~Sept. 2 Wishlist Fundraiser/Pre-party~

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

a guy can dream, right? :D

i'll keep my eyes peeled for any Chicago shuttle info, Leanne. maybe send Jen (or anyone else in the area) a pm?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    dottles wrote:
    There's no public transport that I can find to get me up and back from Chicago :(
    If there is anybody who knows a way, can you let me know pretty please! :mrgreen:
    Leanne,i can search,but cant promise that ill find someone you know that will do the chicago-lake geneva - chicago at Friday night..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    :shock: :shock: :shock: why have i only just seen this thread :shock: :shock: :shock:

im guessing its too late to post stuff off now from the uk :evil:

you could just bring it with you, Kevin. Jen told me that I could do that as well, but I mailed it instead. Are you bringing a Binaural/Lost Dogs/Benny LP? :shock: :shock: :D (just wishing out loud is all!)
    LOST DOGS?!?!?!?! Come on!! Pretty pretty please???? ;)

My holy grail....
  • dottles wrote:
    There's no public transport that I can find to get me up and back from Chicago :(
    If there is anybody who knows a way, can you let me know pretty please! :mrgreen:
    Your best bet is to find someone to bring you that is from or staying in Chicago. Its not a short trek by any means. I wish I knew someone that were driving up from that area.... sorry.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    dottles wrote:
    Your best bet is to find someone to bring you that is from or staying in Chicago. Its not a short trek by any means. I wish I knew someone that were driving up from that area.... sorry.

No worries at all, it was just a possibility as it kind of feels so near (after travelling 4000 miles) yet so far :lol::lol:

You will all have an absolute blast, and I can get Dimitris to buy me raffle tickets :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Leanne,i can search,but cant promise that ill find someone you know that will do the chicago-lake geneva - chicago at Friday night..

Don't worry Dimitris it was just in case, I will meet up with Paul etc and have to have a mini Chicago version
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    far :lol::lol:

You will all have an absolute blast, and I can get Dimitris to buy me raffle tickets :D:D
    :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Don't worry Dimitris it was just in case, I will meet up with Paul etc and have to have a mini Chicago version
    we will be in touch for that one..
  • dottles wrote:

I'd give you a lift but I'm leaving late morning and not coming back until Monday...
    Sorry !
    I hope you find a way, girl!! Maybe you can find some one leaving ohare on Friday for alpine around when you ate leaving, then crash with someone in WI Friday and take the shuttle back to chicago after the Saturday show? or is that too complicated?

You really don't wanna miss Friday night, if at all possible!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
    Thanks Kelly, I have to pick my tickets up at the shuttle pick up I gather (tho I might be wrong!)
    There will be others in Chicago I am sure...
  • dottles wrote:
    Thanks Kelly, I have to pick my tickets up at the shuttle pick up I gather (tho I might be wrong!)
    Whats the story??
    When are you looking for rides???

Maybe I can help....Dottles??

You looking for help with a ride??
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    dottles wrote:
    Whats the story??

Hey,
    It's no biggie, just me causing chaos!
    I have the Chicago shuttle booked, and a hotel down there for the weekend as I couldn't get anything up at Delavan with peeps. So, it looks unlikely I can attend the pre-party on Friday night, I don't land until 3.30, have to check in etc. I am trying to have my cake and eat it really, as everyone is saying it will be an unmissable night.
    I looked into public transport but there doesn't seem to be a lot around.
    There will be people in Chicago, two Scots for sure, so we shall have to have a mini party in the city :lol::D ...and will see everyone at Alpine on Saturday!! :D:D
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Whats the story??

Hey,
    It's no biggie, just me causing chaos!
    I have the Chicago shuttle booked, and a hotel down there for the weekend as I couldn't get anything up at Delavan with peeps. So, it looks unlikely I can attend the pre-party on Friday night, I don't land until 3.30, have to check in etc. I am trying to have my cake and eat it really, as everyone is saying it will be an unmissable night.
    I looked into public transport but there doesn't seem to be a lot around.
    There will be people in Chicago, two Scots for sure, so we shall have to have a mini party in the city :lol::D ...and will see everyone at Alpine on Saturday!! :D:D
    you want me to stop searching for this? cos you know im searching to have you there.. :mrgreen:
  • P-JamP-Jam Posts: 807
    Dottles, I am traveling with a friend from Chicago to WI late afternoon on Fri. I land in O'hare around the same time. I can talk to my friend later today to see if we are returning to Chicago (where he lives) or staying in WI...
    P-Jam wrote:
    Dottles, I am traveling with a friend from Chicago to WI late afternoon on Fri. I land in O'hare around the same time. I can talk to my friend later today to see if we are returning to Chicago (where he lives) or staying in WI...
    thanks for helping ..Leanne is so cool.. :D
    P-Jam wrote:
    thanks for helping ..Leanne is so cool.. :D

Dimitris, :oops: :oops: Oi you, don't be making me blush!!

P-Jam, that would be ace if you could ask the question, if you're staying up in WI, no worries at all, I appreciate the thought.
    you want me to stop searching for this? cos you know im searching to have you there.. :mrgreen:

You know I don't like to miss out :lol::lol: so it would be ace to go, but I really don't want to put anyone out of their way on my account :D
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

a guy can dream, right? :D

i'll keep my eyes peeled for any Chicago shuttle info, Leanne. maybe send Jen (or anyone else in the area) a pm?

keep on dreaming :P
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,162
    Raining Sunday bump and did dottles find a ride yet ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    :D
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Raining Sunday bump and did dottles find a ride yet ..

Raining, you aint kiddin, it's pouring all day today!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Any word on the Milwaukee bus? Need to find a hotel for this...
    Lollapalooza Chicago, IL 8/07
    Old Deer Creek Noblesville, In 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley East Troy, Wis 9/3/11 --PJ 20--
    Wrigley Chicago, IL 7/19/13
    ...Thoughts arrive like butterflies...
    My top PJ opener is Release, 3/4 shows!
  • CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Posts: 1,080
    I can't find a menu on Hemingways website. I think someone needs to confirm that they have cheese curds! Isn't that required eating in WI? :D
    morning freaks :D
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286

Mornin' D.
    :wave:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

Mornin' D.
    hello hello!!!just got back from the beach!!!beautiful day :) and one day less for the weekend :)
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

Mornin' D.
    hello hello!!!just got back from the beach!!!beautiful day :) and one day less for the weekend :)
    I just got to work :cry:
    big orthodox holiday here in Greece.noone works.. :)
  • here in Greece.noone works.. :)

Fixed it for you ;)
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    big orthodox holiday here in Greece.noone works.. :)
    And you have the beach :)

Sometimes I wish I lived in the EU. All the people I work with in Finland just got back from a months vacation.