Why do people gotta piss all over?

Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Seriously!

One of my biggest pet peeves is people that piss/shit all over EXCEPT in the damn hole. Is it really so hard? Really? I'm not really a fan of having piss-covered pant legs or shit on my shoe.

And don't get me started on flushing....

What the fuck is wrong with you people?!?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    is so hard as hard is women stop talking :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • is so hard as hard is women stop talking :lol:
    Changing the subject, huh?

D's clearly GUILTY!!! ;)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,978
    I agree, but my WTf is shitting in the urinals? :shock: :o :?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    is so hard as hard is women stop talking :lol:
    Changing the subject, huh?

D's clearly GUILTY!!! ;)
    i always flash...but the hole??Guilty :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • You people???

You know, Ed pissed all over the wall in an alley behind Massey hall when he was here a
    couple of years ago.
    People called that art.
    You people???

You know, Ed pissed all over the wall in an alley behind Massey hall when he was here a
    couple of years ago.
    People called that art.
    But Ozzy got arrested for the Alamo "art"?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    You people???

couple of years ago.
    People called that art.

he probably would have gotten away with it if he wasn't wearing the dress.
    mickeyrat wrote:
    You people???

couple of years ago.
    People called that art.

he probably would have gotten away with it if he wasn't wearing the dress.
    Ahh , you're right. getting drunk and pssing on stuff in Texas is a law or something. crossdressing on the other hand....

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Seriously!

One of my biggest pet peeves is people that piss/shit all over EXCEPT in the damn hole. Is it really so hard? Really? I'm not really a fan of having piss-covered pant legs or shit on my shoe.

And don't get me started on flushing....

What the fuck is wrong with you people?!?

Where exactly are you hanging out that people a pissing on your pant leg and shitting all over the ground? :lol:
  • ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    brother123 wrote:
    upper decker

I had a roommate one year in college who did this on our house, what a douche!
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    AsianToiletInstructions001.jpg
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    dry dock?
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    okay, I might be totally off the mark here, but I assume that you are referring to the very real idea that people must shite/pee pee all over the toilet....let me tell you....I work part time in a convenience store where I make pizzas and stock sodas....yes, it may be funny, but I am serving the masses...lolol....anyway, my boss, who is totally OCD/anal/type A male personality....he opines that all of his employees (who consist of 6 females), are under the obligatory rule that when we leave the restroom, we are supposed to leave the toilet seat UP because the 'majority' of the people who use the restroom are males, and they 'will piss on the seat regardless', and, therefore, it makes more sense for the female employees of the establishment to make it their responsibility to leave the seat/put the seat back UP after we pee pee so that it makes it more convenient for the male patrons........what the flock?@!!?!?
  • I'm not talking about outside- I am so not above that- but at bars, work, stores, other public places.... I'm just trying to understand!!

If I gotta go, I gotta go, but that doesn't mean that I piss all over someone's car, couch, shoe, etc.
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I had to pee in my car once. But I did it on a shirt.

As someone who pees I understand the need to hover. As someone who pees I understand it is my responsibility to hover and pee with aim. As someone who pees I understand that if I miss it my responsibilty to clean it up. As someone who pees I understand that if I do not do the aforementioned, I am an asshole.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    As someone who pees

oh so you're one of those people! :P :lol::lol:
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    As someone who pees

and damn proud of it! I take that shit serious yo.

RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    As someone who pees

and damn proud of it! I take that shit serious yo.

shit? wait, i thought we were talking about piss...i'm so confused :thumbup:
    :lol::lol: gross. i'm a lady. :lol:

RYEzupSF wrote:
    says the "lady" who pissed in a shirt in her car. :o :shock: :o :shock: :think: :think: :think: :problem: :wtf: :wave:

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    this thread is a pissah!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    says the "lady" who pissed in a shirt in her car. :o :shock: :o :shock: :think: :think: :think: :problem: :wtf: :wave:

:lol::lol::lol: yeah, but i didn't spill a drop. :lol:

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    My first PJ show in '96 we rented a Mini-van and had some beverages on the road...

Needless to say the 1 liter pepsi bottle cam in handy on the road trip

:D:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: yeah, but i didn't spill a drop. :lol:

*Rescinds offer to drive Ryze to PJ20fest*
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    *Rescinds offer to drive Ryze to PJ20fest*

If I bring my own pepsi bottle can I get a ride ?

:?:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    My first PJ show in '96 we rented a Mini-van and had some beverages on the road...

Needless to say the 1 liter pepsi bottle cam in handy on the road trip

:D:lol:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-s ... number-one
  • I am making pins that say,
    "I wiped the seat. Thus, I'm not an asshole".

I pissed successfully in a venti cup while running late to the airport, all while driving on the freeway. Gold star!!

I found a pissed on/shit on In my Tree shirt in a bathroom stall in Colombus this year at a pj show. I took it. Washed it. And gave it to my best friend....
    I found a pissed on/shit on In my Tree shirt in a bathroom stall in Colombus this year at a pj show. I took it. Washed it. And gave it to my best friend....

and did you tell this best friend about this?
  • norm wrote:

and did you tell this best friend about this?
    Sure did. She was cool with it. The stains came right out... Lol