facebook and ex's

124»

Comments

• Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    so i sent a quick message with my condolences. just felt i had to. day goes by without a reply. then all of a sudden, a friend request. :? i dunno bout that..
    You made a considerate gesture by expressing your condolences. You don't need to take it any further than that.
    I'd probably leave it alone.

yeah that is what i was thinking. thought it was strange though.
    Yeah, I hafta agree. :? :think:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    You made a considerate gesture by expressing your condolences. You don't need to take it any further than that.
    I'd probably leave it alone.

yeah that is what i was thinking. thought it was strange though.
    Yeah, I hafta agree. :? :think:

actually...now that i think about it, i think it means that after a long and winding decade plus road that i've achieved "hand."

haha
    www.myspace.com
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Facebook,
    Should die. My family will not stop talking about it. I do not think it is a good way to communicate with people from the past. This is my final thought. :cry:
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Facebook,
    Should die. My family will not stop talking about it. I do not think it is a good way to communicate with people from the past. This is my final thought. :cry:
    The more I think about it, the more I agree.

I was obsessed with it at first, but have come to realize, the only important people in your life are the people who are actually in your life.

I want to at least delete all the people on it I will probably never see again. I don't really need people from high school adding me as friends when we were barely even friends in high school. If I haven't seen you in 15 years, what makes you think I care about your life now?

Social networking will never go away. It's an addiction. I find myself stalking friends on it every now and then. Something I'm ashamed of.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Facebook,

f facebook. thinking of shutting mine down
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Facebook and exes?

I tend to not communicate with either :D
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Carey wrote:
    Facebook and exes?

I tend to not communicate with either :D
    very smart