Options

TEN CLUB CANADA PRE-SALE for May 26

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    This is the initial confirmation of your Ten Club ticket purchase for the Pearl Jam show on September 11, 2011 in Toronto at Air Canada Centre.

1) Your Ten Club purchase is for two (2) reserved, seated tickets.

2) Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation.

3) Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at the box office of the venue on the day of the show.

4) Ten Club members must be present to collect the tickets at the box office on the day of the show.

5) All Ten Club members must show photo identification to collect purchased tickets.

6) More information about box office location and door times will follow closer to the date of the show.

7) For more information about Ten Club tickets, please visit: http://tenclub.net/ten-club/tickets

8) All ticket sales are final. No refunds, transfers, or exchanges.

Any questions about these tickets can be directed to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->

GOT THIS FOR BOTH DAYS......

NOW I THINK IM FRIKIN OK :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    This is the initial confirmation of your Ten Club ticket purchase for the Pearl Jam show on September 11, 2011 in Toronto at Air Canada Centre.

2) Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation.

3) Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at the box office of the venue on the day of the show.

4) Ten Club members must be present to collect the tickets at the box office on the day of the show.

5) All Ten Club members must show photo identification to collect purchased tickets.

6) More information about box office location and door times will follow closer to the date of the show.

7) For more information about Ten Club tickets, please visit: http://tenclub.net/ten-club/tickets

Any questions about these tickets can be directed to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->

NOW I THINK IM FRIKIN OK :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats!! I truely am happy for you, but that e-mail felt like a knife in my heart! lol That was the ONE show (hometown show) I was trying to buy today! Hopefully I get it tomorrow....and I'll see you there!!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    StrykerStryker Upstate, NY Posts: 585
    This is all such unbelievable bullshit.
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    It's all good, I actually have no idea what ticket prices are anyways. They should have just not said anything and I would have been none the wiser. 8-)
    :lol: ...no shit, I didn't even think of that. :lol:
    guess they could have even said they made damn sure the price didn't change at all! :lol:
    edit: wait...some tickets were sold so the price was out there...k, I'm done...what a day.
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Do we still have to purchase a pair of the tickets or I can buy just one with this new 10c/Ticketmaster sistem??
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    Do we still have to purchase a pair of the tickets or I can buy just one with this new 10c/Ticketmaster sistem??
    good question...
    and something very important..can 10c control those who bought already tickets yesterday for not buying again at ticketmaster fan club presale?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    Stryker wrote:
    This is all such unbelievable bullshit.

ya it sure is, was it the apocolypse today? no pj tickets, oprah got cancelled, basketball game in nba lands right near the number gambling on it.
    maybe this video will cheer you up :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4AVLvyZ ... e=youtu.be
  • Options

ah common are you asking if you can keep tickets you got today on pearljam.com goods store, and buy another pair for the same show with ticketmater 10c code tomorrow? i hope 10c avoids this it is even against their policy. if you mean for other shows then ok that is fine. but cant have 2 pairs for same show.

and if you got tickets on this website today why would you want to cancel the order, to try to get it on ticketmaster tomorrow? that does not make sense, maybe i dont understand your question.?
  • Options

ya 10c only sells in pairs, i get your question, no singles . they never said they would do singles
  • Options
    brandon10brandon10 Posts: 1,114
    Rubysdad wrote:
    In an effort to fix today's Canadian Tour Pre Sale Meltdown, Ten Club is partnering up with general public vendors Ticketmaster Canada and others in order to get the Fan Club designated tickets into the hands of our faithful members. All eligible Ten Club members will receive an email tomorrow morning (Thursday, May 26) from Ten Club which will include a unique code that will give you access and information for the new Canadian pre-sale.

The pre-sale will begin tomorrow, Thursday, May 26 at 5pm local venue time and end at 8pm local venue time.

Although members will be purchasing through Ticketmaster Canada and other ticketing outlets (which will be notated in your email along with the appropriate links), Ten Club will still be fulfilling all of the ticket orders.

All Ten Club policies including seat allocation, Will Call procedures, etc. still apply. Please read our ticking policy http://www.pearljam.com/content/ten-club-tickets

We have arranged for the service charge on the tickets to be as close as possible to the service charge you would have paid if you were purchasing the tickets through Ten Club.

For those of you who were able to get tickets through today's (Wednesday, May 25) Ten Club pre-sale, your ticket purchases will be honored. A confirmation email has been sent to you from Ten Club notifying you whether your purchase was processed.

Sincerely,
    Ten Club

I had to quote this again because of all the stupid questions...Read people, read!!!

