Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    ahh, summer time...44 and overcast
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,375
    81 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: The whole "Chicago is great in the summer" thing is getting real old!!!!
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Going to the beach on Saturday - can't wait!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    just got a fresh shape up.....ahhh shit :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,584
    81 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: The whole "Chicago is great in the summer" thing is getting real old!!!!

that is HORRENDOUS
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

that is HORRENDOUS

suppose to be 58 tommorrow. :|
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

that is HORRENDOUS

suppose to be 58 tommorrow. :|

heatwave.

approaching 90 and sunny in these parts. :)
    www.myspace.com
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I just LOVE summertime - I just wish the rain would ease up just a bit....

we have had tornado warnings for the past (2) nights with severe storms.... :(

I thinks its going to be a much cooler summer with lots more rain...
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • So excited, I only get a 3.5 day weekend but I'll take it!!!. Going on our boat this weekend for our first overnight trip. Going to do a clam boil and make a roast, maybe do some swimming if not too cold, and of course consumption of booze will be a must. Friends my stop by with their jet skis, should be a great time, with great people!
    I hope everyone else enjoys their time as well!

heatwave.

according ot hte phone, 74, 78 and 85 for sat, sun and monday

sunday appears to be the nicest of the days.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    So excited, I only get a 3.5 day weekend but I'll take it!!!. Going on our boat this weekend for our first overnight trip. Going to do a clam boil and make a roast, maybe do some swimming if not too cold, and of course consumption of booze will be a must. Friends my stop by with their jet skis, should be a great time, with great people!
    I hope everyone else enjoys their time as well!

this sounds phenomenal.
    www.myspace.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,972
    81 wrote:

heatwave.

according ot hte phone, 74, 78 and 85 for sat, sun and monday

sunday appears to be the nicest of the days.
    Same down in the hocking hills. Good hiking weather!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:

watch our for the horse back riding down there. took me three days to recover from that trip. :lol: ouch.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    right now it's 58, windy, scattered showers.

finished cleaning the camper-found 2 packages of buns from last summer...they weren't moldy :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

watch our for the horse back riding down there. took me three days to recover from that trip. :lol: ouch.
    Cant afford that this time. But I'll keep that in mind for the next!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    RKCNDY wrote:

finished cleaning the camper-found 2 packages of buns from last summer...they weren't moldy :?

ewwwwwwwwwwww :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    RKCNDY wrote:

haha...yeah i'd opt for some new buns
    www.myspace.com
    RKCNDY wrote:

haha...yeah i'd opt for some new buns

awww...but they're all nice and crunchy...you don't like your buns toasty? :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Cant afford that this time. But I'll keep that in mind for the next!!

i'd skip it if i had a do over. that friggen hurt.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:

did you taste them?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

did you taste them?

gross, no! you wanna taste them? :)

- Christopher McCandless
    BOOM.

SUMERTIME HAS JUST BEGUN.

:thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
    1st time packing for the beach weekend of the year!!!! WINNING 8-)
    Except for the food the SUV is packed for a morning roll out!! Beautiful hills of Hocking here we come!!

mickeyrat wrote:
    Except for the food the SUV is packed for a morning roll out!! Beautiful hills of Hocking here we come!!

sweet!!! enjoy

don't know where that is ..but it sounds cool :mrgreen:
    mickeyrat wrote:

sweet!!! enjoy

don't know where that is ..but it sounds cool :mrgreen:

the hills are hocking
    www.myspace.com
    Hocking hills is in central ohio. Nice place to camp, hike, horseback ride.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Hocking hills is in central ohio. Nice place to camp, hike, horseback ride.

sounds made up.
    www.myspace.com
    ok...5am another few hours of work..then ITS GAME ON
    ok...5am another few hours of work..then ITS GAME ON

work.... :lol::mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com