~Sept. 2 Wishlist Fundraiser/Pre-party~

Comments

• CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Posts: 1,080
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Raffle/Auction list updated!!!

Don't forget- We can take your money via paypal the night of as well... in case there are some must-have auction items you have your eye on. :D

Hopefully my house doesn't burn down between now and thursday...
    Website has been updated. Still a few pictures to add, in process..

awesome job on that, by the way!! 8-)
    Thanks! Hopefully people find it usefully! :D I like look at all the posters anyways :lol::lol::D

Looks like the site search may not be searching the raffle item catalog, I'll see if I can fix that.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    Clone did i make the list for the name tags ...Thanks
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    seriously..is there anyone dont know u??? :mrgreen:
    i saw u in 3.948.598 fotos..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

:o :shock: What who photos :oops:
  • Jose!!! I get to see you in a few days!! Yippee!

You need to be filled in on soooo many plans for the weekend! We should probably chat sometime!

:o :shock: What who photos :oops:
    that facebook has more fotos than cia.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Jose!!! I get to see you in a few days!! Yippee!

You need to be filled in on soooo many plans for the weekend! We should probably chat sometime!
    do that Jose,Jen has very sexy,warm,funny, happy voice :oops: ..+ understand Greekglish :mrgreen:
    Yup! Got you from the other thread :)

Ok will call you later after 5:30 ok ... yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh only 4more days till i'm there :mrgreen:
  • Jose!!! I get to see you in a few days!! Yippee!

Ok will call you later after 5:30 ok ... yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh only 4more days till i'm there :mrgreen:
    Oh jeeze! I won't be free til after 9pm Central.

Tomorrow after 6pm Central? Does that work?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    hey Jen---
    if you need to reach either one of us about anything, just give us a ring. we're planning on being @ Hemingway's by 3:30 for sound check. see you soon!!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

Oh jeeze! I won't be free til after 9pm Central.

Tomorrow after 6pm Central? Does that work?

Yep will call you tomorrow then ...
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    hey Jen---
    if you need to reach either one of us about anything, just give us a ring. we're planning on being @ Hemingway's by 3:30 for sound check. see you soon!!!!!
    Sounds great!

I have both of your guys #'s. I most likely won't be there til 4pm. I have a group that needs to be picked up in Milwaukee at 2pm.
  • Shuttle info
    There will be a shuttle service running from the venue to some of the local hotels.
    $5 roundtrip to:
    Super 8 Delavan
    The Abbey
    Harbor Shores
    The Cove
    The Grand Geneva
    AmericInn Elkorn
    Comfort Suites Lake Geneva

Would there be any way to add the Chateau Royale Inn to this list? It's literally 2 miles from the bar we're going to. Just barely too far to walk, but I want all 4 of us to be able to have a good time and not have to worry about driving back.
    I wanna taste... everyone I see....

• Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    Through the consistently amazing support and generosity from Pearl Jam and the Ten Club, we're receiving a few autographed posters for the Pearl Jam PJ20 Friday Fundraiser & Party auction!! Thank you Mike, Stone, Jeff, Eddie, Matt, Boom, Tim & VC!!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Through the consistently amazing support and generosity from Pearl Jam and the Ten Club, we're receiving a few autographed posters for the Pearl Jam PJ20 Friday Fundraiser & Party auction!! Thank you Mike, Stone, Jeff, Eddie, Matt, Boom, Tim & VC!!
    :o need to be lucky on this one!!!!!!!!need to be lucky!!!!!!!.. :)
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Foxy Mop wrote:

mental note....extra credit card...and luck to get one. :D
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    AWESOME!!! Thought I doubt I'll be able to afford one :D
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    Foxy Mop wrote:

Wow, nice work!!
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    That's amazing! Do I dare ask will those be auctioned or raffled? Need to know if I should get a second mortgage out for the preparty along with the PJ20 shows. :lol:
  • Foxy Mop wrote:
    This is incredible!!! Thank you!!!

There has been numerous requests for a kissing booth... :lol:
    :lol::lol: i just find my reason to come first and leave last from the party.. :shock: :lol:
  • bump
    Foxy Mop wrote:

that is incredible!! hell yeah!!!

Dimi's going to be a busy guy kissing all the ladies! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Foxy Mop wrote:

that is incredible!! hell yeah!!!

Dimi's going to be a busy guy kissing all the ladies! :)

Psst...he do it without the booth, that just helps ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

hahaha!! :lol::lol:

did you figure out a ride to/from the party, Leanne?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    mfc2006 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

No Matt :cry: Amber has offered me a lift up but I am unable to find a lift back as yet.
    I even priced up car hire today, thought I could offer to pay for the hire if someone would drive :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

No Matt :cry: Amber has offered me a lift up but I am unable to find a lift back as yet.
    I even priced up car hire today, thought I could offer to pay for the hire if someone would drive :lol::lol:

is there any way that you could just stay in WI that night? chances are that someone is going back to Chicago that night....hmmm.....

does anyone else have any ideas on how we can help Leanne??
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Bump for Leanne!
    Bump for Leanne!

:thumbup:

in 4 days, we'll be 15 minutes into our 1st set. :shock:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com