One of the stupidest questions I've seen.." What if people buy tickets for a show they already bought for?" Come on people, use your brains and read. If all ticket policies are the same( like the message says they are) then that means you will be picking up your tickets from the will call window. You really think the 10club is just going to hand over 4 tickets?? Use common sense people. If people are stupid enough to buy for shows they have already purchased, I'm sure they will just be throwing away their money.
  • Options
    can someone when they know in 10c please tell us, if we are buying tickets for ottawa, montreal or other non ticketmaster venues, do we have to register and make accounts with those ticket sellers as well? for example i think ottawa is capital tickets? i hope when they email us we just get a 10c password and dont have to worry about that

as for ticketmaster, i am in canada, but i buy way more off ticketmaster.com and not .ca site. you can buy the canadian show toronto and hamilton and the west ones from ticketmaster.com as well, it same thing does not make a difference right when we do the 10c order? dont see why it would matter on ticketmaster, wonder how strong the servers are of those other sites though :(
  • Options
    epomepom Posts: 19
    hey guys, gonna travel from Cork, Ireland for one of these shows... will be back later looking for a ticket... thanks in advance ;)
    he still gives his love he just gives it away, the love he recives is the love that is saved........
  • Options
    cojobocojobo Ontario Posts: 299
    Hey - In all the mess yesterday I thought I was ( like most people)...shut out for tickets.... but I woke up this morning to my surprise of TWO separate email confirmations for Toronto 09/12 and one for Hamilton... do you think they'll end up letting me keep both pairs (4 tickets) for Toronto 09/12 or will one set of them be removed from me as we are only supposed to get one pair per member. (I don't want the 4 to be honest - would rather get 2 to both Toronto shows...)
    Halifax '05, Toronto '09, Toronto 2 '11, Hamilton '11, London '13, Chicago '13. Buffalo '13 , Leeds '14, Detroit '14, New York (GCF) '15, Ottawa '16, Toronto 1 '16, Toronto 2 '16
  • Options
    kd190628kd190628 Posts: 3
    Is anyone a little nervous about the media pre-sales coming before the 10c pre-sales? I sure hope the 10c seats have been allocated beforehand and these other seats don't infringe on 10c seating because of that disaster yesterday setting us back...
    Also -anyone been given an idea of how many are left for each show - seeing as some folks were able to get tickets already during 10c's sale? I gotta get for Winnipeg and Sktoon... just wondering if they are nearly sold out for most shows at this point and whether they'll be gone within mere seconds... :?
  • Options
    nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363

Me too!!!! OTTAWA & TORONTO night 1 CON-FREAKIN'-FIRMED!
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Good luck everybody. Hope you all get through this to enjoy a nice Memorial Day Weekend!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    tacettacet Posts: 323
    I have 3 charges pending on my credit card but only received 2 - 10c confirmation emails.
    I am missing one show I was charged for...Sept 12th Toronto didn't get confirmation on it.

I'm not sure what is going on but I did receive the Hamilton confirmation which was purchased after the two Toronto shows so this can't be a good sign :cry:

I have a similar issue for TO 2 - the tickets did not hit my cc though - but the 10c site blocked me from buying them the rest of the afternoon because it said I had already purchased them - but they did not process this order - so in essence getting the tickets right off the bat actually stopped me from getting the tickets

I had the same message that Demetrios had for his tickets but I didn't get mine

I'll try today but I can't even access my hotmail from work let alone buy tickets, which is strictly against company code - looks like somebody has to make up an excuse to come home early today after being home for the past 2 days already
    we're all sentient snowflakes
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,552
    well congrats to all who did get some tickets yesterday.......I for one was 0-2 on the Toronto shows over the 6 hours. Hope that all of us that seemed to miss alot of work yesterday to try for these tickets will have much better luck today. Atleast it sounds like I for one won't have to miss work today to make another attempt at tickets..for the rest of you that may have to work today during the sale, I feel for you.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Pat2976Pat2976 Posts: 34
    I was pretty disappointed esterday but I think this new pre-sale through Ticketmaster is a good way to address the problem. I will be trying for Ottawa tickets again today.
    Montreal 03
    Ottawa 05
    Gorge #1 06
    Eddie Vedder #1 Montreal 08
    Ottawa 11
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,632
    Received confirmation overnight for the two Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, and Hamilton shows.

Good luck to those trying again today.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,007
    100 Pacer wrote:
    Received confirmation overnight for the two Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, and Hamilton shows.

