PJ Twenty

Comments

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,435
    Domestic Total as of Oct. 6, 2011: $471,334
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    So is the dvd extra going to be the kids are twenty, fans, or something else?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    So the bonus is only 26 minutes
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    igotid88 wrote:

I'm hoping that's the 26 minutes that are added to the movie as part of the director's cut and that the DVd will still have bonus features.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    edited October 2011
    Better Dan wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

I'm hoping that's the 26 minutes that are added to the movie as part of the director's cut and that the DVd will still have bonus features.

So we are paying $60 more than the itunes version for what exactly?

Jason from touring Van interviewing fans on his 1997 camcorder and gushing over the band for 80 minutes? Yay!!!! We are so lucky.
    Post edited by RedMosquito22 on
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

Yea the run time 146 minutes. That's 2hrs of the movie and I'm guessing deleted scenes?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

Jason from touring Van interviewing fans on his 1997 camcorder and gushing over the band for 80 minutes? Yay!!!! We are so lucky.

I wish i was in it
    I miss igotid88
  • Options

Blu-Ray 1: Pearl Jam Twenty The feature-length documentary directed by Cameron Crowe plus extras on each band member, and amazing unreleased live footage

Blu-Ray 2: The Kids Are Twenty Expanded, uninterrupted live performances for every song in the film plus deleted scenes from Pearl Jam Twenty

Blu-Ray 3: The Fans Are Alright Over 80 minutes of extras created specifically for the die-hard Pearl Jam fans including rare and never-before-seen live performances

You also get a physical copy.....
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684

Blu-Ray 1: Pearl Jam Twenty The feature-length documentary directed by Cameron Crowe plus extras on each band member, and amazing unreleased live footage

Blu-Ray 2: The Kids Are Twenty Expanded, uninterrupted live performances for every song in the film plus deleted scenes from Pearl Jam Twenty

Blu-Ray 3: The Fans Are Alright Over 80 minutes of extras created specifically for the die-hard Pearl Jam fans including rare and never-before-seen live performances

You also get a physical copy.....

They changed the description. The original summary of disc 3 implied that it would be a disk of fans talking about the band.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    They changed the description. The original summary of disc 3 implied that it would be a disk of fans talking about the band.

I remember it being quite vague and people jumping to that conclusion........
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    You are correct. That description has been changed - the prior described a disk of fans talking about the band and how much they love it...nothing surprises me anymore. :?
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:

I remember it being quite vague and people jumping to that conclusion........

i remember it saying it being about the fans or dedicated to the fans
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

Yea the run time 146 minutes. That's 2hrs of the movie and I'm guessing deleted scenes?

and it's 1 disc
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    this one will have to do until they make new deluxe
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    you can still buy the book on Amazon but from third parties for now. there seems to be a problem with the way it's shipped.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    JhareJhare Poza Rica Veracruz MÉXICO Posts: 802
    All the folks received the 10c cd, have idea that´s the same version, thats selling in others stores?..

Thank you.

Cèsar.
  • Options
    Jharé wrote:
    All the folks received the 10c cd, have idea that´s the same version, thats selling in others stores?..

Thank you.

Cèsar.

the cd is the same. but the dvd and blu-ray is not
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I don't get people rating something 1 star and it has nothing to do with the actual product.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I think I've said this before and I could be wrong. Since the kids are twenty is being reased on itunes. Does that mean that's the extra on these versions? And if not who's to say there won't be a deluxe version sold in stores. Maybe the 10c had more to do with packaging?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    The bonus features are cool.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
  • Options
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    JoshoeuhJoshoeuh Posts: 167
    When you go to buy the book on Amazon, the following message pops up:
    Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

Anyone know what that's about?
    Columbus 2010 - Atlanta 2012 - Charlotte 2013
  • Options
    Joshoeuh wrote:
    Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

People have been complaining about the book being damaged in some ways. Most had no problems but they're just taking precautions. You can still order from third parties on that link.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Joshoeuh wrote:
    Item Under Review

I know that my copy came poorly packaged and a few others too. Maybe they are taking steps to rectify that.
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    Joshoeuh wrote:
    Item Under Review

I know that my copy came poorly packaged and a few others too. Maybe they are taking steps to rectify that.

I've seen it on other products too
    I miss igotid88