~Sept. 2 Wishlist Fundraiser/Pre-party~

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    hey Jen,question about the place this party will happen
    is that blonde still working at the bar?
    you know me,isnt me intresting about,im asking for a ...friend.. :roll: 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    This time in 2 weeks, I'm somewhere over the skies of North America :)
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Posts: 1,080
    After attending a few pre-parties for the EV tour this year I thought not only would it be nice to have pictures of the raffle items but it might also raise additional interest. To that end I've created the following web page:

http://www.whisperinghands.com/pj20-pre ... fle-items/

Clicking on any of the images will display it full-sized. All of the items currently listed in the OP are on it, and I will be updating it with any additions. I've tried to find pictures for everything, but some were difficult or impossible. I've also tried to include links with additional information where possible. If I've used the wrong picture on your item or you have a better one please PM me. If anything is incorrect please PM me.

Another idea I had was including a short message with each item from the contributor (why you donated the item, story behind the item, etc.) so if you'd like to include one with yours please PM me.

Right now it's just one long list but I'm planning to break this up somehow. I will gladly take any assistance, suggestions, or friendly criticism you have :)
  • Adding a McCready bobblehead, sealed ITW vinyl, avocado vinyl, a Columbus '10 poster SIGNED by the BAND!!!! Woohooo!
    Adding a McCready bobblehead, sealed ITW vinyl, avocado vinyl, a Columbus '10 poster SIGNED by the BAND!!!! Woohooo!
    :-o :D
  • This is really just getting ridiculous now.....

You people are amazing! I'm at a loss. I can't say thank you enough to everyone helping, donating their time, donating items... Wow.
    Someone is gonna need to donate some rolls of raffle tickets here soon :lol:
    Adding a McCready bobblehead, sealed ITW vinyl, avocado vinyl, a Columbus '10 poster SIGNED by the BAND!!!! Woohooo!
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405

WOW!!! That's awesome!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    This is really just getting ridiculous now.....

You people are amazing! I'm at a loss. I can't say thank you enough to everyone helping, donating their time, donating items... Wow.

Fuck yeah people! That's what I'm talking about!! Cut your attachment to possessions and put them up for a GOOD CAUSE. :ugeek:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Bump back to page one! :D:D

The raffle is looking immense!
    Well done peeps, it's this sort of thing which makes me so proud to be part of this community.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    dottles wrote:
    Bump back to page one! :D:D

The raffle is looking immense!
    Well done peeps, it's this sort of thing which makes me so proud to be part of this community.

This is really amazing :o :shock: :clap::clap: Kudos to the organizers and everybody who is donating items. I'm going to donate money when I'm there. This is shaping up to be a hell of a pre-party - I love that 'cause it's going to be my first PJ pre-party ever :D See you all there :wave:
    Pondering if I have anything to donate, umm at the minute the only thing I can think of is that I have a few of the stickers I had made for the Euro tour last year left.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    So damn awesome!! This is going to be ridiculous! The donations! The money that is going to be raised... amazing on all ends- the organizers, the volunteers, the donations, the people that are going to buy a shit ton of raffle tickets on Friday night etc... well done! :clap::clap::clap:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    So damn awesome!! This is going to be ridiculous! The donations! The money that is going to be raised... amazing on all ends- the organizers, the volunteers, the donations, the people that are going to buy a shit ton of raffle tickets on Friday night etc... well done! :clap::clap::clap:

make sure you take plenty of pics for those of us that won't be there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • FIRST PAGE UPDATED!!

Shuttle info, more donations added!

Keep 'em coming people!!! Thank you!
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    So damn awesome!! This is going to be ridiculous! The donations! The money that is going to be raised... amazing on all ends- the organizers, the volunteers, the donations, the people that are going to buy a shit ton of raffle tickets on Friday night etc...
    well done! :clap::clap::clap:

that's spot on, Sara!!! it's going to be a fucking blast!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    A W E S O M E
    PM'd about the stickers, I will have a think about other things I might have...
    dottles wrote:
    PM'd about the stickers, I will have a think about other things I might have...
    :)
    I've updated the web page with the new items.
  • I've updated the web page with the new items.
    YOU ROCK!!!
    YOU ROCK!!!
    awesome!!!...if u want foto from "why now u dont bitching?? badge let me know.. :lol:
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Well done Ms. Wes C Addle. Looking forward to meeting all you guys!

Makes it all that more better when travel is sorted. This time 2 weeks I'll be on the plane to Chicago!!
    Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14

Makes it all that more better when travel is sorted. This time 2 weeks I'll be on the plane to Chicago!!
    Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ..later in facebook..we talk some details :)
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ..later in facebook..we talk some details :)

I hear ya buddy! :)
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    YOU ROCK!!!
    awesome!!!...if u want foto from "why now u dont bitching?? badge let me know.. :lol:
    Definitely! You can email it to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:cloneofason@whisperinghands.com">cloneofason@whisperinghands.com</a><!-- e --> :)
    YOU ROCK!!!
    If you have the Europe 2010 badge I'll add that too.
    bump
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com