5 shows through all the hell yesterday, you must have battled hard to get those. I managed two Toronto and Hamilton.
  • Options
    Hawk123 wrote:
    100 Pacer wrote:

5 shows through all the hell yesterday, you must have battled hard to get those. I managed two Toronto and Hamilton.
    oh,someone i would like to meet got tickets..seeya at Toronto :)
  • Options
    bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    Congrats to those who got them. Can't say I'm not disappointed like so many to come away empty after having them in my cart multiple times and spending so much time yesterday.
    My birthday and wedding anniversary are this weekend and these were to be my gift :( can't always get what ya want.....but :cry: still after all those hours ;)

Heres to today being a better day for all of us 10C included.

Good luck all :)
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • Options
    TuTeTuTe Posts: 138
    so how long until this ticketmaster presale start?
    im on holiday in thailand and have almost no clue on time differences etc, but i think in 10 min=`?
  • Options
    HELP ....I got two of the same day. I know everyone said it couldn't happen but it did. I bought two pairs for the same day Sept. 11th... I got two confirmation emails and both charges are on my credit card. I wanted the 11th and 12th but instead got 2 sets of Sept. 11th. I also did manage to get a pair for Hamilton on the 15th.

I'm all fucked up now and have serious worries that any tickets will be waiting for me or anyone else when we all travel all the way to Toronto, Hamilton ect. ect... I hope they don't screw the tickets up at the window because of all this chaos.

Can we all get a DOUBLE confirm with photos of our tickets being put in the shoe boxes :D
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    We have arranged for the service charge on the tickets to be as close as possible to the service charge you would have paid if you were purchasing the tickets through Ten Club.

I am curious about this line from the original post. how close is "as close as possible". I mean the two Ottawa tickets I had in my cart for hours were coming in at around $172. I mean a 10 dollar increase is around 6%. I wonder if anything will be done after the fact about this. I mean unless the increase is only like a dollar or two it seems a bit unfair that the people who were lucky enough to get through yesterday not only got confirmed tickets, but also got them at a cheaper price. Especially since if I have to buy tickets from capital tickets today odds are the prices will be in Canadian Dollars, which means it will cost more.
  • Options
    I got my email confirmations for the Toronto shows. WOOHOO!! I ended up getting 2 emails for the Sept 12th show. Don't know why but don't care either cause I got emails for both shows so I'm happy.
    I got a plan
  • Options
    cojobocojobo Ontario Posts: 299
    by somebodyelsessky2020 » Thu May 26, 2011 4:52 am

HELP ....I got two of the same day. I know everyone said it couldn't happen but it did. I bought two pairs for the same day Sept. 11th... I got two confirmation emails and both charges are on my credit card. I wanted the 11th and 12th but instead got 2 sets of Sept. 11th. I also did manage to get a pair for Hamilton on the 15th.

I'm all fucked up now and have serious worries that any tickets will be waiting for me or anyone else when we all travel all the way to Toronto, Hamilton ect. ect... I hope they don't screw the tickets up at the window because of all this chaos.

Can we all get a DOUBLE confirm with photos of our tickets being put in the shoe boxes Oh dear dad
    ...................................................................................................................................

Same thing happend to me but for the Toronto Sept. 12th show - I'd offer to switch a pair with you but I don't even know if they'll give us the 4 tickets on the day of the show... (also you joined 6 years before me and will obviously get better seats...)

If I hear anything I'll let you know...
    Halifax '05, Toronto '09, Toronto 2 '11, Hamilton '11, London '13, Chicago '13. Buffalo '13 , Leeds '14, Detroit '14, New York (GCF) '15, Ottawa '16, Toronto 1 '16, Toronto 2 '16
  • Options
    bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424

I am curious about this line from the original post. how close is "as close as possible". I mean the two Ottawa tickets I had in my cart for hours were coming in at around $172. I mean a 10 dollar increase is around 6%. I wonder if anything will be done after the fact about this. I mean unless the increase is only like a dollar or two it seems a bit unfair that the people who were lucky enough to get through yesterday not only got confirmed tickets, but also got them at a cheaper price. Especially since if I have to buy tickets from capital tickets today odds are the prices will be in Canadian Dollars, which means it will cost more.

I personally the additional fee doesn't bother me, but that's just me. They are just trying to make the best of a very bad situation. I cant possibly think they ever wanted it to come to this.
    Life isn't fair.... I had tickets too multiple times and entered my cc. Multipule times Idk why some people received confirmations and I have not but it's not for me to argue.
    All you can do is move on and try to buy the tickets again if you want them with the higher price.

Just my thoughts...... ;)
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • Options
    and something very important..can 10c control those who bought already tickets yesterday for not buying again at ticketmaster fan club presale today?