Barca/Madrid

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    at rambla and barcelonista will be a great night!!!!i ve been there when espana pass in the world cup final of africa..the celebration was amazing!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,716
    Just watched the game without finding out the result beforehand. A lot of nonsense but I enjoyed it.

Was Ronaldo out there? No where to be seen.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Couple of things on the game, my cents worth...pepe, absolutely straight RED card for that play. I played football for 17years and that play "should" always get u a straight red card. People keep saying barca are too good to dive and play the game they played but I'm gonna say Madrid are also to good to play that boring sit at home and defend tactic. And Madrid are too good to play hack derby everytime they play barca. Bottom line is the better team won and what can u say about messi!?????? The guys a football god!!!! Visca el barca!!! Tues the camp will be rocking!!!!!!!!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    the game is fucked up..again barca play with more players against mourinho..and now more dives

total drama. games like this one are almost discraceful....had some of the best players in the world, but they should play, not try to pull fouls

Messi was fantastic, hope he plays when I see them here this summer.
    btw,,,rian giggs by scoring yesterday,he is the only player in the history that scores every year in champion league for the last 15 years in the row,!~!!!!! :shock:

old guys rule! he is my favorite
    badbrains wrote:
    Couple of things on the game, my cents worth...pepe, absolutely straight RED card for that play. I played football for 17years and that play "should" always get u a straight red card. People keep saying barca are too good to dive and play the game they played but I'm gonna say Madrid are also to good to play that boring sit at home and defend tactic. And Madrid are too good to play hack derby everytime they play barca. Bottom line is the better team won and what can u say about messi!?????? The guys a football god!!!! Visca el barca!!! Tues the camp will be rocking!!!!!!!!
    thats the idea my friend,,barca is a better team,but tactic is in football as well..how to win a better team???
    thats why jose is the best couch in tactic and mind games..if pepe wasnt out ,barca wouldnt win last night
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    badbrains wrote:
    thats the idea my friend,,barca is a better team,but tactic is in football as well..how to win a better team???
    thats why jose is the best couch in tactic and mind games..if pepe wasnt out ,barca wouldnt win last night

do you think Real can come back next week? I know Jose said its already over
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

do you think Real can come back next week? I know Jose said its already over
    no..they want barca in the final...they got it...madrid will play with out 2 basic defenders cos of the cards....
    but if this ever happen???O.M.G....jose will run naked in camp nou..
    no..they want barca in the final...they got it...madrid will play with out 2 basic defenders cos of the cards....

haha!! I would love to see that,would be funnier than seeing trophy run over by the bus.

I will have to pull for Man U. in the final (assuming they make it through next week, they should!)
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

haha!! I would love to see that,would be funnier than seeing trophy run over by the bus.

I will have to pull for Man U. in the final (assuming they make it through next week, they should!)
    man u vs barca????by far ill support the red devils!!!! :D
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

man u vs barca????by far ill support the red devils!!!! :D

hopefully it will be a great game with no diving and hacking.

I get to see the replay in Washington DC in July - they are playing an exhibition
    Come on D, no excuses my Greek friend!!! And no ones denying Jose is a great coach, he's also just as good as an asshole too!!!! I would have more respect for him if he let his players do the talking on the field. And if they played football and not hackball!!! Every Classico is the same every game, barca play football and Madrid play hackball. It's like madrids affraid to play straight up football against barca. Man U/Barca WILL be a sick game. And "Giggsy" is a legand.
    badbrains wrote:
    Come on D, no excuses my Greek friend!!! And no ones denying Jose is a great coach, he's also just as good as an asshole too!!!! I would have more respect for him if he let his players do the talking on the field. And if they played football and not hackball!!! Every Classico is the same every game, barca play football and Madrid play hackball. It's like madrids affraid to play straight up football against barca. Man U/Barca WILL be a sick game. And "Giggsy" is a legand.
    all teams against barca plays the same..defence,cos barca is the best team in the world,can kill you in 5 minutes,they dont loose the ball..its imposible to take the ball from them!!!so to win,must do tactics..before the send off barca has 2 shots,and real zero..after all change,,pepe was the man to man pl;ayer of messi was out and messi did his party
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    my only comment on last nights game was it was a hideous disappointment, and Barca did not look invincible.

If Arsenal can beat them over 90 mins then so can Utd or Schalke.

If Utd play like they did on tues i think they have a great shout. genuinely. Anyone gets at barca, puts them under pressure, they have a chance because Barca dont like that

how many mistakes were made by the back 4 when adebeyor came on last night and started applying a little pressure? Real were just shocking....Jose got it wrong, badly, they needed to be positive on their home ground and believe they could win.....instead he went for the clean sheet and hoped to grab an away goal. pathetic, perhaps he was suited better in the Italian league?
    pdalowsky wrote:
    my only comment on last nights game was it was a hideous disappointment, and Barca did not look invincible.

If Utd play like they did on tues i think they have a great shout. genuinely. Anyone gets at barca, puts them under pressure, they have a chance because Barca dont like that

how many mistakes were made by the back 4 when adebeyor came on last night and started applying a little pressure? Real were just shocking....Jose got it wrong, badly, they needed to be positive on their home ground and believe they could win.....instead he went for the clean sheet and hoped to grab an away goal. pathetic, perhaps he was suited better in the Italian league?
    if man u plays like tues,they will take the final
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    pdalowsky wrote:

if man u plays like tues,they will take the final

I like how you think dimi, just hope that it come true.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Come on guys, I think man u is a great team to but no way are they going to be barca....way too much talent on barca. Barca's midfield is way better and barca has messi. That's there ACE and he'll show up on the big stage!!!
    badbrains wrote:
    Come on guys, I think man u is a great team to but no way are they going to be barca....way too much talent on barca. Barca's midfield is way better and barca has messi. That's there ACE and he'll show up on the big stage!!!

Don't want to start any arguments, and what your saying is true. barca are a far better team than man utd, and if they play to their potential, then will be likely winners... but the point that dimi was saying, and i agree is that if utd get stuck in, deny barca, then they tend to get shaky, and if your team gets shaky and desparate the ONE team you don't want to be playing against, is man utd, because they will - in most cases - punish you.

so on paper it looks like a barca win, but sometimes that peice of paper gets lit.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    But.... but, we should all remember, in these 2 ties its techically only half time.... and only 2 goals in it, in each one... shalke and real madrid could still go on and win.... thats the thing with football, just when you think its all over........
    So are we all ready for round 2 tomorrow night.
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642

Dunno if I can bare it :lol:

I expect at least 2 red cards tomorrow :D
    I say yes 2 barca players sent of, 2-0 to real madrid with a brilliant ronaldo solo effort, then extra time.

just for the excitement. probably end up a boring 0-0 though
    :D
    setting DVR now
    Tomorrow the Camp rocks!!!!!! We should get pearl jam to play the camp nou!!! Over 100,000 pj members can attend the show!!! I'd be rocking out with messi and villa!!!! Visca el
    barca!!! 2-1 blagrauna!!!!
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,476
    Just as long as it's a better game than last week's. That was just embarassing to watch
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
    Frank De Bleeckere??? ...that asshole..?????.UEFA...FUCK OFF!!!!!JUST FUCK OFF.....
    LET US ENJOY THE GAME OF THOSE 2 SUPER TEAMS..

article-1269604-0958E4CF000005DC-880_468x286.jpg
    well 0-0 half time, 45 mins for real madrid to get 2 goals, once the get rid of the intruder :lol:
    can't beleive barca got a free kick for that, ronaldo was triped and fell into barca player... should've been a goal... maybe there is a conspiracy.. :?