tilted kilt

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    stargirl69 wrote:
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    it is basically a Scottish Hooters

http://www.tiltedkilt.com/

they are not shy about their scantily clad servers

They are misguided in their advertising on the home page,there is only one thing on that page that is Scottish and that is the advert for Tennents Lager.
    Stonehenge is in England
    The music is Irish Celtic not Scottish Celtic
    The poster is for Irish pubs
    Guinness is Irish
    The food revolving is typical American fare
    But I guess the boys here are happy to see some tits only just clad in tartan :lol:

sma4.gifsma4.gifsma4.gif

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    81 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    it is basically a Scottish Hooters

http://www.tiltedkilt.com/

they are not shy about their scantily clad servers

They are misguided in their advertising on the home page,there is only one thing on that page that is Scottish and that is the advert for Tennents Lager.
    Stonehenge is in England
    The music is Irish Celtic not Scottish Celtic
    The poster is for Irish pubs
    Guinness is Irish
    The food revolving is typical American fare
    But I guess the boys here are happy to see some tits only just clad in tartan :lol:

sma4.gifsma4.gifsma4.gif

:P

:roll:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    stargirl69 wrote:

to be fair, they were gonna go with a catholic school girl thing but this was much less creepy 8-)
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    norm wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

to be fair, they were gonna go with a catholic school girl thing but this was much less creepy 8-)

:lol: and just as classy
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Love Tiltd Kilt. Theres 2 within 5 miles of my house. Food not too great, awesome beer specials, great looking staff.
    This is the truth.

I am in atlanta too and i feel like i'm surrounded by them. I can walk to the one at perimeter.

I totally agree the food sucks but everything else is good :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    interesting...so as long as an establishment has beer served by T&A the food can be disgusting, and the patrons don't care..... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,857
    RKCNDY wrote:
    interesting...so as long as an establishment has beer served by T&A the food can be disgusting, and the MALE patrons don't care..... :lol:
    this surprises you?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    interesting...so as long as an establishment has beer served by T&A the food can be disgusting, and the MALE patrons don't care..... :lol:
    this surprises you?

not surprizes me...just, I wouldn't want to drop $20 for s#itty hot wings.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,857
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    this surprises you?

not surprizes me...just, I wouldn't want to drop $20 for s#itty hot wings.
    its all about the "ambiance". Hell thats Hooters WHOLE business model.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    its all about the "ambiance". Hell thats Hooters WHOLE business model.

and then the guys wonder why they have the runs the next day...

- Christopher McCandless
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    Ours is called the Twisted Kilt...
    http://thetwistedkiltpub.com/kiltgirls
    My friends and I spent a few hours partying with a couple of these fine young ladies (Daniela and Sara) after their shift a few months ago.....They mentioned that they got a gym membership as part of their earnings, and the manager checked that they went at least 3 times a week :o Crazy. Wendy was our server. I was feeling so blue (and broke) when I left :( :lol:

Yes, talk about eye candy. :o You have to wonder why it's taken decades of Hooters monopoly of the waitress exploitation industry for someone to open a place with uni's like this....dayum.

well played sir. well played.
    www.myspace.com
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    I once spent nearly 12 hours in one of these fine establishments on wildcard weekend in Vegas. I don't remember what I ate, who won the games, or how much money I lost, but I remember the top notch service we received at this 5-star eatery. Hats off to you Tilted Kilt.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    interesting...so as long as an establishment has beer served by T&A the food can be disgusting, and the patrons don't care..... :lol:
    Food wasn't bad, it was average bar fare. I had pastrami on rye with fries for ten bucks which is about what you can expext in downtown chicago. The beer was on the high side at seven a pop for guiness.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    stargirl69 wrote:
    I thought this was a thread about true Scotsmen tilting their kilts up at the front to confirm their Scottishness ... I am disappointed to learn it is a bar! :cry:

me too! :(
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    stargirl69 wrote:
    I thought this was a thread about true Scotsmen tilting their kilts up at the front to confirm their Scottishness ... I am disappointed to learn it is a bar! :cry:

I think the women on here are worse than the men ;)
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Heisenberg wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

I think the women on here are worse than the men ;)

Well.....I agree. Men wouldn't be chasing after women if we weren't. :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    might make a good spot for a EV solo show preparty...only a handful of blocks to the chicago theater from there. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    might make a good spot for a EV solo show preparty...only a handful of blocks to the chicago theater from there. :P

This is why 81 makes the big bucks. He's always the man with the plan :thumbup:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 wrote:

This is why 81 makes the big bucks. He's always the man with the plan :thumbup:

17 N. Walbash....and if you are going with your girl and she doesn't want to go to the kilt, you can always send her aroudn the corner to the massive Macy's store.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • brother123brother123 Posts: 792
    never was a fan of these places.

When I go to a bar I want to either: sit alone and watch the game or just hang with friends. I don't want to be bothered by these women who only flirt with you to get a great tip.

Listen lady if you aren't going to take me in the back for a little one on one I'm not leaving you a 20 for 3.50 beer
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    brother123 wrote:

When I go to a bar I want to either: sit alone and watch the game or just hang with friends. I don't want to be bothered by these women who only flirt with you to get a great tip.

Listen lady if you aren't going to take me in the back for a little one on one I'm not leaving you a 20 for 3.50 beer
    Oh come on! Just take some mental photographs for later! It's worth every penny! :lol:
    Gob wrote:
    brother123 wrote:

Oh come on! Just take some mental photographs for later! It's worth every penny! :lol:

...or an actual photography like 81. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    brother123 wrote:

just one bar wench on one sunday afternoon, but she was an average bar tender. nothing memorable about the visit outside of the boobs being all over the place.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

it should be noted that the pic was a request. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    though this was about me after getting my monthly update of Ziggystar's photos.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    81 wrote:

it should be noted that the pic was a request. :P

lil creepy....smoking hot broad though :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    dunkman wrote:

no come back? I thought Ziggy like a come back?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    dunkman wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

no come back? I thought Ziggy like a come back?

haha I didn't see it. Tilted kilt! :lol:

But fuck up about the photos already?!! :x Such a big mouth!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    one of the first bars i went to when i first moved out here.

incredible eye candy!
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:

Does the kilt tilt to the left?