**The Official PJ 20 Mustache Movement[UPDATE]**

Comments

• bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    afroannnie wrote:
    Just remember every time you shave...a mustache dies! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjPcW88sLCg

i smell another t-shirt
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    The lines "Can I stroke it?" & "Throw your razor blades away, you don't have to shave today!" crack me up :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    I mustache you a question . . .

TheStache.jpg

Is this stache good for the PJ20 bash? :)

TheStache.jpg

That stache is looking quite nice...2 months of additional growth and it will be perfect! :D;)
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    edited July 2011

TheStache.jpg

That Stache kicks ass! Does that mean we can make you an official member Marcus ;)
    Ya know what would really set that stahce apart...a kick ass shirt. I'm thinking maybe one of these. $10 of every purchase goes to charity.

MERCH BOOTH
    http://skreened.com/mustachesforcharity?partner=heisenberg

m-f-c-yield-teesmall.jpgdon-t-gimmie-no-lip-tee-small.jpgw-w-m-r-teesmall.jpgmoustache-wax-teesmall.jpgblack-red-yellow-teesmall.jpgstop-staring-at-my-stache-teeamerican-apparel-unisex-fitted-teelight-pinkw335h380z1-1.jpgmfc-pj20-teeamerican-apparel-unisex-fitted-teeredw335h380z1-1.jpg

You can also join our FB page...http://www.facebook.com/groups/210046389037219?ap=1
    Post edited by Heisenberg on
    Heisenberg wrote:

TheStache.jpg

Does that mean we can make you an official member Marcus ;)

You should definitely officially join the movement Marcus...if you have a beautiful stache like that and don't use it for the good of mankind (ie. join the movement) then that's stacherilegious! :D
    Wow...this is one serious mustacher!

mustache-tattoo_1822_200x150.jpg
    Heisenberg wrote:

Awesome! And I'm fully convinced that if I was a guy (or lady that could grow facial hair), that my stache & beard would look just like Jack's! :D
    If only these guys kept their staches...they could have had a hit show ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSf2O80b ... re=related
  • BigWave88BigWave88 Posts: 369
    I'm going to be at PJ20 with 8 to 10 guys. We are all in! Should make for some amazing photos!!!
    BigWave88 wrote:
    I'm going to be at PJ20 with 8 to 10 guys. We are all in! Should make for some amazing photos!!!

Rock on! Welcome abord BigWave88. Please check out the online merch store and be sure to friend us on Facebook. The links are on page 1.
    BigWave88 wrote:

Welcome to the Movement! I can't wait to see your mustached herd! :D
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Has a charity been determined yet and if so can contibutions made to that charity be sure that they will make it there?

link to donate?

thanks
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    it's been a while since I've visited this thread since I no longer think I can make PJ20. But I had to comment how kickass the t-shirts are. Yall have definitely outdone yourselves!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    it's been a while since I've visited this thread since I no longer think I can make PJ20. But I had to comment how kickass the t-shirts are. Yall have definitely outdone yourselves!

Thanks man. Ya know...you don't have to be attending PJ20 to get yourself a shirt ;)
    Has a charity been determined yet and if so can contibutions made to that charity be sure that they will make it there?

link to donate?

thanks

OK...here is the update as to where we are with our designated charity...Amazingly enough, I can't get anyone to take our friggin' money! I've contacted Wishlist 3 times and while I have heard back from them, they haven't shown much interest in what we are doing. Honestly though, they are very busy with their own stuff right now.
    I contacted 10C over a month ago about making a donation to the Vitalogy Fund and received no response.
    I contacted the CCFA last week and have yet to hear anything from them either (although they did say it could be a week or so before they responded so please be patient).
    I am hoping to have this all resolved very soon because I know everyone is curious and anxious (as am I). I am holding out for someone from one of these organizations to respond in hopes that they can offer some assistance in setting up an official way for direct donations so that there is an alternative to plunking down $30 on a t-shirt or tote bag. Rest assured though that every penny of the money that all of you have so graciously donated via the merch booth will get to where it is supposed to go. I will make sure of it. If none of these charities ever get back to us then we will simply donate everything collected through the merch booth to either the CCFA or to Wishlist (whatever the majority of us decide is best). Thank you all for your patience and generosity in this. It's very frustrating to me that we are trying to do something good with this and none from the places we are trying to benefit seem willing to so much as respond to us. I've literally been emailing these people for almost 2 months now. Hopefully we will hear something soon. In the meantime if you'd like to donate directly to the CCFA, here is the link:

https://secure3.convio.net/ccfa/site/Donation2?df_id=1782&1782.donation=form1&TMI=0

And as always, if you'd like to donate directly to The Wishlist Foundation, you can do so below. Thanks guys.

http://wishlistfoundation.org/donations/donate-now/
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Why not contact a local charity in the area of Alpine Valley?
  • sgtppr67sgtppr67 Posts: 241
    Song of the Day.
    Man Man
    10lbs Mustache

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95bpJJ5YSU0
    This might be the best shirt ever made. These guys should be at PJ20 for sure!

EODMTongueFOLTS.jpg
  • MFCarissaMFCarissa Posts: 494
    Heisenberg wrote:

EODMTongueFOLTS.jpg

Josh Homme is already going to be there, so he should bring the rest of EODM along!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZrctLnsF4M
    Using up my Ovaltine... like Ovaltine.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,352
    MFCarissa wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

EODMTongueFOLTS.jpg

Josh Homme is already going to be there, so he should bring the rest of EODM along!

:thumbup: I like that idea :D And the t-shirt. My PJ20MM still hasn't arrived :?
    Leeze wrote:
    MFCarissa wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

EODMTongueFOLTS.jpg

:thumbup: I like that idea :D And the t-shirt. My PJ20MM still hasn't arrived :?

Sweet t-shirt. When did you order your shirt Leeze?
  • bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    what a crazy week,
    ive met countless women who beg me for dates.
    ive been offered 6 job opportunities.
    and have seen nothing but fear and jealousy in other mens eyes.

i also started growing this killer stache 8-) ....coincidence?
    bambam87 wrote:
    what a crazy week,
    ive met countless women who beg me for dates.
    ive been offered 6 job opportunities.
    and have seen nothing but fear and jealousy in other mens eyes.

i also started growing this killer stache 8-) ....coincidence?

50384692943647a382dd3f5fe8232a49_m.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,707
    MFCarissa wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

EODMTongueFOLTS.jpg

awesome, love them
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    afroannnie wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

Sweet t-shirt. When did you order your shirt Leeze?

I ordered on June 13th. Also got an email by skreened saying that it has been shipped. I think it's still within the time for international orders ;) I'm just soooo curious!
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,707
    t-shirt-sesame-street-m-mustache-shr.jpg
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    edited July 2011
    Leeze wrote:

I ordered on June 13th. Also got an email by skreened saying that it has been shipped. I think it's still within the time for international orders ;) I'm just soooo curious!

Sorry I'm just now getting to this Leeze but I was in Chicago getting my face torn off by THE ALMIGHTY SOUNDGARDEN!!! You should be able to track your package on the Skreened website or via a link they should have emailed you (unless that is only for domestic shipments, and in which case I'm sorry.) If you don't receive your shirt this week, I would contact the web store and see if they can offer any assistance. Sorry for the delay. Hope it arrives soon.
    Post edited by Heisenberg on