Options

3 Random Facts...lol

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I don't care just so long as its on

I just got a mental picture of Cav in some hot pants playing the xylophone...
    Really?? funny cause thats what i am doing at the moment.. Minus the hot pants and xylophone :o

playing? playing wha....ummmmm nevermind

here are 3 new ones:
    * I can pull my right foot up and touch my right hip with my heel
    * My cousin was in band class with Geoff Tate
    * I can write in 'mirror'...with ease
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    1.) I once successfully mooned a werewolf
    2.) I totally forgot I was on LSD
    3.) In highschool, I was voted "most likely to do it"
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Nearly d-runk.
    High as shit.

New R.E>M. album is pretty good so far.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    1.I used to have map of the mushroom field were we'd go picking
    2.My dog once ate my friends dope stash while we all slept,he was stoned for days
    3.I regularly woke up on the hills and couldn't remember going there
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553

Do what, exactly?
    :angel:

1. I don't wear nail polish
    2. I knew that Boo Boo likes to cross-stich and is quite proficient at it and I didn't tell any of you which makes me a very, very nice person
    3. It is said that I have a fairly recognizable regional accent which instantly identifies where I'm from
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options

Do what, exactly?

2. I knew that Boo Boo likes to cross-stich and is quite proficient at it and I didn't tell any of you which makes me a very, very nice person
    3. It is said that I have a fairly recognizable regional accent which instantly identifies where I'm from
    IT!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options

*pondering if Boo Boo will make me a cross stitch Pearl Jam thingie if I ask him nicely*
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options

Do what, exactly?

IT!!!

'IT'?!? what 'it'?
    moon a werewolf 'it'?
    get busy with Stephen King's 'IT'?
    poop 'it'?
    take LSD 'it'?
    get down and boogie 'it'?

there are lots of 'it's Cav dear....

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Information Technology?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    Say number 3 with a heavy Italian, Brooklyn accent.. then tell me what you think IT may be :D
  • Options
    me ed is spinnin innit?
    I knew it all along, see?
  • Options
    Say number 3 with a heavy Italian, Brooklyn accent.. then tell me what you think IT may be :D

Ooooooooh, you bad boy! *shivers with delight*
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    1) I'm heating the oven to make some cookies
    2) I was as work all day and now everything that I try to read looks blurry..;
    3) I was lucky that no one came to my office during my break between classes so I got to practice for a few hours.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    1. I like Jukee am terrified of turning 30 this year.
    2. I have a huge phobia of birds, I can't even look at pictures of some bigger species
    3. I have a wicked sweet tooth... mmm... lollies....
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    1. I turned 29 last year
    2. I'm turning 30 this year
    3. I will turn 31 next year
    (sounds like an English lesson...)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    1. Ten years ago I was terrified of turning 30...now I am petrified at the thought of my next birthday!
    2. I have the best and the worst job...but I only have one job.
    3. I have been with Mr. Guitar for over 1/2 my life.
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    ok, 3 more

i'm ambidextrous
    i have a very high IQ but i barely graduated high school
    i'm stuck in a job that i have no interest in
  • Options
    KravenKraven Posts: 829
    I am self employed at the moment

I have lived in Connecticut my whole life

I am right handed in everything I do, but I shoot basketball left handed.
    32 shows and counting...
  • Options
    Contrary to all the beliefs forcibly instilled in my during my childhood, I don't believe in God.

I know as much about politics as I do the chemical properties of the surface of Venus.

I saw Grease seven times at the cinema. 8-)
    It's gonna be a glorious day...
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    ok 3 more... :lol:

1. I love it when my husband speaks French
    2. I love French-Canadian music
    3. I love getting fresh maple syrup right out of the wood-fired boilers at la cabane à sucre...mmmmmmm...I have such a wicked sweet tooth :oops:

Thanks for the Welcome, whispering hands/Tree :wave:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    VixenVixen Posts: 70
    I have extremely vivid dreams EVERY night,.. so vivid i have on several occasions confused real life with my dreams :?

I sneeze EVERY time without fail when i put on deodorant, perfume, hairspray or powdered makeup :x

I love to sing, and i mean LOVE to sing... Im not terrible at it, but i'm also not very good :lol:
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,082
    K-mart is my favorite store
    I have never changed a baby's diaper
    I am in a mega millions lottery pool
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    1. I believe in second chances, but think I draw the line around 50 chances.

2. I know how to encapsulate placentas for ingestion after childbirth.

3. I have many tattoos, but will never tattoo the tatas because mine are too pretty.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    1. I saw a snake in the lake

2. I saw some long fish unknown to me (looked like a northern pike)

3. I saw an alligator eating that same fish which wasn't half as bad as the snake. :shock:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    1) I have a really bad gag reflex.
    2) I like to play scrabble.
    3) I now drive a suzuki kizashi
    Gibson1972
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    g under p wrote:
    1. I saw a snake in the lake

2. I saw some long fish unknown to me (looked like a northern pike)

3. I saw an alligator eating that same fish which wasn't half as bad as the snake. :shock:

Peace

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lastingima ... otostream/

I found out what fish it was (Florida Longnose Gar fish) and it looked something like this ^^^^^^

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    1. I love it that my toddler likes to beat-box...seriously :lol:
    2. I seen a Cardinal flying around my yard today.
    3. I am fascinated with watching the squirrels build their new nest in the neighbour's tree.
  • Options
    1. Tokyo is situated on the Northern American Plate
    2. There is no ground motion attenuation relationship for the northern Cascadia margin offshore BC
    3. I just missed the opportunity to go to the Arctic :(
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:

:(
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:

:(

Thanks for the moral support :)