13»

Comments

• Options
    missislesmissisles Posts: 539
    40 is the new 21
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
  • Options
    Noel BNoel B Posts: 73
    Met an awesome woman from perth at newcastle concert who suggested I fly to perth to see ed. As i had never flown before I was a bit hesitant but finally got the balls and jumped on a plane and went to perth. Very Very Very good decision. Two awesome nights of Rock n Roll especially friday night.Lots and lots of love and energy and friendship I can still feel it whoa. To all those people who insisted on yelling out over the top of ed while he was talking get some manners and learn some respect. Probaly not ten club members cause we know better. Met a lovely couple from perth gavin and mel lovely human beings showed me a lot of genuine friendship it was really appreciated, If yous are reading this hello and thanks for the friendship. I cant wait till ed or pearl jam come back to perth cause I will be on a plane over there. And to my awesome friend JO you are the greatest,you gave me so much I am so glad I met you. Well all thats left to say is KEEP ROCKIN IN THE FREE WORLD OH YEAH. To all my ten club brothers and sister PEACE AND LOVE ALWAYS.
    Newcastle 19 11 2006 Sydney 22 11 2009 Eddie Vedder March 16 2011 Civic Theatre Newcastle Australia Eddie Vedder Perth 2011x2. I will stare the sundown until my eyes go blind, hey I wont change direction and I wont change my mind.
  • Options
    ejh76ejh76 Posts: 133
    Good on you Noel for getting on that plane, there is a sense of freedom in acting upon a whim.
    I flew over on my own, swam in the Indian Ocean saw the Ed show then flew home - a beautiful
    adventure.
    all the best
    x
  • Options
    ejh76 wrote:
    Good on you Noel for getting on that plane, there is a sense of freedom in acting upon a whim.
    I flew over on my own, swam in the Indian Ocean saw the Ed show then flew home - a beautiful
    adventure.
    all the best
    x
    Thanks for the message my friend much appreciated. And yes mine was a beautiful adventure as well . Well worth all that time in an aeroplane, and flying is not that bad after all. I don,t know if your a ten club brother or sister,but take care and shine on.Regards noel.
    Newcastle 19 11 2006 Sydney 22 11 2009 Eddie Vedder March 16 2011 Civic Theatre Newcastle Australia Eddie Vedder Perth 2011x2. I will stare the sundown until my eyes go blind, hey I wont change direction and I wont change my mind.
  • Options
    ejh76ejh76 Posts: 133
    Noel B wrote:
    ejh76 wrote:
    adventure.
    all the best
    x
    Thanks for the message my friend much appreciated. And yes mine was a beautiful adventure as well . Well worth all that time in an aeroplane, and flying is not that bad after all. I don,t know if your a ten club brother or sister,but take care and shine on.Regards noel.

I'm a 10 club sista! :) you keep on rockin in the free world too
    xx
    elisha
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    I remember Noel from the Newcastle Pre-show Fundraiser. It was hard not to notice him with his colourful hair and a permanent grin on his face. :D
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,211
    E.K wrote:
    I remember Noel from the Newcastle Pre-show Fundraiser. It was hard not to notice him with his colourful hair and a permanent grin on his face. :D

Ha ha. yeah! ;) I was wanting to say hi too Noel! A wave from NZ. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Noel B wrote:
    Met an awesome woman from perth at newcastle concert who suggested I fly to perth to see ed. As i had never flown before I was a bit hesitant but finally got the balls and jumped on a plane and went to perth. Very Very Very good decision. Two awesome nights of Rock n Roll especially friday night.Lots and lots of love and energy and friendship I can still feel it whoa. To all those people who insisted on yelling out over the top of ed while he was talking get some manners and learn some respect. Probaly not ten club members cause we know better. Met a lovely couple from perth gavin and mel lovely human beings showed me a lot of genuine friendship it was really appreciated, If yous are reading this hello and thanks for the friendship. I cant wait till ed or pearl jam come back to perth cause I will be on a plane over there. And to my awesome friend JO you are the greatest,you gave me so much I am so glad I met you. Well all thats left to say is KEEP ROCKIN IN THE FREE WORLD OH YEAH. To all my ten club brothers and sister PEACE AND LOVE ALWAYS.

:wave: It was a pleasure to help you find your balls Noel, but I think Ed had alot to do with it :D .
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    E.K wrote:

Ha ha. yeah! ;) I was wanting to say hi too Noel! A wave from NZ. :)
    Hi morello how you doin? Here,s a wave from kurri kurri Australia,take care.
  • Options
    Jo wrote:
    Noel B wrote:

:wave: It was a pleasure to help you find your balls Noel, but I think Ed had alot to do with it :D .
    Jo if I ever lose my balls again would you help me find them :lol:
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Noel, you're going to have to make sure that you still have purple hair for the next tour so we all recognise you!! ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    Hey E.K how you doin? Hows life up the coast. :)
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Noel, you're going to have to make sure that you still have purple hair for the next tour so we all recognise you!! ;)

And so I am sure I'll be able to find you to enjoy another smoke with you! :mrgreen:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    G,day mate how you doin? Yeah it will be purple for sure, I keep getting it redyed so I can stay colourful. Nice to hear from you I hope everything is going alright for you. Had an awesome time in perth. Bye for now ,take care regards Noel :D
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

And so I am sure I'll be able to find you to enjoy another smoke with you! :mrgreen:
    Most definetly I am looking forward to that my friend :mrgreen:
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,211
    ]
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Ha ha. Yep, you're definitely going to have to sport purple hair every tour now!! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Noel B wrote:
    E.K wrote:

Pretty good. Going to Bluesfest up in Byron next week. Have you ever been? It's heaps of fun.
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    Noel B wrote:
    E.K wrote:

Pretty good. Going to Bluesfest up in Byron next week. Have you ever been? It's heaps of fun.
    Who,s playing and how much does a ticket cost, and do they have police sniffer dogs
  • Options
    Noel B wrote:
    E.K wrote:
    Noel B wrote:

Who,s playing and how much does a ticket cost, and do they have police sniffer dogs

http://www.bluesfest.com.au

There are only tickets left for Thursday and Tuesday. I'm going on the Tuesday.

Yes they have sniffer dogs but I heard that a packet of Schmackos will distract them. :)
  • Options
    nothingmankevin10nothingmankevin10 Philadelphia Posts: 85
    great setlist i'm so glad he's doing long road/hope he still is when he come's to the eastcoast :)
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    The second of 2 Nights for me in Perth Had a Seat 7 Rows back from Front right in the Middle!...Good to hear "Long Road" as an opener...so GLAD "Immortality" was played always wanted to hear this song and after 4 Pearl Jam shows and NO "Porch"...got it 2 nights in a Row!...;)

P.S. Who else here was "Freaked" out by that 'Cleaner'...it actually made Myself look HOT!...haha :P