Madrid were terrible....

'classico'??? what a joke.....rubbisho more like

and ronaldo was terrible once again
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Madrid were terrible....

true,,but that the beauty of football..not always the better team wins..why they cancel the madrid goal???
    this is crap....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Madrid were terrible....

true,,but that the beauty of football..not always the better team wins..why they cancel the madrid goal???
    this is crap....

the madrid goal was not allowed for two reasons,

1. Ronaldo took out the defender, unintentionally of course, but his fall tripped the defender and impeded his run to block the shock.....that is a free kick. Every day of the week. Otherwise the shot would have probably never materialised.

2. The whistle had already been blown. Players can score much easier when the rest of the pitch know play isnt continuing.

The best team won, madrid never turned up. In fact they were pitiful. and thats despite Barca not even playing to anbything like their potential these last few games.
    pdalowsky wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Madrid were terrible....

this is crap....

the madrid goal was not allowed for two reasons,

1. Ronaldo took out the defender, unintentionally of course, but his fall tripped the defender and impeded his run to block the shock.....that is a free kick. Every day of the week. Otherwise the shot would have probably never materialised.

2. The whistle had already been blown. Players can score much easier when the rest of the pitch know play isnt continuing.

The best team won, madrid never turned up. In fact they were pitiful. and thats despite Barca not even playing to anbything like their potential these last few games.
    no paul..pike push ronaldo,,and he fall to macherano..for trhe moment he didnt gave the 1st foul he should let the game play..but there u see how the referee is fixed to play.. ..they didnt want madrid in the final..jose told the truth about unicef and uefa connections..
    for us will be away better match if madrid scored first..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I cant see us agreeing here Dimi....

i thought Mourinho's outbursts were pretty pathetic. sour grapes, and fitting for a man who baths in his own arrogance.

There is no conspiracy and the mere suggestion of it is the blabberings of a well beaten sore loser.

Im no barca fan, and no Real fan.....in fact id much prefer to have madrid in the final too.....United would stand a much better chance....but Barca are head and shoulders above and rightfully won their place in the final.

Jose needs to understand that his teams can lose, and if they do, the whole world isnt against them, its because quite frankly they werent good enough. His ego sadly doesnt recognise this. Tit.
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I cant see us agreeing here Dimi....

i thought Mourinho's outbursts were pretty pathetic. sour grapes, and fitting for a man who baths in his own arrogance.

There is no conspiracy and the mere suggestion of it is the blabberings of a well beaten sore loser.

Im no barca fan, and no Real fan.....in fact id much prefer to have madrid in the final too.....United would stand a much better chance....but Barca are head and shoulders above and rightfully won their place in the final.

Jose needs to understand that his teams can lose, and if they do, the whole world isnt against them, its because quite frankly they werent good enough. His ego sadly doesnt recognise this. Tit.
    i support united so i want to win the final vs Barca...
    the ego of jose is too much,but he gets the result he wants and his teams,play good football in the past,porto,chelsea ..and this ego needs sometimes to be a winner...like sir Alex has his own..the one venger dont have and is almost always a looser..
    btw i enjoy talking with people from uk about football..you guys have passion about football and love it.. :)
    Cool Dimi, provided we get there, will you be journeying to wembley to see the reds get another barca spanking....

I certainly intend to do so.

I hope the spanking part is wrong mind. i maintain if you get at barca and take away their luxury of time on the ball anything is possible. Just gotta get em under pressure. Second half Real elimiated Messi from the game and the little magician had no impact.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Hey D, there's a saying we have here in the states.......maybe next year!!!!! No conspiracy D, the better team won and thank god your boy Mou is out!!!!! I have 1 question for ALL the madridistas out there," who are you gonna buy now?" hahahaha visca el barca!!!!!
    badbrains wrote:
    Hey D, there's a saying we have here in the states.......maybe next year!!!!! No conspiracy D, the better team won and thank god your boy Mou is out!!!!! I have 1 question for ALL the madridistas out there," who are you gonna buy now?" hahahaha visca el barca!!!!!
    let me know more about uefa and ref...this guy is number one to do jobs uefa want...
    italian and Greek teams openly dont want them to play in our games..
    Barca better team yes,
    gets ref sympathy and help from the moment put unicef adv in their shir.. yes again
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    ok, yesterday was a bit calmer than last week's game, but still looked like a few sniper shots got some of the barca players - shame they can't just play instead of trying to pull fouls.

looking forward to today's match
  • :mrgreen:
    hehe....

another one today... :mrgreen: