Options

a little contest for a free dvd....signed by mike pic added

124»

Comments

• Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    im going to go through them tonight .... been busy the last few days .. and any after friday wont count .....
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    so this is what my girlfriend and i agree are the top 5 best jokes ......IN NO PARTICULAR order ...

ed243421 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:27 am

a bear and a rabbit are taking a shit in the woods

the bear looks down at the rabbit and says

"do you have any trouble with shit sticking to your fur?"

the rabbit says "no"

so the bear wiped his ass with the rabbit

BrokenGlass » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:30 am

An Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed
    by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls
    that could move apart and then slide back together again. The boy asked, "What is this Father?" The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is." While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular numbers above the walls light up sequentially. They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order. Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blonde
    stepped out. The father said quietly to his son..."Go get your mother."

Ledbetterdays » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:11 pm

Two guys are out playing golf. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.”

The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married 35 years.”

dwhite76 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:44 am

A guy lies hung over on a beach after a party. lying next to him in the sand is a genie bottle. He says "what the hell ill rub it" a genie appears. Genie says "you get but 1 wish." The man thinking he's still drunk says as a wise ass "I wish I could piss vodka."

Later that evening while taking a piss he notices it stings while he pisses. He then remembers the Genie dream and says "nah that couldnt happen" His curiosity gets the best of him and he decides to taste it sure enough its vodka. He pisses in a glass and brings it to his wife. She drinks and he tells her the story. She's in disbalief. But being a lush she loves the idea.

The next day she comes home from work and her husband has 2 glasses ready for them. This goes on for 3 days.
    The 4th day there are no glasses on the table. She says "Whats wrong?" He replies to her " Tonight you drink straight from the bottle"

neilybabes86 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:46 pm

just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching.......MY CAR INTO REVERSE AND DRIVING AWAY FROM THE ACCIDENT!!!!!!
  • Options
    dude.....this is bullshit...my joke was wayyyy better than most of these! :evil:

and the bear/rabbit joke?! i heard that in like 4th grade!!! holy shit!! :wtf:

but........whatever man!! :mrgreen:

good luck to the final 5! 8-)
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,046
    Yeah, good luck final 5.

I knew mine wouldn't win because it is a notoriously bad joke, but I was hoping for the pity factor :lol:
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    BM42909BM42909 Posts: 143
    If I knew his girl would help pick the finalist, I wouldn't have made fun of my girl in my post.
  • Options
    im going to need the addresses to the five finalist ......

ed243421
    BrokenGlass
    Ledbetterdays
    dwhite76
    neilybabes86
  • Options
    kevinbeetlekevinbeetle Posts: 358
    im late to the party, but i heard this today

How does Lady Gaga like her steak?

RAW, RAW, RAW RAW RAW
  • Options
    kevinbeetlekevinbeetle Posts: 358
    meh, one more

a 40 year old man and an 8 year old boy are walking through the woods at night. the boy says to the man. 'mister, I'm scared. the man says, 'you're scared? i gotta walk out of here alone!'
  • Options
    BrokenGlassBrokenGlass Posts: 298
    joe2468 wrote:
    im going to need the addresses to the five finalist ......

ed243421
    BrokenGlass
    Ledbetterdays
    dwhite76
    neilybabes86

PM sent, fingers crossed! Thanks, and glad you guys liked the joke!
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    You have to pick my joke, Joe. See it could be fun for you and ur girlfriend. Just tell her you woke up on the beach this morning. Hey it worked for me :lol::lol: Maybe not :x
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    just to let you guys know i havent sent it out yet ... the winner is picked and DVD is packed and ready to go ... i just havent had a chance to make it to the PO.....

a little suspense doesnt hurt anyway
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,636
    the waiting
    drove me mad
    and is also the hardest part
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    how many hipsters does it take to change a lightbulb? its a pretty obscure number, youve probably never heard of it! :D:D

thanks for the comp! all hail mike!
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    joe2468 wrote:
    just to let you guys know i havent sent it out yet ... the winner is picked and DVD is packed and ready to go ... i just havent had a chance to make it to the PO.....

