tilted kilt

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    sounds like today's lunch spot will be......here.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    sounds like today's lunch spot will be......here.

Good call. Went to the tilted kilt for the first time when I was out in Denver a couple weeks ago....good food, good drink, very good-looking service.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:

:(
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    This place is in trouble. Waitresses suing owner because he want's to bang them. Just your normal neighborhood eatery :lol:
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    This place is in trouble. Waitresses suing owner because he want's to bang them. Just your normal neighborhood eatery :lol:

i read that...soudns like the manager was a total douche bag.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    81 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Sounds like he should be managing a crappy strip club.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:

I don't see a problem here. :lol:
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    81 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Waitresses suing owner at the schaumburg location?
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    Wma31394 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Waitresses suing owner at the schaumburg location?

loop location

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012 ... oc-charges

we just have suicides at the schaumburg location
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    http://elgin.bocajump.com/Articles/elgi ... ilted-kilt

And a stabbing a while back at Elgin. I was asking cause I know the wife of the owner there and some of my friends worked there as managers and bartenders. They all quit.

I think Roselle has a clean slate. Might just stick to that one. Their nachos on those potatlo chips are excellent.

Why all the violence?? You would think..beer, food, and women half naked in kilts would make people happy.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Wma31394 wrote:

Why all the violence?? You would think..beer, food, and women half naked in kilts would make people happy.

What happens when you put candy in front of a kid and take it away? Tantrums! Throw in some beer and you get crazy shit happening.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Wma31394 wrote:
    http://elgin.bocajump.com/Articles/elgin-police-arrest-one-for-stabbings-at-tilted-kilt

And a stabbing a while back at Elgin. I was asking cause I know the wife of the owner there and some of my friends worked there as managers and bartenders. They all quit.

I think Roselle has a clean slate. Might just stick to that one. Their nachos on those potatlo chips are excellent.

haven't heard anything about the roselle location.. however the service is pretty bad. :x

so far, the best location has been the walbash one.

in fairness, the only violence has been at the elgin..schaumburg was self inflicted....so i'm not sure that counts....and in fairness....elgin has a bad rap.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    the one opening near me has a huge banner draped over the side of the place to let people know they are hiring. it has two hot-ass waitresses in their kilt gear with a douchey looking dude standing in between them with huge smile on his face. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    the one opening near me has a huge banner draped over the side of the place to let people know they are hiring. it has two hot-ass waitresses in their kilt gear with a douchey looking dude standing in between them with huge smile on his face. :lol:

i didn't realize you modeled on teh side.

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    81 wrote:

i didn't realize you modeled on teh side.

:P
    :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
    drove the the kilt today at lunch as i debated what to get....ended up going for a strip club buffett :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    drove the the kilt today at lunch as i debated what to get....ended up going for a strip club buffett :lol:

hope they didnt run out of burgers
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

hope they didnt run out of burgers

:fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

i can't say what I want to.... :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    There's one in CT. I haven't been, but I hear the talent is pretty much Hooters rejects. :nono:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    There's one in CT. I haven't been, but I hear the talent is pretty much Hooters rejects. :nono:

i've not been to a hooters out here, but they quality seems to be well above the hooters back home. :shrug:

food is better too...although that's not saying much.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I never realized being able to play the bagpipes was such a chick magnet. Good to know.

tilted-kilt-ucf-orlando.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    I never realized being able to play the bagpipes was such a chick magnet. Good to know.

tilted-kilt-ucf-orlando.jpg

Mmmm. Bagpipes. :lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    featured on undercover boss tonight

:corn: :corn:
  • 81 wrote:
    Bar with half naked servers
    If they're half naked guy servers in kilts, please provide pics.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • 81 wrote:
    Bar with half naked servers
    If they're half naked guy servers in kilts, please provide pics.
    I was typing while you were posting that pic. Nevermind.......
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    This is kind of like the Playboy bunny requirements. They served drinks but they also had to look a certain way and wear a little uniform and behave a certain way. :geek:
    Part of the job if they took it...
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&