Eddie Vedder solo tour ticket prices

13»

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    The prices are ridiculous , but i can't really say anything because i keep going back for more. It's kind of sick to think that PJ ticket prices have increases !00% since 2003 according to my tenclub order history. I mean we pay these prices cause we love the band, but there are plenty of bands at this level charging less. But they know we'll pay it so they can charge it. Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.

yup.
    if pj ever goes $100 per tix i'll be priced out. been a fan since i've heard them on the radio in 92. bought their cds on first week of release, etc. it'll be like a big fuck you (to me) if i'm ever priced out.

$60 per Ed ticket seems reasonable to me.

i know he's no eddie vedder but i saw gavin rossdale for $40 a couple years ago.

black crowes have great ticket prices and they have a big band to haul around.

By your previous reasoning of EV being only 1/5 of PJ then you are now saying that in the future PJ tickets should cost $300 :o
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509

By your previous reasoning of EV being only 1/5 of PJ then you are now saying that in the future PJ tickets should cost $300 :o

you caught me. :) still sticking to everything i posted thou.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• PJ212PJ212 Posts: 822
    Remember when we paid $30 to see Pearl Jam 10 years ago? And remember when gas cost less than $1 a gallon?
    All those yesterdays....
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 2021: SHN, Ohana 2 & 3, 2022: LA 1 & 2, PHX, OAK 1 & 2, Fresno, MSG, BNA, B&B, STL, OKC, DEN, 2023: MSP 1 & 2, CHI 1 & 2, DFW 2, AUS 1 & 2, 2024: Vancouver 1 & 2, LV 1 & 2, SEA 1 & 2
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,673
    At this point I would like to add that even though I think the prices are pretty much out of line, I'll continue to support E. V. and P. J. for two big reasons:

A) They make some of the very best music on earth and
    B) Their commitment to activism is first-rate without coming off as "true believers".

A+B=about as good as it gets.

Ok, am I off the hook now fellow fans? :D
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• MK97633MK97633 Posts: 15
    Thanks for all the input, I was not suggesting that pearl jam/ eddie was charging the fans extra money...I just wanted to know why tickets have become so expensive. as per the post that the price fits his production costs I would like a little more information on how that stuff works...Ive been to enough shows to know that this band would never overcharge their fans just because they would be able to.... Im remembering back to 03 in MSG when he spent 20 min...profusley thanking the fans for the oppurtunity to play in front of us..I will never forget that moment,,Im pretty sure it was the july 9th show.... It left a mark on me about what true humility is...therfore I know they are the most rockin band ever...I guess all i just wanted to know was why are ticket prices increasing....why on a logistical level is this happening... peace out thanks again
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    choop said:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Expensive compared to what??

Not cheap, not overpriced IMO

I was kidding about an interview from 2006 where Ed said something like his eggs cost more than the avocado album, and he couldn't understand why people wouldn't pay for music but would go for breakfast or something
    I think you're referring to an interview from 2007 shortly before ITW soundtrack came out. 
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam