Strip Clubs...what's the point?

13»

Comments

• No offense to anyone that goes, but it just seems real skuzzy to me...
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    The single great time I had at a strip club was back in like 1995 when we randomly stumbled into one in West Palm Beach after a Metallica concert:

I had my sunglasses on top of my head from earlier in the day, but as I walked into the place, the glasses dropped down onto my face and I joked that I should get in free because I looked like a blind guy. Well, I didnt think they would go for it, but I got in free, they walked me to the front of the place and I did my best Stevie Wonder impression for about an hour. I got 4-5 free lapdances, a few free drinks, and one girl said she felt so bad that she grabbed my hand and rubbed it all over her fake boobs. They werent bad. But I prefer real boobs, thank you very much.

Do not try this without consulting me first.. you risk gettting your ass kicked, btw!
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap: you are a legend my friend! :lol:
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    The single great time I had at a strip club was back in like 1995 when we randomly stumbled into one in West Palm Beach after a Metallica concert:

I had my sunglasses on top of my head from earlier in the day, but as I walked into the place, the glasses dropped down onto my face and I joked that I should get in free because I looked like a blind guy. Well, I didnt think they would go for it, but I got in free, they walked me to the front of the place and I did my best Stevie Wonder impression for about an hour. I got 4-5 free lapdances, a few free drinks, and one girl said she felt so bad that she grabbed my hand and rubbed it all over her fake boobs. They werent bad. But I prefer real boobs, thank you very much.

Do not try this without consulting me first.. you risk gettting your ass kicked, btw!

Hey, that story sounds like you simply summarized a Mentos commercial from the 90s!
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Each to their own if they want to go to a strip club and if women want to degrade themselves, it's up to them but I never got the topless restaurants. Isn't it kind of gross and unsanitary to eat, handle food and bend over with someone's plate of food?? :lol: Who wants to have tits thrust in their face while their eating? OKay stupid question! Lots of guys I guess! :lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    OH MY GOD!!!!! That's my friend's profile picture on Facebook! :lol::lol::lol: It's not her though!
    RKCNDY wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    You guys are complaining about $10 beers at a club? $9 beers at White River concerts here...and I'm sure you could ask some drunk girl to give you a free show....

Especially with Def Leppard coming in Sept. You may find a nice girl there wearing some 80's getup..

like this girl?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb6nqoYEtPWs0bCXkYUcnOreBMk-vw-jV5rmQkF7LTbAIdIxTV
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,598
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

Hey, that story sounds like you simply summarized a Mentos commercial from the 90s!
    :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,014
    Posts deleted. Please take graphic sexual descriptions to a more appropriate forum. An all ages forum is not the place.

Posting Guidelines:
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=91525

AET: Additional Rules:
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=79168
This discussion has been closed.