Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    They have these places here in Tampa.

I feel it's funny that someone would choose that name for their establishment knowing that it'd be amusing to people to figure out whether the tilted kilt was supposed to be a short flippy skirt on the waitresses or whether it was supposed to be tilted tent-like on men who were in the vicinity of the women. :P

The boys (my husband and sons) and I spent a few minutes discussing this name and wondering about it. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    I guess this category of restaurant is (appropriately) called a "Breastaurant"

http://boingboing.net/2011/06/08/breast ... re-ho.html
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    they opened one near the office....... :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    81 wrote:

every post in this thread should come with a picture or it should be deleted.
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

every post in this thread should come with a picture or it should be deleted.

i did my part
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    so lunchtime debauchery is in the near future?
    conman wrote:
    so lunchtime debauchery is in the near future?

thursday perhaps.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Pervs.

I mean, what?!

:lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Tilted Kilt should cater PJ20. If I'm going to pay $9 for a burger at least it should be delivered in style ;)
    Pj20 beer and bourbon shopping is complete....

Time for lunch..
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Time for lunch..

Seriously, why won't someone open up a lunch place that has hot MEN walking around in kilts??!!! This is discrimination I say!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Time for lunch..

Seriously, why won't someone open up a lunch place that has hot MEN walking around in kilts??!!! This is discrimination I say!

if it makes you feel better, the bar maid was a bitch.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Time for lunch..

if it makes you feel better, the bar maid was a bitch.

Maybe she got offended when you told her that Schaumburg drivers suck! :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Maybe she got offended when you told her that Schaumburg drivers suck! :lol:

ha

actually, i went to the one on the corner of lake and gary

one girl looked like she had just turned 18, the bar gal was just not very friendly.... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Yo 81...I'm in Lombard right up the road from The Tilted Kilt today. Wanna do beers and watch the LSU game while discussing mustaches and Bernie Kosar's greatness? ;)
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Yo 81...I'm in Lombard right up the road from The Tilted Kilt today. Wanna do beers and watch the LSU game while discussing mustaches and Bernie Kosar's greatness? ;)

sorry man..i wish i could make it...we all know how much i love some tilted kilt waitress, but tonight is bad for me. :(

besides....we all know about Bernie and inability to deliver, unlike a certain qb named John. ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    81 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

sorry man..i wish i could make it...we all know how much i love some tilted kilt waitress, but tonight is bad for me. :(

besides....we all know about Bernie and inability to deliver, unlike a certain qb named John. ;)
    Hey hey hey Bernie has a ring to show for his work. He even took the last snap of that game to earn it.
    81 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

That's low. REAAAAAAALLLLLLY Low. I don't think we can be friends anymore.
    any lunchtime debauchery lately?
  • :oops:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    it is basically a Scottish Hooters

http://www.tiltedkilt.com/

they are not shy about their scantily clad servers

They are misguided in their advertising on the home page,there is only one thing on that page that is Scottish and that is the advert for Tennents Lager.
    Stonehenge is in England
    The music is Irish Celtic not Scottish Celtic
    The poster is for Irish pubs
    Guinness is Irish
    The food revolving is typical American fare
    But I guess the boys here are happy to see some tits only just clad in tartan :lol:
    Hold On
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

That's low. REAAAAAAALLLLLLY Low. I don't think we can be friends anymore.

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    conman wrote:

:(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    conman wrote:

unacceptable.
    conman wrote:
    81 wrote:
    conman wrote:

unacceptable.

hmm....

maybe next tuesday.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I need to find a better location...service sucks here....fuck....ey :lol: e candy is good
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    looks like they are opening one of these in king of prussia. :thumbup: the old kildaires.

i can't wait to check out the scenery.
    www.myspace.com
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    looks like they are opening one of these in king of prussia. :thumbup: the old kildaires.

So my choices are Hoboken and KOP? I need one that's closer to SJ.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer

make sure you post pictures. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg