Single parents - dating advice?

13»

Comments

• man, the women here are so damn prudish! Of course I had sex with her. I've been single for 1.5 years. I'm a single father who gets to go on dates about once a month... and wanking listlessly into a forlorn sock has gotten tiresome. I mentioned that she is pretty, but just not as "hot" as the girls I've dated before and she's not really my type (physically). It's not that she is fuggly or something...

She said that she "isn't easy" and I said "I am, it is easy... let me show you how"... and THAT sealed the deal.
    Seriously, she has a great sense of humor.

Oh well, I'll just go on some more dates with her and see what happens. And no, I'm not posting pictures... that would be a major violation of her privacy, especially after all that I've written here!
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • man, the women here are so damn prudish! Of course I had sex with her. I've been single for 1.5 years. I'm a single father who gets to go on dates about once a month... and wanking listlessly into a forlorn sock has gotten tiresome. I mentioned that she is pretty, but just not as "hot" as the girls I've dated before and she's not really my type (physically). It's not that she is fuggly or something...

She said that she "isn't easy" and I said "I am, it is easy... let me show you how"... and THAT sealed the deal.
    Seriously, she has a great sense of humor.

Oh well, I'll just go on some more dates with her and see what happens. And no, I'm not posting pictures... that would be a major violation of her privacy, especially after all that I've written here!

Women on here prudish? :? that's a new one :lol::lol:

Seriously this girl sounds funny!!!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Personally I think if you are a catch... a woman will not care if you have a child.

A catch being....
    sincere, honest, unselfish, trustworthy, responsible, sensitive, genuine, capable,
    generous, funny, sweet, compassionate,
    romantic and loving.

Maybe work on being all that and then some for both you and your child and a wonderful woman will find you soon. :D
  • @ he still stands, don't worry about what single women think of single fathers. if you find one that is cool with you being a single dad, then you know that that is someone you should really consider dating for awhile. if they are not cool with things in your past or your life experience such as having a child, then that is someone that you probably would not want to consider dating. i am 35 and when i was younger if a woman had a child it was a dealbreaker for me. then i realized that i was excluding and missing out on a whole population of women because of my own personal biases. that is the same thing that some of the women in your prior posts were doing to you as well.

most of the women i meet these days have a child. i am ok with that and it does not bother me at all anymore. many women my age are divorced or have a kid so i accept that as being part of dating at this old age :lol: ...besides, i'm not gettin any younger so i should not have restrictions like that on people that i date.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • pandora wrote:
    Personally I think if you are a catch... a woman will not care if you have a child.

A catch being....
    sincere, honest, unselfish, trustworthy, responsible, sensitive, genuine, capable,
    romantic and loving.

Maybe work on being all that and then some for both you and your child and a wonderful woman will find you soon. :D

you're absolutely right, but that is assuming there are women out there who are looking for those things AND have those traits also. They exist, but they are few and far between!

I think I'm definitely all of those... but most women after reading this thread wouldn't agree that I'm sensitive, sweet, unselfish or romantic. The thing is that I can be - I just post here a stream of consciousness. You get to read the thoughts of the lizard brain that is lodged deep inside the head of all men. Really it is all just biological and instinctive... my need to find the most attractive mate possible. My DNA and genes must survive the test of time and they'll stand a better chance if they're HAWT dna peoples.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    And no, I'm not posting pictures...

can we get a name than? facebook link? perhaps you can take a picture together. that would be ok? right?

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    And no, I'm not posting pictures...

can we get a name than? facebook link? perhaps you can take a picture together. that would be ok? right?

:P

here is a super hawt picture for you (is it me or her????)...

DSC00198a.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :puke: :lol:

you :arrow:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:

A catch being....
    romantic and loving.

you're absolutely right, but that is assuming there are women out there who are looking for those things AND have those traits also. They exist, but they are few and far between!

I think I'm definitely all of those... but most women after reading this thread wouldn't agree that I'm sensitive, sweet, unselfish or romantic. The thing is that I can be - I just post here a stream of consciousness. You get to read the thoughts of the lizard brain that is lodged deep inside the head of all men. Really it is all just biological and instinctive... my need to find the most attractive mate possible. My DNA and genes must survive the test of time and they'll stand a better chance if they're HAWT dna peoples.
    We do attract people who are like us no denying that.

So if you are all those traits you will attract those with the same traits.

And I also agree you can be all those things when it is required.... we all can...that is the consciousness we might want to hold on to even when it is not required.

You can not deny physical attractiveness .. a strong healthy life long bond it is.
    Sexual attraction not only starts the bond but keeps it alive a lifetime.

Personally I feel if you think this young lady could / should lose 15 lbs
    and being your feelings on this
    perhaps you both may be better off with a different partner.

She wants to be idolized... thought to be very attract and fulfilling just as she is in all regards. Never to feel she should fit a mold ... or size...she is not.
    This she deserves for a lifetime and there is a man who will appreciate and cherish her as she is.

You deserve to be with a woman whom is extremely physically fit, as you are,
    or perhaps you may not be happy long term.

I believe you will find your soulmate....if you believe also.
  • OH gosh... exactly... how... I'm... feeling...

:(