Options

*** Ed Tour - Sydney Fanviews Here 03/19/11 ***

13»

Comments

• Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    gecko wrote:
    Hey there. I got Arc. :D Did you see the setlist for the third night? Was awesome. Just me trying to catch up with your shows. ;)
    How are your photos looking?
    Nah I'm avoiding looking at the setlist for Sydney 3. ;) I got Arc once(at Newy) & it was AMAZING(fk I've used that word far too many times in the last week or so ;) ). I got some good pics. I put a couple up on the 'pics where eddie looks hot' thread. Could only get the up really small, the full album is on facebook.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    geckogecko Posts: 1,712
    Way up in the rafters :lol:

Ask Morello, I told her how people above seem to be rocking big time that night. Seriously. And now we know why. :lol:
  • Options
    gecko wrote:

Ask Morello, I told her how people above seem to be rocking big time that night. Seriously. And now we know why. :lol:

ha ha. It was EK!! ;):lol:
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    morello wrote:
    gecko wrote:

ha ha. It was EK!! ;):lol:

Haha .. well I did my best from my birds nest up on the ceiling. But the classic was a guy next to us who just went insane during Porch. Stood up and then jumped around with fists pumping .. it was like he'd waited his whole life to hear it live. He was simply ecstatic.
  • Options
    geckogecko Posts: 1,712
    morello wrote:
    gecko wrote:
    Hey there. I got Arc. :D Did you see the setlist for the third night? Was awesome. Just me trying to catch up with your shows. ;)
    How are your photos looking?
    Nah I'm avoiding looking at the setlist for Sydney 3. ;) I got Arc once(at Newy) & it was AMAZING(fk I've used that word far too many times in the last week or so ;) ). I got some good pics. I put a couple up on the 'pics where eddie looks hot' thread. Could only get the up really small, the full album is on facebook.

Cool. Didn't think of the tread.
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    Haha .. well I did my best from my birds nest up on the ceiling. But the classic was a guy next to us who just went insane during Porch. Stood up and then jumped around with fists pumping .. it was like he'd waited his whole life to hear it live. He was simply ecstatic.

Ha ha. Very cool. I think I was probably like that(not quite fist pumping but something like that) when Hard Sun happened at Canberra - 1st time seeing Ed play it! Sucked coz I knew it was the end of the show but just topped it off I had been looking forward to seeing it so much!! :D
    <hr>
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    E.K wrote:
    But the classic was a guy next to us who just went insane during Porch. Stood up and then jumped around with fists pumping .. it was like he'd waited his whole life to hear it live. He was simply ecstatic.
    There's another way to listen to this song?
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:
    E.K wrote:
    But the classic was a guy next to us who just went insane during Porch. Stood up and then jumped around with fists pumping .. it was like he'd waited his whole life to hear it live. He was simply ecstatic.
    There's another way to listen to this song?

Normally no .. but everyone around him stayed seated so .. :)
  • Options
    THIS IS EPIC
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D :? :):):o
  • Options
    skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    wow! I am catching up on all the fanviews that i missed ....and just wow....I don't think I can read anymore... Ed waxing rhapsodic about his woman is just too much for me... :shock: :? :roll: :lol: :oops:
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Hope you're doing good SRW. I really enjoyed reading the fanviews - very atmospheric! Makes the distance seem a good deal smaller
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    E.K wrote:
    morello wrote:

Was this around row R? I think I saw that guy too... right next to me... hilarious
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,531
    Hey,

sorry if I missed it here, but were cameras allowed?
  • Options
    Hey,

Nope. And taking photos from mobile phones wasn't allowed either ..
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,531
    E.K wrote:
    Hey,

Thanks for the info....I'm hoping different rules for the tour here in the states.
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    E.K wrote:
    Hey,

Thanks for the info....I'm hoping different rules for the tour here in the states.
    Unlikely.