Why do people gotta piss all over?

Comments

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    norm wrote:
    I found a pissed on/shit on In my Tree shirt in a bathroom stall in Colombus this year at a pj show. I took it. Washed it. And gave it to my best friend....

and did you tell this best friend about this?

Hate to see what she does to her enemies...

:? ;):lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    norm wrote:
    I found a pissed on/shit on In my Tree shirt in a bathroom stall in Colombus this year at a pj show. I took it. Washed it. And gave it to my best friend....

Sure did. She was cool with it. The stains came right out... Lol

I'm a little afraid of you right now.
    :?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    norm wrote:

That should be a new TIDE commercial

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:

that should be a selling point for 10c

"our t-shirts are so good you even shit stains come out!"

:shock: :lol::lol:
  • coastercoaster Posts: 24
    Seriously!

One of my biggest pet peeves is people that piss/shit all over EXCEPT in the damn hole. Is it really so hard? Really? I'm not really a fan of having piss-covered pant legs or shit on my shoe.

And don't get me started on flushing....

What the fuck is wrong with you people?!?
    That just cracked me up for some reason.Being a male is definitely easier in a filthy washroom. It also reminded me of a time I was on cruches and in a bar restroom, doing my thing at the urinal while trying to maintain balance and crutch possession when my crutch fell in about a quarter inch of water/urine on the floor. I had no choice but to just pick it up and carry on. Good thing I'd had a few.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    I am making pins that say,
    "I wiped the seat. Thus, I'm not an asshole".

I pissed successfully in a venti cup while running late to the airport, all while driving on the freeway. Gold star!!

you cant be serious??? thats beyond disgusting...picked it up???

stay classy san diego
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Dude- it was either spend $25 on a gift for her OR steal the shirt and buy more beer. Friends understand these types of problems.... No brainer.
  • I am making pins that say,

I pissed successfully in a venti cup while running late to the airport, all while driving on the freeway. Gold star!!

stay classy san diego

it was an "In my tree" shirt. Even cum stains wouldn't have dissuaded me from grabbing that
    sucker.
    Now if it was an anything off their last atrocity, Backcrapper, then I could understand your
    disgust.
  • I am making pins that say,

stay classy san diego

it was an "In my tree" shirt. Even cum stains wouldn't have dissuaded me from grabbing that
    sucker.
    Now if it was an anything off their last atrocity, Backcrapper, then I could understand your
    disgust.
    Its not like the bottom of my pants weren't already covered in piss... and its not like the shirt had a steamy pile of shit on it, just a little. I grabbed a bag, used paper towels in tossed it in.

I was drunk.

I have touched/done waaaaay worse things than that while lit.

• I have touched/done waaaaay worse things than that while lit.

I'm going to glue O'Henry bars and pour apple juice all over my body if I ever run into you.
    edited April 2011

Whats worse than touching someone elses poop ?

I'm with Unlost...i'm scared now

:shock:
    Post edited by Phantom Pain on

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    This post has taken an unexpected turn. The OP who was NOT ok with a pissed on/shat on toilet IS ok with a left behind shat upon t-shirt and was so ok with it that she carried it around all night and gave it to a friend as a gift! This thing has more unexpected twists and turns than an M. Night Shayamalan film. I now want to know the story behind how a t-shirt...A T-SHIRT was shat upon and left in a stall in CBus. And for the record...as a born and raised Ohioan, it is not common practice for us to shit upon our clothing. That's typically left to those from the state directly north of us. ;)
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    worst. thread. ever. :?
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Heisenberg wrote:
    This post has taken an unexpected turn. The OP who was NOT ok with a pissed on/shat on toilet IS ok with a left behind shat upon t-shirt and was so ok with it that she carried it around all night and gave it to a friend as a gift! This thing has more unexpected twists and turns than an M. Night Shayamalan film. I now want to know the story behind how a t-shirt...A T-SHIRT was shat upon and left in a stall in CBus. And for the record...as a born and raised Ohioan, it is not common practice for us to shit upon our clothing. That's typically left to those from the state directly north of us. ;)

:lol:

Hoping for a golden shower thread ?

i'm sure ms seattle has a story about that! :problem: :lol::lol:
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    norm wrote:

wouldnt surprise me at an ohio pearl jam show...

you people sicken me
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    you people sicken me

What_Do_You_Mean_You_People_by_EncasedxInxPorcelain.jpg
  • Heisenberg wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    I found it as we were leaving the venue.

Immediately upon finding the shirt, The Wolf was telling me that he just accidently pissed on some guy, and I was literally rolling on the floor, crying cause I was laughing so hard. We should have just went home while we were ahead.

Again, some things are completely admisable (and regrettable) while drunk. But still, I don't prefer piss on my ass.
    norm wrote:

popcorn.gif

• worst. thread. ever. :?

Looks like you'll have to start your own thread for that ;):lol:
  • norm wrote:

Come on. I do have some dictum.....

Ahhh, fuck it. I lied. I don't.
    :thumbup:
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    ]

:lol::lol::lol: yeah, but i didn't spill a drop. :lol:

*Rescinds offer to drive Ryze to PJ20fest*

I didn't spill!! Please don't rescind. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Dude- it was either spend $25 on a gift for her OR steal the shirt and buy more beer. Friends understand these types of problems.... No brainer.

I'm going to have to tell my wife that I'm in love with another woman. :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Paul David wrote:
    Dude- it was either spend $25 on a gift for her OR steal the shirt and buy more beer. Friends understand these types of problems.... No brainer.

I'm going to have to tell my wife that I'm in love with another woman. :lol:
    You grow back your mullet and it is so on!
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I am making pins that say,

I will wear one with pride.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Hugh Freaking DillonHugh Freaking Dillon Posts: 14,010
    edited April 2011
    picture it.....winnipeg............july 2, 2007.......hot as a fuck.........the white stripes are playing for a sweaty and messy crowd at the MTS Centre.

show over........time to hit the Tavern next door for some beers.......long walk up the stairs to the patio........myself, my two mates Nat and Kevo decide, with 10 others to take the elevator up the 4 floors instead of walking.......halfway up..........*clunk*.......WHAT THE FUCK......the elevator is stuck. 13 people crammed in this itty bitty elevator........late friday night on a long weekend.....35 degrees celcius...keep calm......someone's coming.........half hour later and Kevo thinks it's funny to start jumping up and down.........Nat is crying on the floor.........Kevo nearly gets beaten down.........dumbasses start freaking out that we're going to suffocate......."yeah, they build these things airtight, morons"........fuckwad in a fedora in corner across from me announces he can no longer hold it.............he goes.......in his hat.......60 minutes later.........elevator repair man opens door......WON'T LET US OUT.....he counts every head, and says "can't you read the sign, it says MAX 12 people!"...... gives us shit for having more than 12 people on board (so I guess 12 400 pound people would be fine, but 13 150 pound people are not :? )........elevator operator narrowly escapes strangling......I narrowly escape a homicide conviction........moral of the story........I now ALWAYS go to the pisser before I get in an elevator......and so should you.........
    Post edited by Hugh Freaking Dillon on
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • I work at a white collar corporation. president, board of directors, the whole shebang. now if ONE of those fuckers would not only flush the urinal after using it, but at least fake washing their fucking hands, MAYBE they'd get some respect outta me.

disgusting asses.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632

and how......