Options

PJ Twenty

Comments

• Options
    guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    Yep...still waiting :cry:
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    I'm hoping to have some time to get the book and read it when there's time this winter. :) Are you reading the book and listening to the soundtrack? Have you made a review on Amazon and can I ask if you wouldn't mind posting the link to it so I can go read what you said for posterity?

xx
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    winter we will prepare our 2012 Europe tour..no time for reading... :D
    i already read half of the book at my flight back home.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    winter we will prepare our 2012 Europe tour..

:thumbup:
    Yeah !

To be honest, I might have taken a head start there :lol:
    Is it 2012 yet ?!
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    I don't know where they're going next but they might want to finish that album they started first. :D

Did you make a review? You have a link to share?

x
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    I'm thinking of writing a review, but considering I haven't reached 1992 yet, I thought it might be advisable to give it a little time ... :D
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,440
    Kat wrote:
    I don't know where they're going next but they might want to finish that album they started first. :D

Did you make a review? You have a link to share?

x

I'm not good at writing reviews. At least long ones.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    im not sure people wanna read a long Greekglish review.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Just got the book today and it looks great. Soundtrack should come any day now but you can stream it here while ya wait: http://www.antiquiet.com/news/2011/09/p ... oundtrack/
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    DVD 13.99 available for pre-order. Don't see the blu-ray yet.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005LL ... 453&sr=1-3
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    Estimated arrival date: September 21, 2011 to Dublin. Can't wait :mrgreen:
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    Thank you. I just pre ordered 2 of the PJ20 DVD movie. one for me and one to give away or donate later. If 10c offers it, I wonder if anything bonus wise would come with it making me want to cancel my pre order. This is the risk we always take when going the cheaper route. Just hoping 10c communicates a hint or 2 if we should truly buy from them, you know- give us a wink wink or something
  • Options
    Thank you. I just pre ordered 2 of the PJ20 DVD movie. one for me and one to give away or donate later. If 10c offers it, I wonder if anything bonus wise would come with it making me want to cancel my pre order. This is the risk we always take when going the cheaper route. Just hoping 10c communicates a hint or 2 if we should truly buy from them, you know- give us a wink wink or something

I think it has been hinted at 10C exclusive bonuses already, hasn't it ? :?

Edit : yes
    RKCNDY wrote:
    The DVD/Blu-Ray version of the PJ movie from the 10c will be an 'exclusive'-it will contain LOTS of extras and 'special' things.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    myra wrote:

RKCNDY wrote:
    The DVD/Blu-Ray version of the PJ movie from the 10c will be an 'exclusive'-it will contain LOTS of extras and 'special' things.

crap, thanks!! I will cancel my pre-order
  • Options

Yea I posted earlier that Tim mentioned something on the radio show that 10c will have a special version.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

Yea I posted earlier that Tim mentioned something on the radio show that 10c will have a special version.

Can I assume that the book and PJ 20 Soundtrack are the same whether ordered from 10c or Amazon (or anywhere else)? In other words, no special book or soundtrack content?
    Raleigh, 8/18/1992 (Lollapalooza)
    Sacramento, 7/16/1998
    San Francisco, 7/18/2006
    Oakland, 7/11/2011 (Eddie Vedder)
    Vancouver, BC, 9/25/2011
    Oakland, 10/26/2013
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

Can I assume that the book and PJ 20 Soundtrack are the same whether ordered from 10c or Amazon (or anywhere else)? In other words, no special book or soundtrack content?

I think so.
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

Yes
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    CD down to 15.99
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    If you buy PJ20 cd & Backspacer cd at Target, you get an instant $12off...so, basically you get PJ20cd for $16 & Backspacer for FREE!...Defintely getting DVD thru 10c tho.

126d4yu.jpg
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    If you buy PJ20 cd & Backspacer cd at Target, you get an instant $12off...so, basically you get PJ20cd for $16 & Backspacer for FREE!...Defintely getting DVD thru 10c tho.

126d4yu.jpg

cool i love first week releases
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

Packaging looks beautiful :D

Ten Club link not ative yet...

http://www.pj20.com/pre-order/
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

Packaging looks beautiful :D

Ten Club link not active yet...

http://www.pj20.com/pre-order/

3d_dvd.png
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    myra wrote:

RKCNDY wrote:

Not 100% certain but I think the non 10c will have extras also. Only the 10c version will have something the others won't.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    The dvd is £10.99 ON amazon in uk, seems too hard to resist, but i think i'll wait and see what the 10c has to offer first. and pre-order there, even if i have to wait twice as long, will be worth it in the end if there is extras other than normal release.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    The dvd is £10.99 ON amazon in uk, seems too hard to resist, but i think i'll wait and see what the 10c has to offer first. and pre-order there, even if i have to wait twice as long, will be worth it in the end if there is extras other than normal release.

That's what most of us are waiting for.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Don't know if I can afford the 10c versions yet.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Thought it was a bit pricy myself, but said fuck it, and ordered it, thats what credit cards are for, plus just remembered i have some birthday money saved by, so that'll pay for some of it.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    Just ordered PJ20 vinyl import from my local indie record store (3 LP)!!

The Sony rep said they are only getting 125 :shock:

Not sure if this is just the allotment for the region or what....

WHAT A DAY :D