Options

~Sept. 2 Wishlist Fundraiser/Pre-party~

Comments

• Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    a bunch of people from Country View, including myself and my crew, are planning on going. maybe we can work out some car pool options. or put an add on craigslist to hire some sober drivers. :lol:
    sounds like a great idea. maybe we can get one of those van-sized cab things and all pile in.

or we could get all baller and hire a hummer limo to pick us up. you can squeeze 15 people in one of those things lol...

works for me. I'm a straight straight baller. Plus it would be hilarious. I'd dress like a muthafuckin hustla for that.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    and if in the party u talk politics ,ill punch u..only pj or sex converations allowed :mrgreen:

:lol::lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Hello Jen.

The Bugs Amongst The Waves crew would like to donate our Brad Klausen Signed and Numbered Cloak & Vail Poster to the pre party fund raiser.

The poster is shipped and on its way. :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    KatyzKatyz Posts: 838
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Hello Jen.

The Bugs Amongst The Waves crew would like to donate our Brad Klausen Signed and Numbered Cloak & Vail Poster to the pre party fund raiser.

Wow! that is brilliant!
  • Options
    CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Madison, WI Posts: 1,080
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Hello Jen.

Wow! Awesome poster!!!

I've added it to the website.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    In honor of PJ20 I am donating a 2.5 Ft x 5 Ft. Canvas artist painting of Eddie Vedder. This was a gift to me, but I was looking for something spectacular to donate for their 20 years!

See you all at Alpine!

Dirty Tom
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Options
    Dirty Tom wrote:
    In honor of PJ20 I am donating a 2.5 Ft x 5 Ft. Canvas artist painting of Eddie Vedder. This was a gift to me, but I was looking for something spectacular to donate for their 20 years!

See you all at Alpine!

Dirty Tom
    nice buddy!!!!!! :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Dirty Tom wrote:

See you all at Alpine!

Dirty Tom
    You have a picture of it I can include on the website?
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Stickers and an extra sent your way Jen, hope they are ok.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,473
    Back to numero 1 bump ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    will be meeting a lot of you fine folks in exactly 2 weeks from now!!!! :D:D can't wait!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    will be meeting a lot of you fine folks in exactly 2 weeks from now!!!! :D:D can't wait!!!!
    All this waiting is seriously driving me mad!!! :D someone needs to confiscate my phone ;)
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    All this waiting is seriously driving me mad!!! :D someone needs to confiscate my phone ;)

i hear ya!! it feels like it was yesterday when were were 2 months away from this...now it's only 2 weeks! :shock:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Okay, who sent me the Edmonton 9/5/05 print? Never received an email about it and nothing was attachted....

Very cool of you! :D
  • Options
    I also want to add-
    thank you again for all the damn support from y'all. Its incredible how something like this can certainly bring the best out of some people. With less than 2 weeks to go, I am so happy how things have come together.

Hope to see you all there!!! And please, hunt me down and say hello! I want to meet you all. I will be the cool one drinking only water all night.
  • Options
    I will be the cool one drinking only water all night.

:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,555
    I also want to add-
    thank you again for all the damn support from y'all. Its incredible how something like this can certainly bring the best out of some people. With less than 2 weeks to go, I am so happy how things have come together.

Hope to see you all there!!! And please, hunt me down and say hello! I want to meet you all. I will be the cool one drinking only water all night.

You want to meet ALL OF US? You do know you will be tested on Saturday, to make sure you know EVERYONE'S name> :lol:
  • Options
    cutz wrote:
    I also want to add-

You want to meet ALL OF US? You do know you will be tested on Saturday, to make sure you know EVERYONE'S name> :lol:
    I always fail that test :lol:
  • Options
    2nd Annual Pearl Jam Lyrical Challenge Game? Is this a new addition? Gonna have to do some studying. Good thing I know all the lyrics to Yellow Ledbetter :lol::lol::lol::lol: :lolno:
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    bump
  • Options
    :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    not4u32not4u32 Posts: 46
    This party is gonna be epic...can't wait
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Two weeks! :D
  • Options
    not4u32 wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    12 days! :D
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    not4u32 wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    12 days! :D

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    the number 1 preparty of pj fans ever,must be always number 1 after sticky threads.. 8-)
  • Options
    the number 1 preparty of pj fans ever,must be always number 1 after sticky threads.. 8-)

:lol::lol: can't wait for a Dimtris hug in a couple of weeks :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol: can't wait for a Dimtris hug in a couple of weeks :D
    he he..the pj hugs!!!
  • Options
    Is it crazy to say that I'm looking forward to the s'mores bar?? Haha!! Because I am!!! :D Less than 2 weeks away....
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com