Options

**The Official PJ 20 Mustache Movement[UPDATE]**

Comments

• Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    bambam87 wrote:
    Michelle10 wrote:
    Oh dear, I hope not all of the guys are participating in the Mustache movement. Part of the fun for a girl at a pj show is looking at all the cute pearl jam guy fans! ;)

now, im not telling u that u cant post that propaganda in here, but this is a "pro"stache community.
    we dont bash the stache

Bam Bam...the enforcer of the Mustache Movement. :clap:

Am I the only one who chuckles every time I see that goofy ass avatar? :lol:
  • Options
    Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    bambam87 wrote:
    Michelle10 wrote:
    Oh dear, I hope not all of the guys are participating in the Mustache movement. Part of the fun for a girl at a pj show is looking at all the cute pearl jam guy fans! ;)

now, im not telling u that u cant post that propaganda in here, but this is a "pro"stache community.
    we dont bash the stache

Sounds like Michelle here is suffering from a severe case of Chaetophobia.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • Options
    Now fellas...be nice. Michelle10 will see the error in her ways when she is left breathless at the site of our flowing staches come PJ20. Some people just take a little more time than others ;)
  • Options
    bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    edited April 2011
    Heisenberg wrote:
    bambam87 wrote:
    Michelle10 wrote:

we dont bash the stache

Bam Bam...the enforcer of the Mustache Movement. :clap:

Am I the only one who chuckles every time I see that goofy ass avatar? :lol:

:lol: my avatar?
    ur the one that made it :lol: ..and i couldnt love it more
    i am forever in ur debt :lol:
    Post edited by bambam87 on
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Now fellas...be nice. Michelle10 will see the error in her ways when she is left breathless at the site of our flowing staches come PJ20. Some people just take a little more time than others ;)

ur right, ur right...good advice

if im the enforcer..ur the godfather :lol::lol:
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

The Godfather did have a tight stache

2--marlon-brando-in-the-godfather-39248.jpg
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    bambam87 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

The Godfather did have a tight stache

2--marlon-brando-in-the-godfather-39248.jpg

:lol::lol: i wasnt even thinkin that :lol:
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:

Maybe I'll sport the pencil thin stache and a tux for opening night of the festival :lol:
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    bambam87 wrote:

Maybe I'll sport the pencil thin stache and a tux for opening night of the festival :lol:

I've already decided on the handlebar. I'm going to make sure I have a majestic mustache, not just any old mustache. I'm already starting to get a bit of curl on the sides of my 'stache, so I should have a full handlebar in a few weeks or so.
  • Options
    Big Drop wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    bambam87 wrote:

I've already decided on the handlebar. I'm going to make sure I have a majestic mustache, not just any old mustache. I'm already starting to get a bit of curl on the sides of my 'stache, so I should have a full handlebar in a few weeks or so.

nice, nice. ive got a silly one in mind
  • Options
    PJ212PJ212 Posts: 812
    I would like to start seeing pictures posted of the progress of the stache growth.
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Star Wars + Mustache Rides...doesn't get much better than that.... :lol:

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/08/gee ... e_ride.php
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol:
    went to order it...sold out
  • Options
    Michelle10Michelle10 Posts: 148
    Bahahaaha! :lol:

Well Fella's, I for one love facial hair, not sure about just the mustache - but how could I know be at least curious after all those comments. ;)
    "Well I guess there's nothing wrong with what you say, but don't sell me there can't be better ways" ~ PJ
  • Options
    http://www.hhv.de/item_194465.html

join us michelle... :P
  • Options
    I'll support all of you but I might have to draw the line at wearing a mustache myself - either that or give me lots of beer and then we'll talk :)
    "Well I guess there's nothing wrong with what you say, but don't sell me there can't be better ways" ~ PJ
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:
    http://www.hhv.de/item_194465.html

join us michelle... :P

I did not know that Jesse "Boots Electric" Hughes from E of DM had his own line of designer shades/fake staches. That is excellent! Jesse needs to be at PJ20 as our on stage representative.
  • Options
    leeze posted it a couple of pages back

michelle i will bring a fake stache just for you.
  • Options
    Haha Just for me? You are way too kind ;)
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:

My bad Leeze. I was in DC all day so I wasn't fully caught up on all the daily happenings of the movement. I did however make a special stop while I was in the nation's capital and I procured another commitment to our cause. I give you Obamustache!

obama_stached.jpg

He looks psyched doesn't he?
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    bambam87 wrote:

My bad Leeze. I was in DC all day so I wasn't fully caught up on all the daily happenings of the movement. I did however make a special stop while I was in the nation's capital and I procured another commitment to our cause. I give you Obamustache!

obama_stached.jpg

that right there would make me vote for him again
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Heisenberg wrote:
    bambam87 wrote:

obama_stached.jpg

Ahaha! I'd think he would have something like "abra kadabra" or the "connoisseur" :
    Mustaches___Chart___for_blog.gif

And Boots Electric would be awesome as a representative at the Wold wide stachicide :D We should send him an invite 8-)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Gringo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    bambam87 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol:
    went to order it...sold out

Damn..that's too bad...that would have been a great shirt for the movement...well at least we have all the shirts that Heisenberg has designed :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    for the ladies :
    you haven't truly had a dirty out of town one night stand you can be proud of until you have had it with a man who has a mustache.
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:

And Boots Electric would be awesome as a representative at the Wold wide stachicide :D We should send him an invite 8-)

"Let's hear it for Rock n Roll!"
    KROQ+Weenie+Roast+2007+5_y5IABVQPgm.jpg
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Gringo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    Oh I am so doing the gringo :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    for the ladies :
    you haven't truly had a dirty out of town one night stand you can be proud of until you have had it with a man who has a mustache.

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    Today's OPJ20MM Featured mustache of the day is. . .

4/26/2011

Rick Martin

rick-martin.jpg

To learn more about this iconic and influential mustache, please read the following link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Martin

Watch over us tonight Rico and help us pull this one out for you!

Please check back again tomorrow for the next featured mustache of the day.