a little suspense doesnt hurt anyway
    Nothing wrong with that. I love the fact we dont know who the winner is. Id wait till it shows up and the winner can post they won. You the man Joe :D Great idea for the contest. Some thing different than pick your favorite PJ song :lol:
  • Options
    DVD WILL BE SHIPPED OUT SATURDAY !!!!!! I PROMISE ......

i got a bunch of records i need to send along with an EV solo ticket .....

SO IT WILL GO OUT SORRY FOR THE DELAY ......
  • Options
    DVD ws sent out this morning.... i added a little something extra :D:D

who wants the tracking number :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    BrokenGlassBrokenGlass Posts: 298
    Holy Crap, I won!

Thanks, Joe, got the package yesterday, complete with goodies! For you jealous fellow competitors, those included two No Code sticker sets, a Backspacer Astronaut Drummer sticker, and an Astronaut Drummer temporary tattoo. Loved it, thanks again for picking my joke. And, in celebration, here's another of my all time favorites, with the caveat that it is much funnier hearing it than reading it. You've got to talk like the harelip for the full effect:

A harelip walks into a nut shop and begins shopping. He asks the guy behind the counter, "How much are your cash-oooos?" The clerk says "Cashews are $10 a pound." The harelip says, "Jethus Chrithst that's too high. How much are your almondths?" The clerks says, "Almonds are $8 a pound." The harelip says, "Jethus Christhst, that's too high. How much are your brathil nutsss?" The clerk says, "Brazil nuts are $6 a pound." The harelip says, "Jethus Christht, that's too high. How about the peanuthss?" The clerk patiently replies, "Peanuts are on sale, only $2 a pound." The harelip says, "Okay, thanks, I'll take a pound of peanuthss." The clerk starts weighing the nuts, and the harelip says, "By the way, thanks for not making fun of the way I talk. Lots of people do, and I really appreciate it." The clerk says politely, "Oh, that's okay, I understand how cruel people can be. People make fun of my nose all the time cause it's so big." The harelip exclaims, "Jethus Christhst, that's your nose? Your nuts are so high, I thought that was your penithss!" :lol:
  • Options
    glad you got it ..... enjoy
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,636
    congrats
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    Holy Crap, I won!

Thanks, Joe, got the package yesterday, complete with goodies! For you jealous fellow competitors, those included two No Code sticker sets, a Backspacer Astronaut Drummer sticker, and an Astronaut Drummer temporary tattoo. Loved it, thanks again for picking my joke. And, in celebration, here's another of my all time favorites, with the caveat that it is much funnier hearing it than reading it. You've got to talk like the harelip for the full effect:

A harelip walks into a nut shop and begins shopping. He asks the guy behind the counter, "How much are your cash-oooos?" The clerk says "Cashews are $10 a pound." The harelip says, "Jethus Chrithst that's too high. How much are your almondths?" The clerks says, "Almonds are $8 a pound." The harelip says, "Jethus Christhst, that's too high. How much are your brathil nutsss?" The clerk says, "Brazil nuts are $6 a pound." The harelip says, "Jethus Christht, that's too high. How about the peanuthss?" The clerk patiently replies, "Peanuts are on sale, only $2 a pound." The harelip says, "Okay, thanks, I'll take a pound of peanuthss." The clerk starts weighing the nuts, and the harelip says, "By the way, thanks for not making fun of the way I talk. Lots of people do, and I really appreciate it." The clerk says politely, "Oh, that's okay, I understand how cruel people can be. People make fun of my nose all the time cause it's so big." The harelip exclaims, "Jethus Christhst, that's your nose? Your nuts are so high, I thought that was your penithss!" :lol:

You didnt win Joe just sent it to the wrong address. Thanks Joe :x