Options

*BUGS AMONGST THE WAVES* Help us to help each other!

Comments

• Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    Thanks for all the love everyone:)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506

This is a wonderful endeavor you guys are embarking on. But, I can't help chuckling at the irony of you giving me the finger while asking us to help such a great cause every time I read one of your messages. :lol:
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options

This is a wonderful endeavor you guys are embarking on. But, I can't help chuckling at the irony of you giving me the finger while asking us to help such a great cause every time I read one of your messages. :lol:

HAHA!! :lol::lol: I TOTALLY thought about that after i started the main thread the other day, and I was trying to decide if i need to change that pic! :lol::lol:

"Thanks for the cash...now FUCK OFF!!!"

(maybe I can rotate my pic to different "hot pics of eddie"...that way, no one has to visit that thread, they just come here and see what my avatar is :lol: Don would like that. 2 birds, 1 stone people)
    :)
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,990
    :thumbup:
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Wishlist5.1Wishlist5.1 Posts: 115
    This looks like an awesome idea..... :D Good job Ten Club Members. Nice to see theres some good carma floating around just waiting to touch someone. ;)
  • Options
    This looks like an awesome idea..... :D Good job Ten Club Members. Nice to see theres some good carma floating around just waiting to touch someone. ;)

:D
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Paulina87 wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    BUMP and a li'l donation! :D

Thanks Paulina!!!! :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    $$ sent :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    I dont have any cash nor access to a vehicle 24-7 but if you need any help delivering in Cental OH i will see what i can do.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    I dont have any cash nor access to a vehicle 24-7 but if you need any help delivering in Cental OH i will see what i can do.
    That's awesome, thanks for the support!
    conman wrote:
    $$ sent :mrgreen:
    Thanks so much mate! :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    eddiefan1992eddiefan1992 Posts: 231
    Yikes! It's on the second page! Bumpity bump!
  • Options
    Bumpy bump
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    eddiefan1992eddiefan1992 Posts: 231
    Bump! Get back up there and stay!
  • Options
    Eddiefan1992 is a real trooper keeping this thread bumped up! :)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    OK, we have fallen below Pics where Eddie looks hot so that means you all have to hear me ramble :lol:

Thank You, to all that have started to donate. We have received a few entrees to consider and get started on helping with the funds you The 10 Club Family have helped to provide. Remember, we ALL have to ban together to make this country great. In order for it to grow we must start some where and here in the 10 club is as good a place to start as any.

So please continue to put $1 in a cup a week and at the end of the month donate the $4 to help some fellow member. Right now 100% of your donation goes towards helping out.

I am starting to ramble so Ill shut up. I hope every one can feel how passionate I am about getting this charity to make a difference for you guys. :D

Thanks, Don
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,990
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Remember, we ALL have to ban together to make this country great.

I hope my donation helps put the USA back on top ;)
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Bump $$ sent
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    bump
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    bump :)

I will go thru my PJ basement and find things for the garage sale. I know I'll never frame most of the posters :(
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    This is a great group
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    DURP wrote:
    This is a great group

Agreed :)
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,565
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Sorry, but I don't like this comment. Why only America? I thought, you are going to help Pearl Jam forum members from all over the world. And again sorry, but I don't have any intention to help America. See, I have a different opinion from most of you here about this specific country.

P.S: I don't want to be the negative person here. So, I will keep bumping this thread in order to achieve your good cause. Keep up the good deeds guys! :D

Inspired by the thread's title: Help me... To help you... Help yourself...

BUMP
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Sorry, but I don't like this comment. Why only America? I thought, you are going to help Pearl Jam forum members from all over the world. And again sorry, but I don't have any intention to help America. See, I have a different opinion from most of you here about this specific country.

P.S: I don't want to be the negative person here. So, I will keep bumping this thread in order to achieve your good cause. Keep up the good deeds guys! :D

Inspired by the thread's title: Help me... To help you... Help yourself...

BUMP

hey there-- valid point. This group is to help ALL 10c members in need- regardless of where they live. I think what Don meant was "make this COMMUNITY great". Its been very crazy organizing this, especially behind the scenes.Please trust me when I say this group knows no boundries as far as who we can help. If we have a nomination for a 10c in need who lives anywhere in the world, we WILL find a way to reach out.

Thanks for not taking that comment personally. I am certain I can speak for Don when I say that the words that came out were not the ones intended.

Thanks again for the support--really, truly, greatly appreciate each and every one of you :D
    -Kelly
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Fell behind pics of Eddie again so BUMPIEDBUMPBUMPED
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    Fell behind pics of Eddie again so BUMPIEDBUMPBUMPED

Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Yeah this thread can't be behind pics of where eddie looks hot part II can't have that.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    pearljim wrote:
    bump :)

I will go thru my PJ basement and find things for the garage sale. I know I'll never frame most of the posters :(

I missed this earlier, somehow.

THANK YOU so much, PearlJim!! I look forward to your PM :)
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    P23JP23J Posts: 103
    bump, skip and a hop

hoping to send some info soon on a xmas vinyl i'll be posting for the garage sale
  • Options
    P23J wrote:
    bump, skip and a hop

hoping to send some info soon on a xmas vinyl i'll be posting for the garage sale

Makes much more sense...