~Sept. 2 Wishlist Fundraiser/Pre-party~

Comments

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Omfg you guys!!!

I hope someone can post the link on my fb page (I'm on my BB)....

The fundraiser and TOSA, one of the bene's, had a 3+ min spot on milwaukee's local new channel this morning!!!!!!!

Discussed us, the fans, the fundraiser, event details and the smores bar!!!! :lol:

I am so completely honored by any and all recognition this has received. Its absolutely amazing and its all because of you all!!!

Amazing job...well done!!
  • Thank you!!

Also!!!!! SHUTTLES RUNNING FROM THE PRE-PARTY TO ALPINE FOR EARLY TICKET PICK-UP!!! $8/person.

Spread the word!!

^^THIS is awesome news!! :clap:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    Omfg you guys!!!

I hope someone can post the link on my fb page (I'm on my BB)....

The fundraiser and TOSA, one of the bene's, had a 3+ min spot on milwaukee's local new channel this morning!!!!!!!

Discussed us, the fans, the fundraiser, event details and the smores bar!!!! :lol:

I am so completely honored by any and all recognition this has received. Its absolutely amazing and its all because of you all!!!
    its all cos of your hard work.....your time,your trying..and Thank you for that.. :clap:

:clap::clap: Nice work Jen! We will all appreciate it when we're having a great time on Friday!
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Posts: 1,080
    Thank you!!

Also!!!!! SHUTTLES RUNNING FROM THE PRE-PARTY TO ALPINE FOR EARLY TICKET PICK-UP!!! $8/person.

Spread the word!!
    SCORE!! I would hate to loose my Sun front row seats won from the lottery on Sat ;):D:mrgreen:
  • CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Posts: 1,080
    So I know everyone likes waiting until the last minute... and I've been getting a lot of PMs... but...

THERE IS STILL TIME TO GET YOUR VERY OWN CUSTOM (sure to be collectable) NAME TAG! :D:mrgreen:

The list is growing!

You really don't want to be the only one without one do you?
    :D

I'll be printing them tomorrow, so cutoff time is 12p CDT (GMT-5). PM me if your interested, and include your first name if you want it on there. I can print them for non-10C people too, just specify that so I don't have to PM you back and check :D

Can't wait to see everyone Friday!!!

_derek
  • Judy from Tosa Skateboarders United just emailed me a bunch of great pictures for all the items they're donating!!!! It also included some items I don't think are even in the OP yet (though I've forwarded it on to Ms. Wes). Check it out if your interested :D
  • :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    tomorrow, tomorrow.....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Morning bump. 1 more day of work, I think I can make it...
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Ummmmmm........

Fuck yeah!!! Fuck yeah!!! Fuck yeah!!! Fuck yeah!!!

We are ready to rock people!!!!!!
  • Ummmmmm........

Get pumped up why don't you? :lol:

Great job with this event, going to be a fantastic way to start the weekend!
  • Ummmmmm........

Get pumped up why don't you? :lol:

Great job with this event, going to be a fantastic way to start the weekend!
    saupload_image003.jpg
    FYI everybody, I asked the question on Alpine's facebook page and they said that the merch booth outside the venue will be open on Friday night during early ticket pickup so we might be able to grab some posters, etc and not have to drag them around all day on Saturday!

"What time is the outside merch booth going to open on Saturday? At 9am when the lot opens? Will it be open during early 10club ticket pickup on Friday night? Thanks.

Alpine Valley Music Theatre: Yes - 9am on Sat and 11am on Sunday. And yes it will be open Friday night."
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • dougfloyd wrote:
    FYI everybody, I asked the question on Alpine's facebook page and they said that the merch booth outside the venue will be open on Friday night during early ticket pickup so we might be able to grab some posters, etc and not have to drag them around all day on Saturday!

"What time is the outside merch booth going to open on Saturday? At 9am when the lot opens? Will it be open during early 10club ticket pickup on Friday night? Thanks.

Alpine Valley Music Theatre: Yes - 9am on Sat and 11am on Sunday. And yes it will be open Friday night."
    FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D I would also take this to mean there are going to be AMPLE posters?? :D
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    Long day of driving ahead of us...but at the end of it, we'll be in WI!!! See everyone tomorrow! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    dougfloyd wrote:

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D I would also take this to mean there are going to be AMPLE posters?? :D

Sorry guys, might have spoke too soon. Getting conflicting answers from Alpine vs 10club. I emailed 10club and here is their response:

"Hello Doug,

Thanks for your email. The Friday pick up is only for a very limited time, so there will not be merchandise booths set up until Saturday morning.
    Should be open on Saturday at 9am when the lots open.

Unfortunately we do not have the specifics."

I guess we'll have to wait and see...
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • dougfloyd wrote:
    Sorry guys, might have spoke too soon. Getting conflicting answers from Alpine vs 10club. I emailed 10club and here is their response:

"Hello Doug,

Thanks for your email. The Friday pick up is only for a very limited time, so there will not be merchandise booths set up until Saturday morning.
    Should be open on Saturday at 9am when the lots open.

Unfortunately we do not have the specifics."

I guess we'll have to wait and see...
    :lol::lol::lol: Oh well. Thanks for checking! :D
    :lol::lol::lol: Oh well. Thanks for checking! :D

I try to be helpful and see what happens? :lol: I'm sure it will all be good once everyone gets to WI.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • we all will have great time at this party.cant wait... like last night....

as you can see..SPEEDY had good time.... 8-)

i think..

01092011439.jpg

hehehehhehehhehehheheehhheeehehhehe
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • we all will have great time at this party.cant wait... like last night....

i think..

01092011439.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Are the eyebrows still there? :D
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    we all will have great time at this party.cant wait... like last night....

i think..

01092011439.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
  • SPEEDY...Dimi...in an Irish Bar...wtf we was thinking..... Fuck Cincy....
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    In chicago right? Which bar were you guys at? Looks like too many Irish car bombs!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Wma31394 wrote:
    In chicago right? Which bar were you guys at? Looks like too many Irish car bombs!
    i dont really know or remember..
    the best part was the fotos at Cubs stadium at 4 am..with the statue and the Greek flag..
    +we didnt get arrested..hehehheheheeeheehhehehe
  • Wma31394 wrote:
    the best part was the fotos at Cubs stadium at 4 am..with the statue and the Greek flag..
    HAHAHAHA!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: That's definitely a good thing :D

So Dimi, can I make you up a name tag, or you already got something going on? :D
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Wma31394 wrote:

Hahha Too funny. Have a great time in Chicago!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • i got my ride situation figured out to and from the party so i will be there plus 1. (thx Sara)

nice work dimi and speedy, want a repeat tomorrow night??

looking forward to meeting all of you.

hey how do i get one of those fancy nametags? :)
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • i got my ride situation figured out to and from the party so i will be there plus 1. (thx Sara)

nice work dimi and speedy, want a repeat tomorrow night??

looking forward to meeting all of you.

hey how do i get one of those fancy nametags? :)
    Just ask :) You want me to include your first name?
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Wma31394 wrote:

A bail fund for you two I believe is starting to look better and better in these days to come. :lol: Just an idea.
  • Wma31394 wrote:
    HAHAHAHA!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: That's definitely a good thing :D

So Dimi, can I make you up a name tag, or you already got something going on? :D
    hehe..yeah right do one for me....doesnt mean ill wear it..probably ill put it to Speedy when men come to talk me,and get it back when ladies coming :lol: