Newbie to the forum

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    clashman wrote:
    tired? need a coffee?

Bored....and I don't drink coffee....and I'm not drinking alcohol or smoking weed anymore....busy....but bored....
    so,only sex left for fun??

haha Well I'm trying to make babies so fun and a necessity rolled into one. I think my bf's a bit over it! :lol: "Can I have a night off?" NO!!! And just for asking that you've got to do it twice a day! :x ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ZiggyStar wrote:

haha Well I'm trying to make babies so fun and a necessity rolled into one. I think my bf's a bit over it! :lol: "Can I have a night off?" NO!!! And just for asking that you've got to do it twice a day! :x ;)
    Ziggy a Mom????awesome!!! the world would be a better place after that!!!!!!!!1 :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Ziggy a Mom????awesome!!! the world would be a better place after that!!!!!!!!1 :D

Naww.... :D And I'll be a mUm! ;) One day anyway....it's not as easy as it fucking should be! :x
  • PapPap Posts: 28,803
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Naww.... :D And I'll be a mUm! ;) One day anyway....it's not as easy as it fucking should be! :x
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okd-s9OIglU&feature=related 3:35 - 5:14 Ziggy don't ... yet.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    Pap wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okd-s9OIglU&feature=related 3:35 - 5:14 Ziggy don't ... yet.

haha Oops...too late! :lol:

I really need to watch that movie again....it's been years since I've seen it.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    haha Oops...too late! :lol:

I really need to watch that movie again....it's been years since I've seen it.
    :lol: If you don't own a copy of the movie you can watch it in its entirety, on YouTube.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Bored....and I don't drink coffee....and I'm not drinking alcohol or smoking weed anymore....busy....but bored....

i remember my wife's two friends were like that... spent about 8 months just humping every day... turns out gay men can't have babies.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    norm wrote:
    i've noticed that shimmy has been posting in the amt...anyone want to take odds on how long she will last before she gives up? 2 more weeks? 3? :think: :lol::lol:

norm: AHA! You have been following my posts...are you a bot? :shifty:
    81: brought my own flac jacket...I believe it is an unwritten rule for forums :lol:
    RKCNDY: :lol: big ol' meanies don't scare me...learned as a child to take punches until their will grows tired...or they find a new target ;)
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    time to get back to teh sacturary of the newbie thread....those other threads can be a scary place to visit.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    time to get back to teh sacturary of the newbie thread....those other threads can be a scary place to visit.

Yes, I think I may have offended some with my latest thread in AMT... :oops: oh well, I tried! :lol: I will go back in though...heavier flac jacket this time :lol::lol::lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:

Yes, I think I may have offended some with my latest thread in AMT... :oops: oh well, I tried! :lol: I will go back in though...heavier flac jacket this time :lol::lol::lol:

and it begins...
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

and it begins...

and the chick rises from the ashes once again...RISE...RISE...RISE! I tell you!! :lol::lol::lol:

thumbnail.aspx?q=502817237224&id=6d133b8051caff5b9802f9691ba5d66c&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.macula.tv%2fgallery%2fIllustration%2fgallery%2fphoenix%2fphoenix.jpg
    Just wanted to extend a hello to the new guy!

Welcome Weird_Henry :wave:
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    ZiggyStar wrote:

ahhh... making a bastard child... so trendy! ;)
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=91525

just about all of them.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Sarah+Palin+2012+-+The+World+Is+Supposed+To+End+Anyway.jpg
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    81 wrote:

Still trying for vacation, I see? :lol::lol::lol:

Lizard... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Lizard wrote:
    Sarah+Palin+2012+-+The+World+Is+Supposed+To+End+Anyway.jpg

I want this to put on my car. Genius.
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    81 wrote:

From my experience, no one on the MT knows what the word "offend" even means :lol:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    81 wrote:

You've changed again?? geeeeee red bull?? nahhhhh
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
    you no like benny?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    you no like benny?

Who?? What??
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
    Aga81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    you no like benny?

Who?? What??

benny the bull.

chicago bulls mascot. playoffs start today.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    benny the bull.

chicago bulls mascot. playoffs start today.

Well I haven't watched NBA for a long time... but there was time I ended watching at 6 am and then went to school... old times :)

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
    rest-in-peace.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    No way 81!!!!!!!!!! You can't do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Aga81 wrote:
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Aga81 wrote:

i didn't do it, all you non posters did it. it's a sad day here in newbie land
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Aga81 wrote:

i didn't do it, all you non posters did it. it's a sad day here in newbie land

but sweetie we're here all the time - it's you who wanted to bury us alive...

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
This discussion has been closed.