Public Restrooms...

13»

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    i know it's been discussed before.....but where there is someone in an end stall.....you don't use the stall right next to him....unless there are only 2 stalls, or the others are filled. :x

It's guy code. You always try to keep the one stall/urinal buffer when possible.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,916
    this thread needs closure. Did he courtesy flush? wash his hands befre leaving?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i know it's been discussed before.....but where there is someone in an end stall.....you don't use the stall right next to him....unless there are only 2 stalls, or the others are filled. :x

It's guy code. You always try to keep the one stall/urinal buffer when possible.

unless its the cow trough. then you focus on the wall and strictly the wall and get out as soon as possible. Been at some sporting venues with these, not a fan.
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

unless its the cow trough. then you focus on the wall and strictly the wall and get out as soon as possible. Been at some sporting venues with these, not a fan.

Eyes ahead always!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

a bar in Montana has Playboy pics plastered all over the wall above the trough...don't wanna know if anybody has ever...uh...um... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

I don't ming the trough...always an opening
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    RKCNDY wrote:
    a bar in Montana has Playboy pics plastered all over the wall above the trough...don't wanna know if anybody has ever...uh...um... :?

When uncertain, always assume the worst.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    No trough for me. I feel like cattle while I'm taking a leak.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Just figures out....you can lock a stall from the outside with a coin. No more worries regarding bathroom protocal for me
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Monster RainMonster Rain Posts: 1,415
    I've never understood people with no bathroom manners--especially in the workplace. How are people not embarrassed by their lack of hygiene when their co-workers are possibly in the bathroom at the same time? I've been in the stall and heard someone come in and use the other stall (there's only 2 here) loudly and quickly, flush, and the next sound I hear is the squeak of the door as the guy makes his way into the hallway. How do you not wash your hands after a deuce?

I also don't like when people walk into the men's room and start talking to me. Come to my cubicle when you finish if you want to say something. I won't be offended if you don't turn and say hello at the urinal.

The worst is when someone treats the bathroom at work worse than the bathroom in a highway rest stop. If you make that big of a mess on purpose, you need a beating and a psychological exam. If it's an accident, clean it up and get to a doctor. The cleaning crew doesn't arrive until we close for the night, so leaving a stall unusable at noon is not what I'd consider professional behavior.