Is it normal for boys to kill animals?

13»

Comments

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    interesting story here in toronto

this guy has been charged with cruelty to animals for beating a baby raccoon with a shovel ... i'm not sure how public opinion is on this right now but for those who live in a city or anywhere with raccoons - they can be a real nuisance especially if you have a garden and are growing food ... the ones here in toronto are pretty belligerent too :lol::lol: ... they don't scare easy and they pretty much do whatever the heck they want ... they are protected by law here also ...

anyhoo - this guy lost it and started going to town on this raccoon until a neighbour stepped in and called the cops ... the raccoon had multiple fractures in the leg and the mom can be seen looking for her ... and is in an animal shelter now ...

i thought i'd share this story as i think it fits the theme of this thread ...

on a personal note: i have raccoons that sleep on my decks and i basically made a pact with them ... don't eat my grape tomatoes and don't poop on the deck and they can sleep there ... so far so good ... :lol: