Options

Ten Club Announces Alpine Valley & Canada Tour UPDATED 5/17

1141516171820»

Comments

• Options
    Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    in all honestly, it is a joke for this to happen to these guys, someone dropped the ball
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Options
    direwolf74direwolf74 Posts: 1,622
    Yup, same crap as yesterday. I'm trying for Calgary tickets today, but it looks like I'll be out of luck, since I only have a 20-30 minute window to get away from work. And I don't have the time to sit here for hours on end hitting refresh until my fingers bleed. I'm also working on Friday morning during the public onsale with Ticketmaster, so it looks like I won't be getting tickets at all for this tour. My god, what a clusterf--k. Ten Club won't be getting any more of my money until they either fix this garbage, or at least fire their tech people and bring in somebody who knows what the hell they're doing.
    "I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer. I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument."

-Tom Waits
  • Options
    dadam21dadam21 Posts: 2
    where do we buy tickets for the MTL show?
    I can't find the link to purchase tickets.

Thx
  • Options
    PinnerPinner Posts: 1
    When do the tickets for the ottawa show go on sale?!?!?!? I only see TO and Montreal?
  • Options
    ChuckBlackChuckBlack Posts: 5
    https://secure.pearljam.com/store/product.spring?categoryId=3&sort=c

If and when you are able to load the page you'll see Montreal there. I doubt you'll be able to complete the transaction tho...
  • Options
    dadam21dadam21 Posts: 2
    Thanks!
  • Options
    MauiMaui Posts: 9
    Please post the toronto link, i can't even get to the goods page!
  • Options
    direwolf74direwolf74 Posts: 1,622
    Pinner wrote:
    When do the tickets for the ottawa show go on sale?!?!?!? I only see TO and Montreal?

12:00 pm (pacific time).
    "I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer. I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument."

-Tom Waits
  • Options
    ChuckBlackChuckBlack Posts: 5
    Same link
  • Options
    jayneseojayneseo Posts: 53
    So I have tix stuck in my cart and my computer battery is about to die. Hope they stay there, don't have hope that they will though.

Nevermind, they just timed out on me...
  • Options
    KS188442KS188442 Posts: 24
    jayneseo wrote:
    So I have tix stuck in my cart and my computer battery is about to die. Hope they stay there, don't have hope that they will though.

How did you do that?
  • Options
    DM63119DM63119 Posts: 1
    This is a Joke!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    to expect your "fans" to go through this, fans that have been with the band for 20 years....pisses me off. I have paid my 10c dues, bought a shit load of merchandise over the years and basically supported the band.....wheres the support for the fans?
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Options
    sergioksergiok Posts: 3
    A HUGE JOKE that no one is laughing at because youre wasting out time and money. Membership should say youll have a FRACTION of a chance to buy tickets earlier than the general public for 40$ only!
  • Options
    zanzibar wrote:
    Well I just checked on the 2 shows that went on sale at 10 and one of the shows was $170 and the other was $174.

Where'd you go to get these?!

I saw them on the goods/tickets page but I didn't buy anything I just wanted to see the price.
    After I looked at the prices I refreshed the pages and they wouldn't load.
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    I remember the good ole days of ordering tickets, with a money order, through the newsletter. Looks like we need to go back to 1995. DeLorean anybody?
  • Options
    GWNGWN Posts: 19
    Someone needs to be fired over this. This is an absolute disgrace!!!!
  • Options
    satanmansatanman Posts: 295
    this has to be the worst experience I've ever had tring to buy tickets........... :evil:
This discussion has been closed.