GLORIOUS SUMMER TIME

13»

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    ok...5am another few hours of work..then ITS GAME ON

work.... :lol::mrgreen:

im outta here 1pm ...its all gravy

and as i mentioned b4...today is a 4 day brokerage 8-) so we all don't mind being here
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    and as i mentioned b4...today is a 4 day brokerage 8-) so we all don't mind being here

what the hell is going on with your company stock. down almost 2 bucks.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

what the hell is going on with your company stock. down almost 2 bucks.

:lol: ..since i sold i haven't even looked....the next time i can sell is feb....

thats the stock game..up and down...down and up
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,584

work.... :lol::mrgreen:

i hear ya. for me this day would be worthless though. nobody gives a shit about their mortgage on memorial day weekend. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com

i hear ya. for me this day would be worthless though. nobody gives a shit about their mortgage on memorial day weekend. :mrgreen:

this is true....1 more hour...ugh
    been a lovely weekend thus far. debauchery set to pick up multiple notches later today though. :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
    been a lovely weekend thus far. debauchery set to pick up multiple notches later today though. :thumbup:

Hells year

BBQ PARTY at 2pm :o

Have fun
    hungover....94 and sunny today.

thinking a bike ride to sweat it out then phils at 1.

boom.
    www.myspace.com