rallied.

Your boy John Terry should be stripped of his captaincy. Really stupid thing to be doing considering they put a goal referee in 2 years ago to watch for such things. Quite embarassing and stupid. Cech even calmed him down from arguing b/c he knew it was the right call. When, he and 3 other guys are missing from the starting line-up b/c of such a selfish boneheaded play, not sure I'd be proud to call him "My boy."

BTW, any other teammates wives he'd like to screw? Any other PK's he'd like to miss? He's an embarssment of a teammate.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    if no one scores.
    then penalties..fuckin russian roulete :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

Your boy John Terry should be stripped of his captaincy. Really stupid thing to be doing considering they put a goal referee in 2 years ago to watch for such things. Quite embarassing and stupid. Cech even calmed him down from arguing b/c he knew it was the right call. When, he and 3 other guys are missing from the starting line-up b/c of such a selfish boneheaded play, not sure I'd be proud to call him "My boy."

BTW, any other teammates wives he'd like to screw? Any other PK's he'd like to miss? He's an embarssment of a teammate.
    yeah..wtf he did..and he isnt playing at the final..cos of the red card..
  • Options
    Do you know if extra time is just extension of game, so if Bayern scores, Madrid would need 2. Or, is it just like a mini-game where whatever happens, happens? I thought it was the latter, but now form the commentary, I'm thinking it might be just extension of Aggregate.

I think if this is correct, you may see Madrid play counter attach and take their chances in a shoot out.
    if bayern score,Madrid needs two goals to score
    like 4-2..the out goals play imortant role always

Yeah, I knew about the away goals tie-breaker. Just wasnt' sure if it carried over to Extra time. Thanks!
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626

:lol: I love him because people hate him
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Oh just one thing that i hate about Soccer these kinds of matches should never ever finish in ties , Ties are fucking gay .........

Are you even more confused that they are in Extra Time (OT for Americans) in a 2-1 game? :lol:

No ties here.
  • Options

:lol: I love him because people hate him

I actually don't hate him. I don't think about him. But, I would be embarassed to call him "My boy" or My captain or my teammate.
  • Options
    Oh just one thing that i hate about Soccer these kinds of matches should never ever finish in ties , Ties are fucking gay .........

Are you even more confused that they are in Extra Time (OT for Americans) in a 2-1 game? :lol:

No ties here.
    :lol:
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457

No ties here.

No i was thinking about yesterday's match that ended 2-2 but didn't realize about the away goal , that game yesterday ended 2-2 no ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

No ties here.

No i was thinking about yesterday's match that ended 2-2 but didn't realize about the away goal , that game yesterday ended 2-2 no ...
    yep,but chelsea won the first match 1-0
  • Options

No ties here.

I didn't think you were. I was just joking.
  • Options
    yep,but chelsea won the first match 1-0

Yeah, so Aggregate 3-2. But, it was funny. On English broadcast, they first indicated that Chelsea through on Away goals. The American broadcast then overlayed that with the correct Aggregate victory. So, no more making fun of us Yanks!

(though, truth be told my guess is someone prepared the sub-title before Torres' goal changed the path through and just forgot to change it even though they changed the Aggregate)
  • Options
    last minute :mrgreen:
  • Options

So, what do you think about PK's deciding entry to the biggest Club Championship game in the world? :shock:
  • Options
    Iker....iker ....iker....
  • Options
    last minute :mrgreen:

I say make these fuckers run till they can't no more that would be the way to end the Game , a shootout is mehhh :fp:
  • Options

So, what do you think about PK's deciding entry to the biggest Club Championship game in the world? :shock:

Me no like :nono:
  • Options
    So, Dimi (or anyone else) who's your pick to win PK's?

I'm saying Madrid.
  • Options

Me no like :nono:

Try running 6 miles, then running another 2 miles, then be told - nope!! need to run ANOTHER 2 miles!!! Or lose on a bad bounce because everyone keeling over from not only the 10 miles they ran today, but the 20 miles they ran playing each other last week and El Classico over the weekend.

Shootouts are fine.
  • Options
    You can't beat a good penalty shootout :D
  • Options
    So, Dimi (or anyone else) who's your pick to win PK's?

I'm saying Madrid.
    i support Madrid!!

btw,bayern never loose at penalties in the past
  • Options
    oh boy..
  • Options
    oh boy..

Iker!!!!
  • Options
    omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iker iker...iker...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fp: :fp:
  • Options
    HALA MADRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    holy shit...out...out!!!!

iker iker iker..
  • Options
    The Golden Goal /sudden death is way more dramatic then a shootout ....
  • Options
    :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(