Options

TEN CLUB CANADA PRE-SALE for May 26

Comments

• Options
    brucebruce Posts: 384
    As much as we hate ticketmaster, this is the right thing to do. Good job Ten Club.
    Writing checks that others pay.....

• Options
    EquallyWorthlessEquallyWorthless Posts: 3,993
    Thanks for the update but since the 10C presale will now start after the public/radio pre-sale (The pre-sale will begin tomorrow, Thursday, May 26 at 5pm local venue time and end at 8pm local venue time), I guess many of us will try for public pre-sale in the morning as a back-up and the 10C in the evening. I know I will, at least with TM if I go online at work (rather than taking another day off) it should only take a few minutes.....fingers crossed.

The Fox in Vancouver always has shitty tickets, never worth buying
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    not on ticketmaster anyone who has the code can get the tickets, you print and know where your seats are right away, just like i got for the solo eddie vedder tour at the tower.
  • Options
    albert83albert83 Saskatoon, SK Posts: 109
    The way it read to me it seems each member will have a unique code, therefore no one else can buy with it except you or it will get cancelled. Thats just the way it read to me though
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    also - 10C will be filling the orders so, it should be Fan Club only ...
  • Options
    bruce wrote:
    As much as we hate ticketmaster, this is the right thing to do. Good job Ten Club.
    Good job?

This whole ordeal has been like watching a monkey try to fuck a football. A total cluster fuck of epic proportions.
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    DJ253147 wrote:
    Is this to say that one must be a member of 10c right now to participate or this going to be a case where if the password should fall into the wrong hands some scalpers will be having a field day with this.

GOOD question!! please nobody give your info out...even AFTER you got tix!!

GOOD POINT!
    It says a UNIQUE access code will be emailed to members...if that's the case, shouldn't be an issue...sounds like a big frickin hassle to figure out and do the emailing tho!
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    well now, there ya go! :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,571
    How about seats? Will we know seats?
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    ok so If i buy Toronto they can't buy toronto but they can buy one of the other shows. BUT I guess it would still have to be ME who picks up the tix so if they buy tix for like winnipeg or Van they will be in for a rude awakening at the box office lol
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    :lol:
    I went thru the same thought process :lol:
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    We wont know seats. It will be figured out through 10C as per seniority the same as always.
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    It says a UNIQUE access code will be emailed to members...if that's the case, shouldn't be an issue...sounds like a big frickin hassle to figure out and do the emailing tho!

isnt that the way it was for the vfc tour? i remember getting a unique code and having it taped to my keyboard for freakin EVER! :lol: and :wave:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    mr_perfectmr_perfect Posts: 154
    this works for me after todays ordeal of not getting vancouver tix...thanks!
  • Options
    stop freaking out people. they are only using TM as a means of dealing with the demand. think of it as ticketmaster is their new/temporary server. nothing is going to be different. you won't know your seats, scalpers won't be able to get them, etc.

it's all good.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    bruce wrote:
    Good job?

This whole ordeal has been like watching a monkey try to fuck a football. A total cluster fuck of epic proportions.

yes, it was, but PJ is making a deal with their devil to make things right for us, so that I commend them on.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    AC16758AC16758 Posts: 46
    if you got tickets they have already sent an email
  • Options
    DS112041DS112041 Posts: 79
    A) I'm glad they finally stopped trying to do it themselves and went with TM, as bad as TM can be. Seems kind of funny that in the end, PJ and TM are working together for this, no?

but B) I'm getting my poor Dad to try for tickets for me tomorrow as I'm gone... this should be interesting. My poor Pa :lol:
  • Options
    Zillah13Zillah13 Posts: 101
    So.... if I want to buy Toronto & Ottawa, do I have to do both through Ticketmaster.ca?
    Also, do I need to set up an account with TM to do this tomorrow?
    I guess "Local Time" means 5pm EDT.
    Are all of the pre-sales being run through TM?
    Have to ask these things so I know what to do tomorrow.
    Man..... I wish I could put a Pearl Jam pic in here as my siggie!!!! LMFAO!!
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Thank you Ten Club.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    JV230295JV230295 Posts: 4
    There we go. I am perfectly happy with the temp solution they worked out. Reasonnable time also.

Thanks Tim, or whoever made this call!
  • Options
    chriszeechriszee Posts: 107
    Will we need a ticketmaster account to do this? Also, I hope they go through everyone who scored tickets and don't send them a link/code!!!
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    Zillah13 wrote:
    So.... if I want to buy Toronto & Ottawa, do I have to do both through Ticketmaster.ca?

I would reccomend that EVERYONE signs up with TicketMaster tonight or tomorrow during the day to speed things up.
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    I really hope the 10 club members who have already been lucky enough to get tickets for 1 or more shows show some class and let the people who missed out today have a chance to get tickets
    Maple Leaf Gardens - Sep 21, 1996
    Molson Park - Aug 22, 1998
    Air Canada Centre - Oct 05, 2000
    Molson Amphitheatre - Jun 28, 2003
    Copps Coliseum - Sep 13, 2005
    Copps Coliseum - Sep 15, 2011
  • Options
    albert83albert83 Saskatoon, SK Posts: 109
    I think Local Venue Time means 5pm in the city where the show is that is on sale.
    Zillah13 wrote:
  • Options
    bLuEStARbLuEStAR Posts: 1
    I knew you'd sort it out!!!! Thanks!!!
  • Options
    NuclearTreeFrogNuclearTreeFrog Posts: 225
    edited May 2011
    I saw the tickets in my order history but didn't receive any emails from 10club (I checked my junk folder) what does that mean? Up until now I've been under the impression that if they were in your order history you are good.

*Scratch that just got my confirmation email* :D
    Post edited by NuclearTreeFrog on
    "The sun is shining, but not for me."
  • Options
    pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    please 10c get this right, i hope we dont see messages in here in the morning saying people did not get their emails. also the email is going to include the right links? because i dont think ottawa show is through ticketmaster and neither is the montreal show. and do we have to make new accounts for those sites? capitaltickets.ca? is that for ottawa? i have no account for them, whats the deal with this, can we use our pj passwords for the accounts or something, i have a ticketmaster account, but not these montreal or toronto venues. what is the montreal site anyway i dont even know cant find it when i search, it was admissions.com before was it not? it change names for stuff being sold at bell center which used to be molson center?
  • Options
    groovNgroovN Posts: 92
    well, at least we wont be able to blame the 10club when the ticketmaster site goes down or sells out in 2 seconds and then redirects 10c members to ticketmasters ticket broker site.....or will we :twisted:

good luck tomorrow, everyone!
    picture an empty cup in the middle of the sea
  • Options
    this makes me happy, thanks tim, 10c and whoever made this decision and good luck everyone. tomorrow is going to be a good day