The 2013-14 NBA season

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    shaq to talk to the magic about the gm job next week. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    I'd love to hear his strategy on talking Dwight out of leaving like he did. :lol:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    I'd love to hear his strategy on talking Dwight out of leaving like he did. :lol:

In March, O'Neal said: "I just don't know why he would want to leave Orlando to go to New Jersey or anywhere else. He's got the nicest arena in the country"

well there you have it. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    turned on the game during intermission of the ny/nj game...after about 2 minutes i went back to listening to roenick babble...more entertaining :lol:
    81 wrote:
    shaq to talk to the magic about the gm job next week. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

chris brusarrd hears a couple of drunks in a bar at o'hare airport and reports it as news :lol:
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    81 wrote:

In March, O'Neal said: "I just don't know why he would want to leave Orlando to go to New Jersey or anywhere else. He's got the nicest arena in the country"

well there you have it. :lol:
    In that case he'd be crazy to leave. :lol:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

chris brusarrd hears a couple of drunks in a bar at o'hare airport and reports it as news :lol:
    :fp: He is the most useless analyst/journalist there is.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Newch91 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

samual A smith
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,511
    81 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    norm wrote:

samual A smith

stephen's brother?
    www.myspace.com
    That was just a pathetic display by Boston. They didn't deserve to win that game. Ray Allen is a total liability at both sides of the court. Nobody wants to grab boards and Bass was ice cold all game. I want to puke right now.

6-6-6-77303676110_xlarge.jpeg

soooooooooooo, what time on saturday does the big 3 era end?

:wave:
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

samual A smith

stephen's brother?

awesome
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Education

O'Neal left LSU for the NBA after three years. However, he promised his mother he would eventually return to his studies and complete his bachelor's degree. He fulfilled that promise in 2000, earning his bachelor of arts in general studies.[137] Coach Phil Jackson let O'Neal miss a home game so he could attend graduation. At the ceremony, he told the crowd "now I can go and get a real job". Subsequently, O'Neal earned an MBA online through the University of Phoenix in 2005. In reference to his completion of his MBA degree, he stated: "It's just something to have on my resume for when I go back into reality. Someday I might have to put down a basketball and have a regular 9-to-5 like everybody else."[138]

Toward the end of his playing career, he began work on an Ed.D. in Human Resource Development at Barry University.[139][140] His doctoral capstone[141][142] topic was "The Duality of Humor and Aggression in Leadership Styles".[139][143] O'Neal received his degree in 2012.[144] O'Neal told a reporter for ABC News that he plans to further his education still by attending law school.[145]

:?
    stephen's brother?

:fp: :lol: that's how bad he is. tried to block out his name
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    polaris_x wrote:
    Education

O'Neal left LSU for the NBA after three years. However, he promised his mother he would eventually return to his studies and complete his bachelor's degree. He fulfilled that promise in 2000, earning his bachelor of arts in general studies.[137] Coach Phil Jackson let O'Neal miss a home game so he could attend graduation. At the ceremony, he told the crowd "now I can go and get a real job". Subsequently, O'Neal earned an MBA online through the University of Phoenix in 2005. In reference to his completion of his MBA degree, he stated: "It's just something to have on my resume for when I go back into reality. Someday I might have to put down a basketball and have a regular 9-to-5 like everybody else."[138]

Toward the end of his playing career, he began work on an Ed.D. in Human Resource Development at Barry University.[139][140] His doctoral capstone[141][142] topic was "The Duality of Humor and Aggression in Leadership Styles".[139][143] O'Neal received his degree in 2012.[144] O'Neal told a reporter for ABC News that he plans to further his education still by attending law school.[145]

maybe he is smarter than i give him credit.

maybe the GM thing isn't so far fetched. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    81 wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:
    Education

As long as Shaq is off the TNT studio show. He has KILLED that show...he is awful on it.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    As long as Shaq is off the TNT studio show. He has KILLED that show...he is awful on it.

in a way tho ... he is so bad it is becoming funny ... i almost tune in just to hear what dumbass thing he's gonna say ... :lol:
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,843
    81 wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:
    Education

That whole show is an trainwreck and always has been. Kenny and Charles included. Charles is good for a soundbite here or there. But I have no idea how this show is so acclaimed.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Any predications for the West?

Spurs in 6...I'd like a sweep but OKC is too good.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,915
    polaris_x wrote:
    O'Neal received his degree in 2012.[144] O'Neal told a reporter for ABC News that he plans to further his education still by attending law school.[145]

Counselor O'Neal :shock:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    That whole show is an trainwreck and always has been. Kenny and Charles included. Charles is good for a soundbite here or there. But I have no idea how this show is so acclaimed.

100% agreed. it's why i never tune into a game until 10 after the hour and flip to something else during halftime

but people like it. gf likes to watch it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,843
    81 wrote:

100% agreed. it's why i never tune into a game until 10 after the hour and flip to something else during halftime

but people like it. gf likes to watch it.

Well during the playoffs I'm open to at least tuning into the postgame. But they do two freaking commercials breaks between the game and the postgame. By then, I've flipped to ESPN or something.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Any predications for the West?

OKC in 7
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Newch91 wrote:

OKC in 7

woman seems to think it's going to be the spurs.....i'm not so sure.

i think it's going to be a tough series. 6 or 7 games. i can see it going either way.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • themessengerthemessenger Posts: 1,320
    81 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

OKC in 7

i think it's going to be a tough series. 6 or 7 games. i can see it going either way.

As a Mavs fan, it pains me to say that I think the Spurs will win. They have been nothing but dominant and see them winning in 6.
    Spurs are playing tough, no doubt. But OKC isn't a slouch like Utah or the Clips.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

OKC in 7

Women in general or your woman?
    81 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    OKC in 7

cate frances.
    www.myspace.com
    go pacers
    www.myspace.com

the one i live with. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,915