GLORIOUS SUMMER TIME

The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,584
edited May 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
...in about 7 hours :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

hope everyone was smart and took advantage of a nice lil 4 day weekend.

who's got plans? going down the shore? bbq's? mountains? long vaca's?

my weekend, other than a memorial day/b day party/going away party on sunday that i will most likely not remember, will consist of lots of grilling, lots of beer consumption, lots of work out in the yard, time at the pool, watching baseball, and hitting the trails with my bike finally. nothing too exciting, but it should be fantastic....and i might see hangover 2 (expecting poop, so hopefully i'll be pleasantly surprised)

weather looks like summer finally. should be a good one. enjoy it-whatever you're doing.

god bless you all. and my god continue to bless the united states of america! :thumbup: :wave:
www.myspace.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    ohhh now you wanna start counting down...where were you in december.... :roll: :lol:

i'am so amped to get to the beach crib tomorrow night

i will in the bbq joint by 5pm and i will be surf casting by 6am sat morning 8-)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Posts: 9,240
    ohhh now you wanna start counting down...where were you in december.... :roll: :lol:

i will in the bbq joint by 5pm and i will be surf casting by 6am sat morning 8-)

will you be live posting in this thread...
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,584

this is merely a 7 hour countdown to get me through the day, my friend. :mrgreen: you did a lovely job with yours (but yours ends on monday ;) )

looks like the weather is going to be waaaaay better than originally thought. :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com

will you be live posting in this thread...

i will be starting a happy memorial day thread either tonight or tomorrow..which will feature occasional updates when i walk back from the beach to smoke up
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    i also plan on taking the wife and the pooch to this since its only a short ways away from the parents' house:

http://www.thedevonhorseshow.org/index.php

i like horses.
    www.myspace.com

this is merely a 7 hour countdown to get me through the day, my friend. :mrgreen: you did a lovely job with yours (but yours ends on monday ;) )

looks like the weather is going to be waaaaay better than originally thought. :thumbup:

i cant wait any longer with the other thread...iam gonna cut to the chase very soon :mrgreen:

as for the weather..yes it seems to be getting much better 8-)
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    :)
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    been summer here for awhile ;)
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,375
    Started packing this morning for the beach cabin. AHHHHH....fishing, camp fires, sand castles with the kids on the beach. I cant freakin wait, my favorite 4 days of the year comin up!
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Damn i miss summers. You guys are making me jealous. We had a few good weeks in april but windy and rainy ever since. Hope we get a summer here this year.
    Started packing this morning for the beach cabin. AHHHHH....fishing, camp fires, sand castles with the kids on the beach. I cant freakin wait, my favorite 4 days of the year comin up!

i like you :)

god bless you
    www.myspace.com
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    pandora wrote:
    :thumbup:
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    I wish it were summer all year round. Or maybe memorial day could just turn into groundhog's day and repeat itself over, and over, and over, and over. I'd be alright with that, too. The hot sun and the cold beers, the grilling, the baseball, good music, being outside.. can't wait
    I wish it were summer all year round. Or maybe memorial day could just turn into groundhog's day and repeat itself over, and over, and over, and over. I'd be alright with that, too. The hot sun and the cold beers, the grilling, the baseball, good music, being outside.. can't wait

doesn't get any better..not to mention you running around in a bikini.... :shock:
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,986

doesn't get any better..not to mention you running around in a bikini.... :shock:

You dirty, dirty man.

Jeags, gonna be hitting up that Perk Trail with that bike?
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Man you guys are really pumped about Memorial Day........I feel kinda left out.

You dirty, dirty man.

just saying...
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389
    Building a pergola all weekend, with random 4 hour beer breaks in between. I'm hoping to have it half done by Monday. :D

Now if it would just stop raining and give us some heat, that would be nice too. :P
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.

you, ma'am, are a GREAT AMERICAN.
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    people over sunday for grilling and beer drinking
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

You dirty, dirty man.

yes sir. still haven't been out there yet.
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:
    people over sunday for grilling and beer drinking

did you invite chadwick?
    www.myspace.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    going to eastern WA. near the gorge. 50 acres of nobody else but friends. 30 miles from the nearest store/bar...no cell phone reception, no internet connection...just beers, BBQ, campfire, and smoke-age. 8-)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    going to eastern WA. near the gorge. 50 acres of nobody else but friends. 30 miles from the nearest store/bar...no cell phone reception, no internet connection...just beers, BBQ, campfire, and smoke-age. 8-)

how can we get in contact you in case of emergency?
    www.myspace.com
    RKCNDY wrote:

plane with a huge banner behind it? smoke signals? emergency flares? Can't you live without me for a few days? ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    pandora wrote:
    Ha! I was gonna say the same thing Pandora. Our first beach day was in February :P
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389
    RKCNDY wrote:

Now this sounds like the perfect Memorial weekend.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

plane with a huge banner behind it? smoke signals? emergency flares? Can't you live without me for a few days? ;)

can we reach you via carrier pidgeon?
    www.myspace.com
    RKCNDY wrote:

can we reach you via carrier pidgeon?

yes! as long as the eagles or hawks don't get to them first!

- Christopher McCandless