Options

PJ Twenty

2456711

Comments

  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,483
    Pearl Jam
    Check PJ20.com tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10:30am EDT for the the #PJ20 track-list reveal hunt & a chance to win an exclusive Pearl Jam Twenty poster.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,483
    Pearl Jam Join the #PJ20 Track Reveal Hunt. Find out which songs will be included and get a shot at winning a numbered litho. http://www.pj20.com
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,483
    edited August 2011
    1 Release - Verona, Italy
    2 Alive - Moore Theatre Seattle, WA
    3 Garden - Zurich, Switzerland
    4 Why Go - Hamburg, Germany
    5 Black - MTV Unplugged
    6 Blood
    7 Last Exit - Tampa, FL
    8 Not For You, Manila, Phillipines
    9 Do the Evolution
    10 Thumbing My Way - Chop Suey - Seattle, WA
    11 Corwn of Thorns - Las Vegas, NV
    12 Let Me Sleep - Verona, Italy
    13 Walk With Me - Mountain View, CA Bridge School
    14 Just Breathe - SNL New York, NY
    15 Say Hello to Heaven - Demo
    16 Times of Trouble - Demo
    17 Acoustic #1 - Demo
    18 It Ain't Like That - Demo
    19 Need to Know - Demo
    20 Be Like Wind - Demo
    21 Given To Fly - Demo
    22 Nothing As It Seems - Demo
    23 Nothing As it Seems - Seattle, WA
    24 Indifference - Bologna, Italy
    25 Of the Girl Instumental - Demo
    26 Faithful - Milan, Italy
    27 Bu$hleaguer - Uniondale, NY
    28 Betterman - New York, NY
    29 Rearviewmirror - Los Angles, CA
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,084
    igotid88 wrote:
    1 Release - Verona, Italy
    2 Alive - Moore Theatre Seattle, WA
    3 Garden - Zurich, Switzerland
    4 Why Go - Hamburg, Germany
    5 Black - MTV Unplugged
    6 Blood
    7 Last Exit - Tampa, FL
    8 Not For You, Manila, Phillipines
    9 Do the Evolution
    10 Thumbing My Way - Chop Suey - Seattle, WA
    11 Corwn of Thorns - Las Vegas, NV
    12 Let Me Sleep - Verona, Italy
    13 Walk With Me - Mountain View, CA Bridge School
    14 Just Breathe - SNL New York, NY
    15 Say Hello to Heaven - Demo
    16 Times of Trouble - Demo
    17 Saying No - Demo
    18 It Ain't Like That - Demo
    19 Need to Know - Demo
    20 Be Like Mike - Demo
    21 Given To Fly - Demo
    22 Nothing As It Seems - Demo
    23 Nothing As it Seems - Seattle, WA
    24 Indifference - Bologna, Italy
    25 Of the Girl Instumental - Demo
    26 Faithful - Milan, Italy
    27 Bu$hleaguer - Uniondale, NY
    28 Betterman - New York, NY
    29 Rearviewmirror - Los Angles, CA

    sweet!!!! :D

    How many vinyl records will this take up?
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    demetrios wrote:

    sweet!!!! :D

    How many vinyl records will this take up?

    i think a German pre-order is already available & it was on 3 LP's! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,084
    mfc2006 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

    sweet!!!! :D

    How many vinyl records will this take up?

    i think a German pre-order is already available & it was on 3 LP's! 8-)

    oh boy. there's gonna be many various country made vinyl pressings on this release.
    hope Paul is ready for another ride. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,483
    demetrios wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:
    1 Release - Verona, Italy
    2 Alive - Moore Theatre Seattle, WA
    3 Garden - Zurich, Switzerland
    4 Why Go - Hamburg, Germany
    5 Black - MTV Unplugged
    6 Blood
    7 Last Exit - Tampa, FL
    8 Not For You, Manila, Phillipines
    9 Do the Evolution
    10 Thumbing My Way - Chop Suey - Seattle, WA
    11 Corwn of Thorns - Las Vegas, NV
    12 Let Me Sleep - Verona, Italy
    13 Walk With Me - Mountain View, CA Bridge School
    14 Just Breathe - SNL New York, NY
    15 Say Hello to Heaven - Demo
    16 Times of Trouble - Demo
    17 Saying No - Demo
    18 It Ain't Like That - Demo
    19 Need to Know - Demo
    20 Be Like Mike - Demo
    21 Given To Fly - Demo
    22 Nothing As It Seems - Demo
    23 Nothing As it Seems - Seattle, WA
    24 Indifference - Bologna, Italy
    25 Of the Girl Instumental - Demo
    26 Faithful - Milan, Italy
    27 Bu$hleaguer - Uniondale, NY
    28 Betterman - New York, NY
    29 Rearviewmirror - Los Angles, CA

    sweet!!!! :D

    How many vinyl records will this take up?

    20
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,084
    igotid88 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:
    1 Release - Verona, Italy
    2 Alive - Moore Theatre Seattle, WA
    3 Garden - Zurich, Switzerland
    4 Why Go - Hamburg, Germany
    5 Black - MTV Unplugged
    6 Blood
    7 Last Exit - Tampa, FL
    8 Not For You, Manila, Phillipines
    9 Do the Evolution
    10 Thumbing My Way - Chop Suey - Seattle, WA
    11 Corwn of Thorns - Las Vegas, NV
    12 Let Me Sleep - Verona, Italy
    13 Walk With Me - Mountain View, CA Bridge School
    14 Just Breathe - SNL New York, NY
    15 Say Hello to Heaven - Demo
    16 Times of Trouble - Demo
    17 Saying No - Demo
    18 It Ain't Like That - Demo
    19 Need to Know - Demo
    20 Be Like Mike - Demo
    21 Given To Fly - Demo
    22 Nothing As It Seems - Demo
    23 Nothing As it Seems - Seattle, WA
    24 Indifference - Bologna, Italy
    25 Of the Girl Instumental - Demo
    26 Faithful - Milan, Italy
    27 Bu$hleaguer - Uniondale, NY
    28 Betterman - New York, NY
    29 Rearviewmirror - Los Angles, CA

    sweet!!!! :D

    How many vinyl records will this take up?

    20

    That's not enough. There needs to be more.
    A PJ20 Vinyl Box Set. 29 - 7" singles. Marble pressed. :P
  • Options
    PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
    Vinyl is going to be amazing. I can not wait for it! Just to have these songs on vinyl is going to be worth it. Release this already!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,084
    PJ88 wrote:
    Vinyl is going to be amazing. I can not wait for it! Just to have these songs on vinyl is going to be worth it. Release this already!

    10club will probably start taking preorders for the vinyl after AET is over in 24 minutes, i'm guessing. :idea:
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,483
    16.99 bump for the soundtrack
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    igotid88 wrote:
    16.99 bump for the soundtrack

    ...$22.80 for the book... Order them together on Amazon for $39.79 shipped :!:

    Get the book here for $42.49 shipped :o $25.48 for the CD here and you must order separately. $67.97 for both! Hope the 10C orders come with autographs/freebies :shock:

    (And yes I know this has already been covered, but its getting more an more unbelievable!)
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,483
    igotid88 wrote:
    16.99 bump for the soundtrack

    ...$22.80 for the book... Order them together on Amazon for $39.79 shipped :!:

    Get the book here for $42.49 shipped :o $25.48 for the CD here and you must order separately. $67.97 for both! Hope the 10C orders come with autographs/freebies :shock:

    (And yes I know this has already been covered, but its getting more an more unbelievable!)

    Amazon are able to do that because they expect you to buy other stuff from there.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    igotid88 wrote:
    Amazon are able to do that because they expect you to buy other stuff from there.

    I'd buy stuff from 10C if they let you combine shipping on these items :?
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,483
    igotid88 wrote:
    Amazon are able to do that because they expect you to buy other stuff from there.

    I'd buy stuff from 10C if they let you combine shipping on these items :?


    we all would
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    igotid88 wrote:

    :thumbup:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Had a 10 buck credit on Amazon so I just preordered both. September is going to be so awesome!
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,483
    EZ1221C wrote:
    Had a 10 buck credit on Amazon so I just preordered both. September is going to be so awesome!


    cool
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,483
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,483
    DVD coming Oct 25
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,483
    So the DVD will have bonus features
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,483
    1 week
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    Have both the CD and book pre-ordered with Amazon and got free shipping to Ireland too. Ordered From a Basement in Seattle a couple of weeks ago for twenty bucks and it was delivered from the UK to me in 2 days. Can't get better than that.
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,707
    Mango wrote:
    Have both the CD and book pre-ordered with Amazon and got free shipping to Ireland too. Ordered From a Basement in Seattle a couple of weeks ago for twenty bucks and it was delivered from the UK to me in 2 days. Can't get better than that.

    Did the same from amazon.co.uk for the PJ20 stuff, works out cheaper than the 10c with the free postage. Usually delivered by the end of the week of the release date.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,483
    5 days
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    Does anyone know if there is a "special edition" out there of anything pj20??? Normally I would order from tenclub for one reason or another but I'm not sure that reason is there this time?
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,483
    Duncs wrote:
    Does anyone know if there is a "special edition" out there of anything pj20??? Normally I would order from tenclub for one reason or another but I'm not sure that reason is there this time?

    not at this point
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I also pre-ordered from amazon.co.uk, with free shipping to Australia. Ten Club costs are way too expensive otherwise. I can't wait to see the book while playing the soundtrack!
    "I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.."
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,483
    "Don't swim in the ocean. You'll get balls in your mouth."
    I miss igotid88
Sign In or Register to comment.