The 2013-14 NBA season

Comments

• perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    Indiana fans chanting "he's a flopper" when Wade is shooting free throws. :lol:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,145
    go pacers

:!:
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    NBA great Shaquille O'Neal has declined an invitation to interview for the Orlando Magic's vacant general manager position.

O'Neal had earlier expressed interest in the job.

"When I first heard about the vacancy for the Orlando Magic general manager position, I was clearly intrigued," O'Neal said in a statement Thursday. "I was drafted by the Magic, I have a great love for the franchise, and I have made the city of Orlando my home. Additionally, I have great admiration and respect for the DeVos family.

"However, this is not a job I have an interest in pursuing. I feel very fortunate to be with TNT and to have the best job in sports. I look forward to many more years with Charles (Barkley), Kenny (Smith) and E.J. (Ernie Johnson). I wish the best for the Magic and I am confident that they will select a great GM and coach."

Magic officials told ESPN.com Wednesday night that they won't publicly discuss the process or timetable of their GM and coach searches. On Monday, the team fired coach Stan Van Gundy and GM Otis Smith.

O'Neal played for the Magic from 1992-96 and led the club to the NBA Finals in 1995..

i smelll a fraud
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Indiana fans chanting "he's a flopper" when Wade is shooting free throws. :lol:

more teams should do that
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,511
    so.....sixers/celts at 8 on saturday now?

:?
    www.myspace.com
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    Well I think the Celtics will have a much better chance to take down the Heat in the ECF so I'm rooting for the C's tomorrow night.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    eastern conference basketball is just atrocious ... the pacers were awful last nite ... 20 turnovers? ... so annoying to watch that gang of whining, flopping thugs win ... :twisted: :twisted:

:lol:
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    polaris_x wrote:
    eastern conference basketball is just atrocious ... the pacers were awful last nite ... 20 turnovers? ... so annoying to watch that gang of whining, flopping thugs win ... :twisted: :twisted:

Pacers need to work on passing drills this summer ... or draft a real point guard.

Wade had a really good game. And I think the "lets intimidate the heat" strategy backfired.
    Jason P wrote:
    Pacers need to work on passing drills this summer ... or draft a real point guard.

Wade had a really good game. And I think the "lets intimidate the heat" strategy backfired.

quality pg's are a rare commodity ... actually ... guys who have solid fundamentals are a rare commodity ...

the heat aren't even playing that well ... it's just the teams are so bad right now ...
    Well I think the Celtics will have a much better chance to take down the Heat in the ECF so I'm rooting for the C's tomorrow night.

sixers are scared of miami
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

I still can't believe the Sixers have beat Boston 3 times. I thought that series would go 5 games at the most.
    81 wrote:

I still can't believe the Sixers have beat Boston 3 times. I thought that series would go 5 games at the most.

i'm not suprised. boston is old and the sixers have a solid team (that is scared of miami)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i'm not suprised. boston is old and the sixers have a solid team (that is scared of miami)

i can guarantee you if the sixers somehow win and get to the ecf's, they won't be scared of anyone at that point.
    www.myspace.com
    they will turtle up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Boston is definitely old. But I thought the Sixers weren't good at all. They have a good transition game, but other than that I wasn't too impressed. Not much of a half court offense...I thought Boston's D would have dominated them. Oh well.
    81 wrote:

Boston is definitely old. But I thought the Sixers weren't good at all. They have a good transition game, but other than that I wasn't too impressed. Not much of a half court offense...I thought Boston's D would have dominated them. Oh well.

don't underestimate the sixers d though. just about as good as boston's.
    www.myspace.com

they aren't good ... it's just that everyone is also bad ... the C's offense is horrible ... their reliant on their centre hitting 20 footers ... :fp:
  • Go Spurs!
  • petejm043petejm043 Posts: 156
    Tonights game will be a good one. If the 76ers can get out and run on the Celtics, I dont think they will be able to keep up. I also think this maybe Ray Allens lasy game with the Celtics. I think the fast pace of this short season has taken a toll on Allen...all is numbers are down. Even though I am not a Celtics fan...Allen has been one of the best shooters in NBA history..He has the nicest shot I have ever seen. With that being said...GO HEAT!!!.
  • Go Spurs!

Should be an entertaining series.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    How old is Boston? :nono:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Forgot game 1 was on tonight.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,776
    SA is the most under the radar Dynasty in history

Good for them, Durant is the future.... This team still has the firepower to add to their Legacy

They didn't play well tonite and still managed a big 4th qtr comeback.

And to do this in lil ole SA.... Wow hats off

I remember people calling them boring... If you don't appreciate their intricate style you don't know Basketball

Ginobli could be the badest white boy to lace em up
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    CROJAM95 wrote:

I remember people calling them boring... If you don't appreciate their intricate style you don't know Basketball

Truth and truth.

Manu is the man, no question. The only flaw to his game is his flopping.

2012 Champions.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    SA is the most under the radar Dynasty in history

Good for them, Durant is the future.... This team still has the firepower to add to their Legacy

They didn't play well tonite and still managed a big 4th qtr comeback.

And to do this in lil ole SA.... Wow hats off

19th straight win!!! It would be nice to see them sweep their way to the championship.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
    Bird > manu * 576
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    So I'm assuming everyone's rooting for Lebron tonight, right?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Have i ever told you how big of a fan i am of the boston basketball organization.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

about the same number of people waiting for roseanne barr to pose in playboy