Options

3 Random Facts...lol

Comments

• Options
    Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    1) I absolutely, truly, 100% love the Toronto maple leafs, the toronto blue jays & the Miami dolphins.
    2 I just bought a gretsch white falcon guitar.
    3) I need to start running again & stop eating chips because I look gross.
    Gibson1972
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    1.I hate the sound of the bagpipes ... a heinous crime for a Scottish person :lol:
    2.I love Egyptian cotton bedlinen,the expensive stuff :oops:
    3.I love getting caught in a wind tunnel ... it makes me :lol:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    1.I love word play games(think scrabble, bananagrams and the word games on AET)
    2.I read more kids and young adult novels then books written for adults (occupational hazard)
    3. I can tell you a spelling rule for why the "silent letter e" is placed on the end of most English words (again, an occupational hazard)
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    1. I won tickets to Letterman and sat in the 4th row on Dave's side
    2. Larry King asked Bill Maher a question for me live on CNN
    3. This time next year I will have been to Maui, Cuba and Mexico all within 1 1/2 years - all on trips that my wife has won for us
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    guitar59 wrote:
    1.I love word play games(think scrabble, bananagrams and the word games on AET)
    2.I read more kids and young adult novels then books written for adults (occupational hazard)
    3. I can tell you a spelling rule for why the "silent letter e" is placed on the end of most English words (again, an occupational hazard)

What's the rule??? I wanna know!! :mrgreen:

BTW 1 & 2 I do them too...but not from occupational hazard!! :? :lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    1) I have been charged (and hit) by a buffalo.
    2) I have a bachelors degree in Business Management, but can't do long division.
    3) I once pulled out all of my next door neighbor's flowers for fun.
  • Options
    shine79shine79 Posts: 49
    this is a great thread :)

1. I've showered with a baby tarantula before (or it tried to shower with me)

2. Lived in Florida for a year, and had 24 housemates throughout the year from all over the world.

3. Can rough it out of a daypack for a few weeks no problem, but i'm also a Westin whore on the side
    06.19.98 Vancouver | 11.06.00 Seattle | 05.30.03 Vancouver | 09.25.09 Vancouver
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    In the same day:

1. Had a fish hook in my back. (was sitting in the back seat of my buddies car after fishing, had to take my tshirt off to get it out of my back)
    2. Had the same fish hook in the palm of my left hand. (somehow got it in my hand, removed it and hooked it onto the pole)
    3. Was bit by a wolf spider trying to get it into an empty pack of cards box, it jumped at me and bit my right hand, decided to go with a glass jar the next time and got it out of my buddies house.

(had no visible signs of having the hook in me or the spider bite.)
  • Options
    1. I daydream about being a rock star far more than I should do.

2. I am quite nostalgic.

3. People who chew gum with their mouths open turn me into an instant Neanderthalic psychopath who wants to pull their head off and feast on the goo within.
    It's gonna be a glorious day...
  • Options
    Pearl DrummerPearl Drummer Posts: 4,617
    1) I start my new job today
    2) I dream about Pearl Jam way more than i should
    3) This is the earliest ive been up since i was in HS :lol:
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
  • Options
    nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    1. When at college I once took a girl I had drooled over for ages to our football club disco. I was so drunk when I walked her home I fell over her garden wall into her Mum's tulips and flattened the lot. Never saw her again.

2. I can't tolerate stupidity

3. Estate Agents, Realtors whatever you want to call them really piss me off.
  • Options
    JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    1. I'm addicted to ketchup.
    2. I once won a 30 person poker tournament completely intoxicated and woke up with a bunch of money in my coat pocket and didn't remember winning.
    3. I'm scared to death to turn 30.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    1. i have a recurring nightmare that i meet Ed and he is mad at me and yells and stuff :?
    2. i work with very sick people, and it has been life changing :!:
    3. i can count the times i have met Rob Thomas on more than one hand :think:
    wah
  • Options
    he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    Jukee wrote:
    1. I'm addicted to ketchup.
    2. I once won a 30 person poker tournament completely intoxicated and woke up with a bunch of money in my coat pocket and didn't remember winning.
    3. I'm scared to death to turn 30.
    nothin's wrong with 30 Jukee :)
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    1. I missed you fuckers more than I thought I would.

2. I used to be certified in cattle insemination.

3. I live for welcoming babies into this world.
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    Hmmmmm.....

1. I drank my first beer when I was 24

2. I can cross stitch (BD and ULD no comments please :roll:

3. I love the animal race more than the human race.
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    1. My real mane is not Dissidentman

2. I enjoy bucket hats

3. I think Pearl Jam is swell.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    Boo Boo wrote:
    Hmmmmm.....

1. I drank my first beer when I was 24

2. I can cross stitch (BD and ULD no comments please :roll:

3. I love the animal race more than the human race.

After seeing the documentary Food Inc and Earthlings I can totally believe your line. :clap:

There are some shocking revelations in those films. :shock:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    1. The only time my kids ever need or want anything from me is if I am reading posts on the forum. Otherwise I am nothing to them.
    2. Spelling errors that could be fixed with a quick proof reading drive me nuts! I am not talking about hard to spell words that you have to look up, I'm talking about typos and the word Scrabble!
    3. I have near perfect vision in one eye and need a coke bottle lense to see clearly out of the other.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I don't like to meet people like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FxJTh-0 ... =topvideos

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    guitar59 wrote:
    2. Spelling errors that could be fixed with a quick proof reading drive me nuts! I am not talking about hard to spell words that you have to look up, I'm talking about typos and the word Scrabble!

:lol: With you there ... when I see the O.P of that threads posts I despair because there is always some real funky spelling shit going down ... Add another b dear :roll:

1.I am a perfectionist to problematic proportions :oops:
    2.I believe Facebook is the devil
    3.I don't like other peoples children very much
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    1. I like hot dogs
    2. I like to eat bizarre foods
    3. When I see the name Shimmy mommy, I think of a mom dancing around the living room, shimmy style!
  • Options
    1. I don't like ANY of the social networks
    2. I would be perfectly happy without a cell phone
    3. I would like to see the animals of the world RULED this world unlike how we humans now rule it.

Peace

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    3. I would like to see the animals of the world RULED this world unlike how we humans now rule it.

Peace

Spectacular :clap: to all 3
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    3. When I see the name Shimmy mommy, I think of a mom dancing around the living room, shimmy style!

Yes, because I am a mom who belly dances. :D
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:
    guitar59 wrote:

2.I believe Facebook is the devil

I am with you there. Completely agree. Nice to know I am not alone.
    Well, fuckers, he still stands.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Get_Right wrote:

Youtube link
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    g under p wrote:

Peace

I think you and I would get along very well.

I took a year-long vacation from my life last year and basically lived your three items. More sheep in Wales than people.

Great year. Best of my life so far.
    Well, fuckers, he still stands.
  • Options
    Bubbles wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:

Youtube link

:lol: sorry bubs, not happening...I do not belly dance professionally, sorry :mrgreen:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    a
    :lol: sorry bubs, not happening...I do not belly dance professionally, sorry :mrgreen:

nobody said anything about money
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg