facebook and ex's

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    STAYSEA wrote:
    A little out there? Man? I'm gone... Humans are too strange.. I say I like Music, Box turtles, and books.
    No drugs? !!! maybe I should.. NO! I was with this dude 15 years! he was talking to another girl the past 5 months.. He locked me out of the bedroom for six.. " I don't want u to get the wrong idea, he said" :lol::lol:
    My ex mum in law told me! If the romantic partner is hiding texty messages and changes the passwords .. I say HEADS UP.. The ex in laws are not even talking to him.. His Mom h8s him.. hes the baby?. I think hes a RATFUCK!! who is with me I'll give you his name and email, He told me to stay out of the entertainment biz.. I had two emails from them today. GAME ON.. If PJ ever buys Chauve# ;ights .. I'm staying home.. Comaer is worse.. Martin? No way.. Lighting jaded.. sorry kat.. another warning? I am hoping not :cry:

yeah....totally...
  • STAYSEA wrote:
    A little out there? Man? I'm gone... Humans are too strange.. I say I like Music, Box turtles, and books.
    No drugs? !!! maybe I should.. NO! I was with this dude 15 years! he was talking to another girl the past 5 months.. He locked me out of the bedroom for six.. " I don't want u to get the wrong idea, he said" :lol::lol:
    My ex mum in law told me! If the romantic partner is hiding texty messages and changes the passwords .. I say HEADS UP.. The ex in laws are not even talking to him.. His Mom h8s him.. hes the baby?. I think hes a RATFUCK!! who is with me I'll give you his name and email, He told me to stay out of the entertainment biz.. I had two emails from them today. GAME ON.. If PJ ever buys Chauve# ;ights .. I'm staying home.. Comaer is worse.. Martin? No way.. Lighting jaded.. sorry kat.. another warning? I am hoping not :cry:

I would never tell you to stay out of the entertainment business! ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I was told very sternly to stay out of the music biz!
    So why do I still get emails?

Facebook, ex's , and the stupid music biz...
    I'm not doing any of that.
    I don't work there anymore :D
    Now I get to be a random fan.. wooo hooo
    Game on.. But if the/any band buys a certain type of "whatever" I'm not going to the show.

"Stay out of the biz, damnny it"

These music peeps know who they are!
    I won't name the names.. but I keep score :lol:
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    my ex GF tracked me down. first on myspace, then on facebook & twitter. we're both married---i am happily married for almost 4 years & she has 2 kids now. she always says stuff like "i wish i was with you"...or "you were the true love of my life." at first, i felt bad b/c i certainly don't look back at our relationship that way. after all, i ended it. so, my responses were polite at first....

then she started sending more & more. we live in different states, but she somehow got my cell # & would call & hang up. maybe she doesn't know that iPhones tell you the location of the call? :? after i repeatedly denied her friend requests & asked her to stop contacting me, she persisted.

so, late last year she sent me a message on FB saying that she was coming to Texas to see me & that her husband didn't know about it. again, i did NOTHING to lead her on or to encourage this behavior. it was crazy!!! i responded by saying "i have a facebook message drafted. if you send me one more message, i'm sending this message to your husband. in this message, he will see all of your previous messages and my responses. leave me alone. we broke up over 10 years ago."

her response..."oh. sorry to have bothered you then. best of luck with life."

:shock:

ummm...... :?

haven't heard from her since. :thumbup:

:shock: Wow...glad you don't hear from her anymore!
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
    Yes! tell her to lose your number! :lol:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411

:shock: Wow...glad you don't hear from her anymore!

me too. :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    hopefully my ex doesn't know how to use facebook
    cuz i wouldn't want to run into him again there
    or anywhere...ever :(
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:

You are the lucky one!
    HAIL HAIL!!!
    STAYSEA wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

You are the lucky one!
    HAIL HAIL!!!

ha! i dunno that i'd call it luck
    but he's become a very scary man
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    STAYSEA wrote:

Game on.. But if the/any band buys a certain type of "whatever" I'm not going to the show.

what?
    www.myspace.com
    STAYSEA wrote:

what?

i'm confused :?

not that THAT's anything new
    peace,
    jo

I can choose what concert! I .. MEEE any show I want to see now.
    But I run the risk of meeting some ex friends. So before the show I have to ninja, and find out who is working the gig, who's the sound person, what kind of gear is going to be there. We don't like the same music, so I think I'm good? I am just happy I'm not forced to go to this random concert :? and that :roll: lameo event...
    This sounds selfish? But I never got to say what I wanted?
    STAYSEA wrote:
    But I run the risk of meeting some ex friends. So before the show I have to ninja, and find out who is working the gig, who's the sound person, what kind of gear is going to be there. We don't like the same music, so I think I'm good? I am just happy I'm not forced to go to this random concert :? and that :roll: lameo event...

I hear them too
    STAYSEA wrote:

understood..me neither
    well..that's not quite accurate
    i did what i wanted..i just had to sneak around to do it
    which is just as bad...keeping secrets from someone who professes to "love" you (yeah, right)
    if my ex disapproved... and he usually did...he was excellent at making life miserable
    jerk jerk jerk jerk
    its embarrassing to admit..even to myself :roll:
    peace,
    jo

Back to FaceBOOK!!
    the facebook.
    Should I kill my own Mom? She updates me! I never ask .. I don't ewww.
    Every day. My Ex's.. So and so is here
    Blanky Blank is this place. How many times and ways can I tell her to shut up!

I am firm that EX friends Are just as crappy too me as the Ex Doodey

Can we snipe the Facebook? Help me if you can :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Back to FaceBOOK!!
    the facebook.

ummm...change your password and delete the people you don't care about anymore? :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Back to FaceBOOK!!
    the facebook.

ummm...change your password and delete the people you don't care about anymore? :?
    I don't have face anything!
    I do Pearl Jam.. They are harrassing me through my mom.. I kill them alll! maybe not?
    Something to think about. If you want to quit.. i think it takes two weeks to die! scarey stuff
    f facebook
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    f facebook

and f ex's
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    f facebook

and f ex's

a the horse they rode in on
  • STAYSEA wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Back to FaceBOOK!!
    the facebook.

I don't have face anything!
    I do Pearl Jam.. They are harrassing me through my mom.. I kill them alll! maybe not?
    Something to think about. If you want to quit.. i think it takes two weeks to die! scarey stuff

Do you think about killing people too much? or just trying to be poetic? :?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    I have a few ex boyfriends on FB. It's been great finding out how their lives are going. I'm even FB friends with some of their kids too. I don't ever request friends, but accept them from the kids. I LOVE FB!
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
    I have my mom's password to her account
    I might go in there and block them all.
    she would never figure it out :lol:
    I warned her again last night.. an ex friend was stuck in alabama at a bus stop.
    Why do I care? I'm not picking him up
    or his phone calls.. Harrasing my mom
    that is low.. If he was out of money? How did he get on facebook at the bus stop anyway. It makes me crazy for hrs
    believe me. the last place you want to be is stuck at a random alabama bus stop.
    www.myspace.com
  • believe me. the last place you want to be is stuck at a random alabama bus stop.

:lol:
    believe me. the last place you want to be is stuck at a random alabama bus stop.

:lol:
    And he can rot there after everything he's done..

Just so you know.. MY mom had to tell me that he's in Georgia now?
    Stop!!! I'm going to duct tape her mouth.
    Ex Friends :roll: facebooking my mom..
    insane
    so i sent a quick message with my condolences. just felt i had to. day goes by without a reply. then all of a sudden, a friend request. :? i dunno bout that..
    www.myspace.com
  • Jnich2424Jnich2424 Posts: 608
    Mine has me completely blocked. It's kind of weird (yet funny) when she comments on a mutual friends post and said mutual friend/others reply to her I have no clue what she said and it leads to an awkward read. Like reading a book with chapters missing lol. This is all because I apparently moved on too fast.... :? Glad I'm done with her though...way too immature for a 30 year old woman....
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    so i sent a quick message with my condolences. just felt i had to. day goes by without a reply. then all of a sudden, a friend request. :? i dunno bout that..
    You made a considerate gesture by expressing your condolences. You don't need to take it any further than that.
    I'd probably leave it alone.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    You made a considerate gesture by expressing your condolences. You don't need to take it any further than that.
    I'd probably leave it alone.

yeah that is what i was thinking. thought it was strange though.
    www.myspace.com